Injustice storytime

Injustice storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmeGOXuf604
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I Fate kills those two shits right now, I'll buy his comics

That's bullshit, Fate. Besides you're not even
a real doctor anyway so whaddya know?

Even though Injustice was a lot of fun to read, the one constant annoyance was how they kept trying to prop Harley up as this constant force of good, when we all know she was directly responsible for Lois' death along with the Joker, as well as the bomb that went off.

I know that the main reason was because editorial wanted Harley to be featured a lot, regardless or what actually went down, but it still bugged the shit out of me that everyone on Bats team was just so goddamn accepting of her.

Actually it wasn't Editorai, it was the game itself. Tom Taylor and DC could have wanted to kill Harley and all of that but they couldn't. NRS already set-up Harley as part of the Insurgency so DC itself couldn't have done nothing to write Harley off the book

NRS didn't set Harley to be directly responsible for Lois, that's on them.

They could have stopped writing her as someone on the good team though. It made no sense since as soon as we see her in Injustice she gets into a little fight with the other Joker, and then immediately falls back in love with him.

They didn't have to have every fucking character bend over backwards to try and make her a character with a sad backstory, they didn't have to constantly have people forget her involvement with what led to Supes becoming a power mad dictator.

Oh yeah, right. Taylor set-up Harley to be with the Joker when Metropolis went KABOOM.

Well the game story itself have Bats relay in Harley's goons to distract whoever the fuck tried to mess with Bats plans to rescue the other Bats, so she was already part of the "good" side or "good" team. Also the Marketing and or Trailers had Harley constantly remark that she was free and a good guy now. See this

youtube.com/watch?v=cmeGOXuf604

Then the whole thing was fucking stupid.

Injustice is fucking stupid, but it's funny also or did you forget the Butlering? or Sinestro Keikaku? or Constantine Magic Hour?

Did Sup Forums like Raidoker?

Why is this still going?

Thats a good panel
Or sarcasm.
Can't tell which

I dropped the comics when they reached the end of the first game, surprised they still haven't finished it yet.

Does anyone know when the Injustice 2 comic starts?

April

>Like father...
What, does Damian hope Batman will also slip and fall on a rock?

have they reached the part where she gets her ass kicked by Luthor?