We have 46 days to make Pepe the most popular Halloween costume

This has to happen. Imagine the memetic power of a million people walking the streets in Pepe's form the week before the election.

Ways we can make this happen:

1) Call costume companies and ask if they are making a Pepe costume this year. Sound disappointed if they say no. This will be taken as an indicator of demand.

2) Search Google and Amazon for "Pepe costume", along with a few other Halloween related searches. This will trigger marketing analytics.

3) Go to party/Halloween stores. Ask if they have a Pepe costume. Don't take no for an answer. Sound shocked that they don't have one. Ask the manager for corporates number, call and repeat tactic #1.

We can make this happen. Kek wills it.

Other urls found in this thread:

buysend.com/en-US/Product/Details/23783?U=adults-green-frog-mascot-big-head-animal-fancy-dress-costume/&gclid=Cj0KEQjwjem-BRC_isGJlJ-0h-MBEiQAbCimWMZYAqjdaIRqrfGpgOwY3CkqpxdRsQK5AQKL3SZ_BFIaAn_f8P8HAQ
amazon.com/Ayygiftideas-Creative-Cartoon-Eyeshade-Ordinary/dp/B01KYXW8JI/ref=sr_1_13_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1473834044&sr=8-13&keywords=frog mask
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/replace-warlike-bald-eagle-symbol-green-frog-peace
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

KEK WILLS IT

This might have been a great idea 6 months ago. All of the Halloween stores stocks are already ordered. KEK shall find another way though..

you needed to start this shit 6 months ago, 3 months minimum to give time for design, production, and delivery. We're halfway through September no company can turn around that fast.

Well. No halloween this year. Not that it ever deserved celebration

It's obviously going to be Trump.

>call the pawn shop
You know which one.
>ask for "battlepepes"
>post voocaroo

:D

I like the way op thinks.

All you need is orange

IT SHALL BE DONE

This would be fun, but all the whores will be dressed as Harley Q. and the chads as the joker.

>BTW in argieland we allready have pepe costume...

Damn, next best thing put red/brown lips on a generic frog costume I guess.

you are small time

But I wanted to make the Hillary costume and collapse every 5 minutes

Hey guys, enjoying the halloween party?

also fuck I have no plans for Halloween and I always get fucked up, I need to do something about this

buysend.com/en-US/Product/Details/23783?U=adults-green-frog-mascot-big-head-animal-fancy-dress-costume/&gclid=Cj0KEQjwjem-BRC_isGJlJ-0h-MBEiQAbCimWMZYAqjdaIRqrfGpgOwY3CkqpxdRsQK5AQKL3SZ_BFIaAn_f8P8HAQ

i think this will do

Kekkus Vult!

how do I even begin to make that fucking head piece? the rest is fairly easy, but you need like crafty skills with mesh wires and papier mache or some shit

amazon.com/Ayygiftideas-Creative-Cartoon-Eyeshade-Ordinary/dp/B01KYXW8JI/ref=sr_1_13_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1473834044&sr=8-13&keywords=frog mask

kek

The lack of dubs in this thread is disturbing

Here take mine and PRAISE KEK

Checked

It is the will of Kek, Halloween shall be in his honor.

SEARCH FROG COSTUME
we cant get pepe but frog is close enough isnt it?
if doubles, SEARCH FROG COSTUME

praise kek

PRAISE HIM

We need 3000 signatures a day to get this through. Send this to everyone you know.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/replace-warlike-bald-eagle-symbol-green-frog-peace