How does it feel living in a country so dangerous you need a gun to protect your own home?

How does it feel living in a country so dangerous you need a gun to protect your own home?

No shit posting kudasai

How does it feel being our little bitch ?

Pretty safe actually.

Is it better for just Samurai to walk around with Katana's or every farmer to have a sword ?

Maybe if you owned guns you wouldn't have our bases in your country

What sucks more when you don't have a gun...

Hah!

Feels great

>How does it feel living in a country so dangerous you need a gun to protect your own home?

Feels good.

How does it feel living in country full of such pathetic bitches you're the only living test subjects of nuclear warfare? Go make sushi, fishnigger.

How does it feel living in a country so dangerous people aren't even allowed to have guns?

Feels great. Japanon, tell us the truth about Finland. Is it really just a place Japanese people get their fish?

Get nuked

R A R E

N E W

Too much diversity, nip, who would you like to import all of our niggers and see how you enjoy diversity?

Open your eyes when you're talking to me

Says the shitposter

>need
its our right as free men. you nips have never been free men until america fucked you up in ww2 and instituted a democracy after you sneak attacked us like a little bitch. is anyone even surprised nips have this mindset after living for thousdands of generations like a cuck serving their feudal lords and shoguns?

whats the going rate for a k31 in swissland? also i have a troop tag if you want to help me decipher it

how does it feel getting nuked?

If you had guns, maybe so many of your women wouldn't get raped by Marines.

T H I S

>implying I'm Japanese
>implying I care about the location of American bases

A lot of triggered burgers here .

Was a genuine question, you all too insecure or young to answer

CUM IN MUM

Makes me wish I lived in a white country. At least I have my guns to protect me.

>implying fishniggers matter
>implying a chain dragger or leaf cowering behind a fishnigger flag matters

> posting from Eikaiwa break room
Edgy m8 real edgy

No more or less needed than in any other country. The real difference is that we have the option to defend our homes with arms and you do not.

Feels pretty great

Now .. the feels of those poor Euros who don't have guns with hordes of Muslims pouring in ..

Depends, why don't you open your doors wide open to immigration and find out. Hell get land locked with mexico and have a retarded populace that does not want to enforce borders.

Quite simple really.
guns are good multiculturalism that panders to differing culture and does not encourage new comers to adapt and become murrican fails.

Multiculturalism is a failure.
We succeeded with it on some fronts but when people start saying let everyone in including the uneducated idiots who think its funny committing crimes and selling drugs that is when we have issues.

13 billion dollars worth of drug money alone flowing through mexican american border.
All violence concentrated on democratic shithole cities that do not support cops.
Chicago and New York.

Multiculturalism actually does work....
just make sure to,

1. Move to a city that is pro gun and pro police and you are in one of the safest cities in the world.

2. Avoid democratic shit hole where cities call their police racist for shooting drug dealers and the populace bans guns.

And finally my last example.
You can be as gay and liberal as you want as long as people follow the rules. Europe used to be the safest. Take Sweden before immigrants for example. Safest place to be. Throw in a couple hundred thousand migrants that don't follow the law and bam most dangerous rape central city in Europe.

Europe if they keep their ban on guns will be more dangerous than Los Angeles.
Rape and homicide rates their steadily increased due to multiculturalism.

Guns oddly enough are the cure.

Kennesaw Georgia and various other cities that promote gun ownership are in fact the safest cities in murrica.

The lesson is quite simple, don't want guns in your streets, don't become a multicultural shit hole or else you will need guns to save yourself.

MURRICA FOK YE, GIVE EM BURGAZ & FROZEN PIZZA, THEY'LL BE LIKE MURRICAN DREAM YO

Feels like freedom, Takeshi
自殺しろ

It's dangerous because of the non-whites.

You're hiding out like a faggot in a homgenous country where if it weren't for Euro and American influences, they would probably kill you.

Feels free.

i love living in a country where i can put a bullet in your nigger head for stepping on my property.

>needing a gun
we buy guns because they're awesome, having rights is awesome

>How does it feel

It doesn't bother me because I have my guns.

How does it feel, being from a country that was so dangerous, another country had to nuke you? Twice.

kek

How does it feel living in a country so dangerous you need the government to keep guns out to protect your lives and subsidize droids in to protect your grandparents?

What if your government was hijacked and started oppressing its citizens? What are you going to do? Riot with your kitchen knives? The only reason you dumb cucks aren't being oppressed more is because of all the gun wielding American citizens who actually have the means to overthrow tyrant regimes.

Nice reading comprehension burger
See

to be quite honest its pretty safe but I feel safer knowing I can btfo anyone who tries to rob me

Enjoy your peaceful monoculture, Sato. No, seriously enjoy it. Just cancel the american occupation influenced feminist social policies to get birth rate to healthier level again.

>says no shitposting
>only replys to shitposts

nice logic there my dude

There is any other? No just because you're hikikomori and can't be assaulted doesn't count as safe country.

How does it feel living in a country that has to ban weapons to keep the citizens from killing themselves?

I'm jelly.

Every country is dangerous. You trade security for freedom.
I'd rather be free to defend myself thank you very much.

post yfw you realize japan is mostly obsessed with guns and wishes they could have them but had to invent airsoft instead

Tfw I support gun control and my bf is a libertarian...

He's got a big dick tho.

>getting tattoos

Why did you let yourself get nuked twice? are you guys retarded?

>Tattoos
>Crooked teeth

Other than that you ain't half bad. I'd still never fuck you because you aren't white but whatever.

Why did you let 4 planes crash? Are you guys retarded?

How does it feel living in radioactive shithole? Japan has been nuked 3 times. Twice by america once by a wave.

How's the view china man? Don't forget your mask when you open your window.

>by a wave

This has been posted a million times here saying you're the guy and the girl on different occasions. Please leave faggot

Feels good to have guns ťbh japan-desu

>wave

lel you area fuck head. Your question is the same as "how does it feel the need to own a car to get to work"

You do know there are wild animals who would kill you

Two wasn't enough.

Feels free.