I'm sorry, but you need to hear this

I'm sorry, but you need to hear this.

The United States is evil.

If the pilgrims and puritans could see into the future and witness what the land they settled would become, they would have drowned themselves at sea.

Democracy is a sham. It always has been, ever since ancient Athens. The people are not in control. A handful of wealthy merchant families with enough money and influence to manipulate public opinion controls the government. Political parties and elections are a charade. Your Constitution isn't meant to secure your individual freedom. It was meant to take your nation's freedom away. Monarchy is the only political system that can guarantee a people's freedom.

Your country is controlled by the Jewish banking dynasties. The American Revolution was a plot (the first of many) by Freemasons, their deists pawns, and their Jewish masters to steal the colonies from the Crown and thus weaken the European monarchies and the Church, paving the way for the gradual implementation of a one world government.

You rebelled against your own king. Do you even know what that means? A king is appointed by God. To rebel against a king is to rebel against God. The United States has been Satanic since its founding, and it has been a major wellspring of evil ever since.

There have been people who have resisted the Jewish world plan. Examples are the Confederacy and the Axis powers. The Synagogue of Satan has used the United States to crush these resistors, and anyone who stands against Jewish international finance, the central banking system, or the petrodollar, all of which are necessary foundations to the New World Order.

I don't hate the American people, nor do I wish your country any ill. My own country is even further along the process of Jewish subversion and corruption, since the monarchy and Church are hobbled here. Please just recognize, whenever you look to that Masonic dishrag that you call a flag, that your country has always been a tool of evil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmHNE9FmPVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>A fucking LEAF

>King appointed by god
ehhh
On paper that is right but the same evil and corruption that ruined democracy also ruins monarchies

I have no illusions about how awful my own country or its flag is. In many ways America is far better. America is more devout, for example.

True, borrowing money from Jewish bankers to fund wars destroyed the monarchies and aristocracies and got us into this mess in the first place, but with democracies there isn't even anything good to ruin.

Hey everyone. I just want to use this topic as an excuse to remind you that you should be using the new plug in to filter all posts from leaf tards such as this one.

You will be shocked at how good Sup Forums can be without them.

You can turn the filter on and off with the touch of a button. It's amazing. It's truly the savior of Sup Forums

>leaf shitposting

Read my entire post and tell me if there's anything you honestly can disagree with.

Everything is true, your flag precedes you though and most of these guys already know. Still important in case lurkers don't

>israel

> tldr
Pilgrims were cucks tho

honestly would just prefer if christianity didn't exist. fucking blue pill bastards

You know who else would prefer if Christianity didn't exist? Jews, Muslims, liberals, Marxists, faggots, etc. I wonder why.

>The American Revolution was a plot (the first of many) by Freemasons
>Monarchist group goes against monarchy
That really is some false flag shit.

What makes you think that the Freemasons are monarchist?

Do your fucking history, when Charles sent the puritans over here it was to get rid of them, by the dumb fucker gave the nobilities in parliament a leaving charter that dictated they could govern themselves through a very fucking early form of legal representation. The puritans were against the very idea of a theocracy, but fucking ironically they hypocritically created religious authority even when the reason why they left Britain was to fucking get away from Catholicism. Fucking canacuck heretics spewing their misguided projected generalization of Pre American history again.

>be me
>marry a rich jewish chick
>get threatened to get holocaused
>fking pol retards blame jews for everything

Representation and monarchy aren't binary opposites. Colonial self-governance and independence are apples and oranges. Your comparison in no way mitigates the Americans' crime of rebellion committed against the Crown.

Obviously Christendom has been in a sorry state since the Great Schism, but I wanted to avoid attacking the Anglican and Protestant roots of America for the sake of sidestepping sectarianism. Faithfulness is actually one of America's strengths, however theologically misguided they are.

As an American, I agree 100%. But you won't believe how much my fellow-citizens are brainwashed to love Murica.

The only thing I would add to your analysis is that the Puritans were also evil (I'm ambivalent about the Pilgrims).

I long to be back in Europe, in my fatherland, the land of my ancestors, under a righteous king.

#notalljews

West = All sides kiked
youtube.com/watch?v=gmHNE9FmPVw

This is the point, by the way, where one of my fellow-Muricans will say, "Well, why don't you just go to Europe then! If you don't like Murica, just get the hell out!"

Not that simple, my friends. Europe is dominated by leftist governments that are even more oppressive than ours. I would gladly go if I could have the modicum of freedom there we enjoy here. It doesn't mean America is good. It's evil, but Europe is worse (due to the Jews).

>A leaf
will not be soon forgotten.

My fucking point was, Charles a ducking King WILLINGLY (appointed by God) allowed a sect to split from the church which would eventually lead to a confederacy of aristocratic states named the colonies and after having been accustomed to self governance and some civil liberties that most Londoners did not even think they would ever achieve, (commoners in possession of land and common banks.) we go to war with Britain they get spanked by us and the French, and then fucking get humiliated by the French. Point being, your glorious monarchy fucked it up. Appointed by God and fucked it up!

That post turned out to be prophesy after all
Were rebuilding Tay.
No joke , people had several threads about it.

I quit reading at leaf

Yeah, I'm moving to Asia, and I don't mean Vancouver.

We must all serve God to the best of our abilities, however lacking they might be, especially in consideration of our lack of foresight. Human monarchy is not a perfect system, but merely our best imitation of the perfect system that reigns in Heaven. When Christ returns to be our king we will have the best of both worlds, as they say. As for the failures of our monarchies, God turns even evil to His purposes in the end.

Freemasonic ritual and teachings, mostly. People get confused because itself is a direct democracy, but it explains why that doesn't work for a country.

Too fucking late for a monarchy, the government ideology itself is unsalvagable now because a lot of enemy countries have nukes. Charle's son's head got punted off his neck because his dad was a douche to the Puritan nobility.

>If the pilgrims and puritans could see into the future and witness what the land they settled would become, they would have drowned themselves at sea.

Hmm, true.

>A king is appointed by God.

I was following you till then fampai. You are fucking stupid.

relax, hat

we'll do the thinking as it seems to make you sperg out

go have some syrup and be happy

jesus christ canada