Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/hezbollah-leader-supports-trumps-claim-that-us-created-is/
methodicaldeception.com/resource2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good i guess.

yet the US considers them to be a "Terrorist"

timesofisrael.com/hezbollah-leader-supports-trumps-claim-that-us-created-is/

Really? Hezbollah is actually pretty based.

>dune coon telling other dune coons to chill out

the irony is palpable

That's nice. So when is he going to stop attacking innocent Israeli civilians? I don't see how that's any less barbaric.

Based

>innocent Israeli civilians
>innocent
lel, you still believe in fairy tales?

Kettle, meet Pot.

Hassan NasrAllah is so redpilled its scary.

old news

The ones in the merkavas?

(((Hezbollah)))

Shiite vs. Sunni... I have no dog in this fight... pass the popcorn please...

How can Trump be so based as to get Hezbollah, the Nation of Islam, white supremacists and Israel to endorse him. He truly is a great statesman

As a Shia militant group, of course Hezbollah would be against ISIS and AQ. Both of those are Sunni-Islam terrorist groups.

If ISIS started targeting Israel they would be wiped out really quick.

>hezbollah
>isis
>isil
>al qaeda
>muslim brotherhood
>hamas
>mujahadeen
>boko no harem
>palestine
>al nusra

Are they different people or what? How the fuck am I meant to keep track of them all and who's who?

They all have to go, the distinctions between them are useful only insofar as deciding in what order they have to go.

>boko no haem

my sides

wtf is this

the ones in the merkavas weren't civilians... the innocent civilians were the ones getting rocketed at their homes, schools, and kindergartens...

Israelis kill christian Palestinians while Hezbollah has been known to protect them from Israeli attacks. It is pretty obvious who the civilized one is.

>American pretending to understand anything outside burgerland
the comedic value is guaranteed

Friendly Reminder Hezbollah is the only Muslim army to defeat Israel and that's why the Jews hate them.
Hezbollah is bro-tier

They're all marginally different "sects" of Islam.
Which says a lot about how peaceful a religion it is that this causes them to constantly slaughter each other.

Hassan Nasrallah is the General Secretary of my heart. Labaik ya Nasrallah!

Get the fuck out of here you Muslim shill.
If you ever read the fucking Quran you would realize that Allah clearly states if a Muslim doesn't follow the Quran exactly as specified, then that person is not a true Muslim and therefore deserves the same fate as non-believers (which is death).

ISIS are the truest Muslims that exist.

Also, Hezhollah does literally the exact same shit.

Shill somewhere else you fucking Muslim cunt.

>innocent Israeli civilians?
No such thing.

Hezbollah would be great to peel away from Iran and into a US sphere of influence.

Are there worse allies or partners than $unni$?

Iraqis Shias have been getting BTFO by ISIS so it kinda makes sense.

Fuck Muslims though.

If you people are stupid enough to buy this shills shit I'm extremely disappointed in Sup Forums.

I thought you guys were smarter than this.

This is literally just Muslim shills getting upset with the lack of anti-jew shit on here anymore and upset with the fact of rising anti-muslim sentiment compared to what it used to be like.

Muslims are fucking degenerate scum and as long as they follow the Quran, they always will be.

Only because of the saudi's & qataris.
The basically control the arab league and the news in the arab world.

Thats U.S what ever the saudi's do we have to do.
The Obama administration is fucking corrupt in everysingle-way.

By not being anice uninformed pleb-tier imbecile.

Making movies mate

It's John and Alan having a nice day at work.

>I thought you guys were smarter than this.
Hezbollah keeps to themselves and does not attack the west. They just want to kick some kike ass. I can respect that desu

>kurd land stealing mountain jew hates on Shia Muslims
Pic double related

All of these groups are against world Jewry. Trump is basically a slap in the face to the (((establishment))).

>terrorists call other terrorists terrorists

Just nuke them all

Read this

It's always been the case that people done crime in name of religion to wash their own hands with million other people's hearts. Killers are still killers. Problem is that haven't shown any results. They are all just stealing from each other and everybody is in it, from west to arabs to jews.

>Hezbollah leader claims ISIS are bad for killing other Muslims

>Hezbollah themselves kill other Muslims

>Hezbollah claims ISIS aren't true Muslims but if you read the Quran, ISIS are the truest form of Muslim

Hezbollah is shit tier. Any Muslim is shit tier. They are all scum.

Yep. This.
I can't fucking believe their are people in this thread actually falling for this shill shit.

Post your links user, awaken me

Hez are fucking based.
That is all.

Shia vs Sunni is the most important difference

methodicaldeception.com/resource2.html

lol

A glance at the guys they're actually recruiting and you can see that they're largely not religious people, but outcasts and criminals looking for a place in society.

No doubt that daesh is using religion as a recruitment tool though.

None of my points were addressed by (((You)))

>start off with hidden assumption that a certain opinion is smart while distracting with disappointment
>false dichotomy between jews and muslims
>random unrelated "degenerate" accusation, false usage of Sup Forums meme he thinks is most likely to garner support

kike detected

Its true but you merchants hate the truth

t. good goy
You're that aussie that constantly shills for Israel aren't you.

muslims are cucks

greater israel when?

pls soon rabbi

(((aussie)))

Hezbolla is Shia. Shia`s words to Sunni mean absolutely nothing - they are enemies to begin with.

