Is this the best election so far? What was 2012 election life like? Did Mitt Romney even get any real attention?

Is this the best election so far? What was 2012 election life like? Did Mitt Romney even get any real attention?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/okUCv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What was 2012 election life like?

You must be 18 years or older to post here

You must be nigger nigger or nigger
NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

>NIGGER

Thanks for cutting out this girls odd butthole.

Oh i missed the content

>what did 2012 feel like?

Go away little boy, this isnt important to you now. Enjoy your teenage years until 2020.

Requesting picture of odd butthole.

Tripilly requesting picture of odd butthole.

Seconded

>What was 2012 election life like?

jesus christ is that how young some of you fuckers are??

wow

No one really liked or disliked him, he was just that guy who was going to lose. He made a few stupid blunders, I can't even recall his VP. McCain and Palin got more attention.

DESU hillary is kind of like Romney in terms of enthusiasm.

The difference is Romney wasnt unlikable, he just wasnt a good enough option away from Obama.

Hillary is awful, everyone hates her.

Paul Ryan was his VP

I've seen the 2000, 2004, 2008, and 2012 elections. This election is better than all of them combined by far. No comparison really.

This may be the best election in history.

I'm 20 and Obama's first election was my seventh grade year.

>muh binders fulla wimmin

Post more MAGA lewds.

This isn't a goddamn tv show you fucking kids.
The seat of the presidency isn't a joke where one compares it to other elections.

Take it seriously or fuck off children

>Is this the best election so far?

This IS the best election so far, because Donald Trump will be President of the United States!

And Iv'e voted since 2000
I never cares about Bush
I never would've voted for Obama(because he is an Illinois politician )

THANK GOT FOR TRUMP

DONALD TRUMP IS THE GOLDEN CHILD OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Yes on earth we all percieve time the same, thanks for the lesson faggot.

>be 26
>08 election I was 18
>I remember the Bush Gore Election when I was 10

2spoopy m8 time is crazy amiright?

It's been extremely entertaining, I really hope that Trump somehow wins, then we have 4 years of top-kek goodness

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ODD BUTTHOLE

NEIN

Well fuck you guys, gotta do everything yourself.

imgur.com/a/okUCv

this thread needs more lewd maga photos

Third request.

4th

5th

Nice ass

At times like this, I really wish I had a a girl to fuck and hang out with
The lonely life is eating me up inside and prostitutes just don't make up for that

Some of us weren't interested in politics at the time and either weren't paying attention whatsoever or only had a vague sense of what was going on.

Pay extra for the GFE, it's worth it. And/or try and find the student girls who do it on the side, rather than the mercenary-like pro ones.

It's weird, like she has a rosebud stuck on there.

2012 was nothing compared to this.

Let me sum it up for you
>McCain
>Won because nobody participated in the primary and "it's his turn"
>spent every five minutes shitting on the rest of the GOP and "racist" whiteys
>picks Sarah fucking Palin as VP
>constant health questions from the media
>goes on SNL multiple times where they attack him and Palin
>refuses to attack Obama or the media, prefers to attack his own supporters

Then there was fucking Mittens...
>Mitt Romney
>GOPe pick who rallied the McCain coalition to take the primary from a number of better candidates including Sup Forums favorite Ron Paul
>most on Sup Forums were willing to give him a shot, some memes were attempted
>same problem as McCain, constantly shitting on "extremists"
>played along with every media narrative sent his way
>people hate Obama enough that they're willing to carry his bullshit candidacy for him
>scales back campaigning in October because he was briefly in the lead
>a few memes, "binders full of women" and a creepy fat guy from a spanking fetish site being most notable

Overall it was nothing like it is now, a 24/7 Romney general would be inconceivable, let alone enough pro-Romney content to get mainstream media mentions and a full fledged attack from the Dems.

Post it

GFE is basically the same price here, only some girls will charge for it but most will casually do it for the normal price to bring in more customers
You pay extra for shit like anal, natural oral, golden showers and other weird shit

I didn't follow the 2012 election.

All we really knew was that America had a nigger president who was going to serve a second term.
Why do Americans think that everyone in 2012 paid attention to them?
>LMAO HOW YOUNG ARE U ?? :DDD
Why would a gook from Hong Kong even care about the 2012 election?
They're only asking because this election cycle is so good.

The first election I could vote in was 2008. I voted for Obama. I voted for Obama again in 2012. 2012 is my favorite election. I love Obama. I hate this election. I hate Trump. I hope Hillary can pull it out it to save his legacy.

I think people took Romney seriously, he was ok except for a few bad things, being kinda stiff, and the 47% and binders full of women being meme'd to death.

Its hard to imagine any other Republican that was at the debates being able to compete with muh first woman candidate this year. Good thing Trump won.

What the fuck was Romney actually thinking in the last weeks running up to the election?

Get /fit/, make gains, get a job and you'll get a GF

He's insanely egotistical and out of touch with reality. He probably wanted to save money or some stupid shit like that. If you need any proof as to how out of it he is just look at how he's behaved during this campaign.

He was dull and a lib-lite like Jeb Bush. No enthusiasm from anyone I knew, and the left didn't really hate him either. Only reason they attacked him is because he was the nominee.

President Trump will make you wash his dick!

If I can find it.

TINY HANDS

6th