The Flash #14 Storytime

Rogues Reloaded part one!

Oh hey I'm early, thanks mystery OP.

No prob.

I like Silver Age covers with dialogue on them but this is rather boring.

Why can't Flash do anything about him robbing a bank?

Does his new rod shoot lightning bolts even faster than him?

Where's the new danger? Or a ridiculous new story? Or something that grabs my attention and makes me want to find out what the hell is going on?

I know it's just a variant, but still.

>They remembered ice-skating Lisa

Nice.

>Classic costumes
oh yeah, though desu I liked the New 52 "Classic" Costumes for the Rogues too.

>Ocean 11 but with the Rogues
man I'm hyped. Was the aforementioned Riddler story here worth reading too? I know it's supposed to tie up what happened to Heatwave

Conrad?

Agreed user. The only costume improvement they made was on Weather Wizard.

I also prefer Nu52 Heatwave, but I think his costume wouldn't work as well without powers.

Not really

In two weeks:
>“ROGUES RELOADED” part two! Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Golden Glider, Weather Wizard and Heat Wave are back! In part two of this epic heist story, The Flash travels overseas to stop the Rogues from committing the greatest caper of all time! But not everything is as it seems in this international game of cat-and-mouse as the Rogues spring a trap on the unsuspecting hero.

And Lisa costume.

Thanks OP, really been enjoying Flashes rebirth. Loved Supermans son and shit but nothing else seems to have grasped me so far.

yeah his more Sorcerer looking garb just jives more well with "Weather Wizard". Mirror Master didn't have much change. Heatwave's was weird but I like pre-Meta Heatwave, though the open head might be too much.

The end, hope you all enjoyed.

man that Heatwave costume is lame, is he still a meta? Doesn't seem to be. Sam got the most of out them though, he's now a full blown meta without any side effects.

LOVE this, this should be a Variant of the Month theme (btw what happened to those? It was one of my favourite things in n52)

Never heard of Gambi before. Is he a new addition or no?

I'd like to see him give the Rogues real costumes on the Flash

I still say she should have been Golden Glitter

Don't know about Sam but Mick and Lisa are meta.

look at his face, he's just as baffled by Wizard's declaration as you are

people were claiming it was just a cheap gimmick DC used to boost variants which was really hypocritical since a lot of people were fawning over Scottie Young and Marvel variants.

He's not a new addition. He's the one who originally made the Rogue's costumes

Thanks user

aw shit

>original Rogues
where is first Trickster and Top?

Wait, when did Heatwave lose his powers? Why is he back in the white suit?

Sam's metahuman abilities were weakened by Deathstorm during Forever Evil.

Sam and Mardon have their metahuman powers, but amplify them with artifacts.

Lisa's obviously a meta.

Snart lost his powers.

But what's up with Mick? Last time we saw him, wasn't he a full-on fire elemental trapped by Riddler?

You know, this is something I don't really like about Rebirth. They bring some characters' old versions without any explanation. Lobo's awfully convoluted now. And, had anyone asked to de-meta Mick?

He's a classic character who made and fixed costumes for the fellow felons back in pre-crisis comics.

Suicide Squad seems like a kind of promotion from the Rogues

ey he's back

rekt

Funny how the whole issue has been "Member Rogues are bad guys?", considering all they've been up to since Forever Evil.

Even Pied Piper, who praised the Rogues in FE, now talks about how much they harmed everybody.

what's even more confusing is Nubo still exists and we literally just saw him in a different book.

when? what book?

Hal Jordan and the GLs. He's in Larfleezes collection now.

>And, had anyone asked to de-meta Mick?

Everybody?

>Young Lenny in weird early 20th century clothes
Dr. Manhattan's time shenanigans are just too much

YO I AM HYPED

Why are they calling each other with their full names?

Rogues are back? I'm in!

Always nice to see Hartley.

Cool

And Barry absconds with another Wally character.

Rogues Bump

I always like it when people acknowledge how smart Cold is. I feel like it gets forgotten too often.

>Top
Wish I knew ;-;

My OTP will never happen again

DC has been really weird about not using James Jesse and they Manapul tried to reinvent The Top with Turbine but they just forgot about him.

So badly that Venditti created a second Top with the same name.

Not when it's written by hacks.

But the warden of Iron Heights wasn't named that, and he was black.

...otherwise, the personality does seem to be the same.

...why would they change his name and race, if they're keeping the same character?

Well, this comic is written by a hack...

>9 seconds to get out of a factory, then back inside again
>Fastest Man Alive

Wally definitely needs to start training Barry again.

He was definitely named Gregory Wolfe and he's looking pretty mulatto in that page.

Was he? Eh, it's been too long since I read his arcs. Could've sworn he was named something else.

Ah, well. My bad.

His personality was exactly that. He was a scumbag in Wally's run who hypocritically harped about safety and what The Flash should do and shit.

...yes...that's...what I said?

Crime Tailor is old His brother made Black Lightning's original get up, complete with electric power belt.

Aw, I liked Manapul's hood better.

Good start

I prefer them just doing quality variants. "Themed months" are too limiting. The Rebirth variants being 1000000x better than the New 52 variants is proof of this.