Its liks if Iran tells Saudis they are not proper muslims.

Hezbollah attacked the west when they were in the middle east.

I'm not Anti-Israel and I believe Israel should strangle out those disgusting Muslims that they surround. Nationalist jews are not any issue. It's left wing jews who try to push for globalization that are the issue. Not right wing based jews who are cleaning scum like Muslims off the earth. Again, read the Quran.

t. Mohamed

lel unironically trying to insult someone for wanting to kill all terrorists.

the Shia Muslims doesnt give an ounce of ass hairs of what sunni wahabis says. You can mark my words on that.

Zionist Jews are fucking leeches on the American taxpayer

Recently loled when Saudis insulted Iran as fake muslims and "zoroastrrian pagans" and forbidden entrance to Mekka this year.

>le not all Jews meme
Nice try Shlomo

Nasrallah and Hezbollah are pretty based tbqh

If we every go to war with the Saudis, Hezbollah will be the first willing to ally to help.

God bless Nasrallah and his freedom fighters. Death to the Sunnis.

Whats with you Muslim shills here lately?
It's actually kind of disgusting you'd even consider defending such shit.

>Hezbollah attacked the west when they were in the middle east.
Jewish terrorists were the one's who terrorised British civilians, not Arabs. Jewish terrorists were terrorising people in the middle east before any muslims were.

>Nationalist jews are not any issue. It's left wing jews who try to push for globalization that are the issue. Not right wing based jews who are cleaning scum like Muslims off the earth.
Bluepilled childish nonsense.

too right paddy

Also you are literally supporting a "le not all Muslims meme"

Do you fail to see your own comments?

jews are atleast one thousand times better than muslims

>t. Chaim Shekelberg

This.
Aus mate is correct. My wife is Anglo Indian. She doesn't want to make explosions. She makes soup.
Sup Forums can call me a race mixer. I don't mind.
She's never been to India. She was born in Uganda and has a London accent.

Hezbollah stays in the ME, kicks merchant ass, and protects Lebanese Christians. That's more honorable than any Jewish group

>Bluepilled childish nonsense.

Fuck off you cunt. Everyone I know who is left wing and votes for the fucking greens party in Australia literally hates the jews. Just like you are doing. They love Muslims. Just like you are doing.

You are the bluepilled cunt. You are the fucking shill. Anyone else who can't see this is fucking retarded. Go ask any Hillary voter in America or left wing voter in any country what they think of Israel or jews and you'll see a huge anti-jew sentiment as I have seen myself when I was at a friends and talking about how I support Trump they claim how racist he is towards Muslims yet a few hours later go on an anti-jewish rant. They vote greens. Your OPINION is incorrect when compared to facts.

I think the only idiots who didn't know Isis was being used by the americans and the jews were the ISIS terrorists themselves

Can't really blame them, their country is shit and their education is probably only Coran bullshit

This is all Shia vs. Sunni, while us sufis eat popcorn and laugh.

>le not all Muslims meme"
No I'm supporting the let Muslims that stay in the middle east alone "meme"

>Lebanese Christians

lol try again.

If only he called them out early on. Hezbollah has been fighting them constantly, but didn't call out ISIS early on because they feared it would create sectarian tensions.

My fucking sides man, this guy is so mad

Hidden Imams dont post on Sup Forums

>peaceful jews

And I'm supporting the "Kill all Muslims and rid the earth of this inherently disgusting culture meme"

>tfw JIDF
Your time will come soon

Stay butthurt Yizahk

>>Israel
>>against world Jewry

Lebanon is 40% Christian. It's amazing how throughout Christian history, rarely do you have Christians helping other Christians threatened by Islam. Look at Byzantium, completely fucked over by Catholics as an example.

Hezbollah is shilling for islam

This thread is pic related

>Muh leftists

I don't care about leftists, I can formulate my own opinions without being beholden to retarded memetic constructs like that. The left aren't actually anti-semitic anyway, many are anti-Zionist, but they love jews.

You're obviously a Jew, one who would most likely destroy Australia to save Israel. That's all "right-wing" Jews ever care about, Israel.

>tfw tin foil

No. I'm just extremely anti-muslim. Why you wouldn't be I'm at a fucking loss to understand.

> kill all infidels

what the fuck is up with pol rn?

MODS MODS

One day the world will be a better place... One day. Pictures like this remind me of that. Humanity trumps everything, culture, religion, race. Show humanity Sup Forums

lol

True, I didn't see that.

I can formulate my own opinions too and I don't care about your little jewish conspiracy that anyone who dislikes Muslims more so than jews must be a jew.

A Muslim is virtually the worst thing you can be in the entire world. We deal with one problem at a time.

(((Leftists who dont oppose this)))
(((Conservatives who try REALLY hard to disregard this)))

Isreal is a racist apartheid state with racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank. Its border walls wrap around the racial settlements in an obvious land grab.
This is why rockets are falling on their heads and why the rest of the west suffers terrorism for supporting Israel.

Leftist in the US are the only ones who do not oppose this imperialism. Why is this so?

If you support what isreal is doing to the Palestinians you are not a leftist. End of story.
This is Bernie Sanders freaking out on a liberal girl for questioning the racist apartheid state of Isreal and its settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does one support walls for Isreal but not for the US and Europe?