Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
what ever happened to fbi bro?
was he confirmed troll or did he kind of just disappear?
sorry if this is a dumb question, i only browse pol every so often
also, this

he dead brah

is it because he had information leading to hillary's arrest?
haha just kidding
thats heavy shit though man if ur not jk

Shot himself twice in the head dude. Sad sad stuff

perhaps he climbed at the very top of a mountain just outside of his home town and shot himself?

>did he kind of just disappear?
that.

so whats the plan moving forward? are people still hyped as shit about trying to uncover more dirt or did the excitement die down when he left?

Dead. Say what you will of Shillary but she can liquidate her political opponents like no one else.

this artist's representation of hillary gets me every goddamn time

can anybody also tell me what happened to the Equation Group (NSA) malware auction? anyone has the link to the bitcoin tracker?

Confirmed but we don't know what happened to him.

Easy. We keep the pressure on.

Clearly the snowball has turned into a bit of an avalanche and now it is Trump who just has to sit back and watch the Clinton campaign explode.

No one believes her pneumonia.
No one believes her emails.
No one believes her campaign.

America might think Trump is a buffoonish bigot, but they do _NOT_ like being lied to blatantly. Pander to their comfortable stupidity, but keep taking the voting populace for granted and you'll have a mess on your hands.

Keep searching for the golden ticket that fucks Hillary, but continue popping some popcorn.

So spoke the D3kU tree...

nice id, also i wish i wasnt born at the ass end of gen y like all my friends. we're basically fucking millenials and they all think they have to act like it
a bunch of bernie dick riding buffoons

>high heels

Honestly I'm still pretty pro Bernie, and would love to pit Trump against Bernie just to get some serious banter between candidates that people actually love.

But the DNC ruined any and all support I had of them. They fucked Bernie so hard and so blatantly that I couldn't just step up and pull that lever like they demanded.

At least the RNC let Trump play through when he told them to bow down or get the fuck out with him taking all the votes.

I dunno, this election just shows how fucked we are as a country. At least Trump seems to give half a shit about America and isn't trying to sell it to any Ahmed or Pajeet with money to burn.

thats something that people my age tend to forget. trump isnt exactly the antichrist and theyre being played like sheep the exact same as everybody else. the only difference is they think theyre a proponent of some new age woke af political ideaology and theyre wrong

i seem to have derailed my own thread lmao.
all ranting aside the reason i asked this is because i once came across this huge screencap of his entire q&a or whatever you call it and i was wondering if anybody had something similar
i have a buddy who might be interested in it lol

Is that Nepal? I'm on mobile
Pretty rare either way DESU

yes it is Nepal. Can you answer me?
more like semi-rare/ uncommon.

WOW! My empathy for this child must be channeled into some type of desire for government action, like the kid in Syria proves we need to invade.

idk what the hell you are talking about but its awesome yeah. did the druggies actually die or not?

>what a "crappy" campaign
kek