The actor who plays Imhotep is South African

>the actor who plays Imhotep is South African

WE

Kinda sad how Arnold is never known for anything else other than Imoteph. He can alot more. I want to see him in a proper Boer role in all of his Boerness. Meanwhile Charlize Theron gets every fucking role in the book.

The fuck? I thought it was Billy Zane this whole time

Pence biopic when?

>the actress who plays Ahmanet is North African
WUS

He has a very thick SA accent. Id imagine thats probably why he didnt get many roles.

Me too.

The fuck, he's a Boer? I always thought he was some kind of Arab. Didn't he play a Muslim terrorist on 24?

As Boer as they come (from wiki):

"An Afrikaner of Dutch and German ancestry,[1] Vosloo was born into a Pretoria acting family, his parents having been stage-actors. They lived in Despatch, where his father ran a drive-in theater, and Alberton. He has one sister. After high school and military service (from which he received a medical discharge),[2] he took drama courses at the Pretoria Technikon.[1]"

Well at least they got an African to play an African KANG

he played PRIEST, not king

WHy do niggers keep claiming the Egyptians are niggers?

this poster here
I don't know why, but egyptians were NOT niggers, they were considering themself neither white (greek/roman) nor black (middle/south africa) they just were themself, kinda inbetween

For them African=Black, in their minds modern Egyptians are Arab invaders, even when genetic tests prove that they have more subsaharian DNA now that in the past.

was for

Modern Egyptians are Arab invaders, Copts are the true Egyptians. They spoke a form of ancient Egyptian until the 17th century.

they are desperate for any kind of history like other races and cultures have. So like the blacks they are, they try to steal someone elses.

*upvoted*

This site has never and will never be for your ilk

oh shit you're right, egyptians were actually all black

Sup Forums btfo

I knew him as Dark Man long before he showed up in The Mummy.

>how to spot the redditor

Ignorance and lack of self esteem.
They are also Jews and Native Americans sometimes.

I literally just watched him die
>TIA right Danny

what the fuck, he looks hispanic/arabic, at very best a really swarthy spaniard.

>twitter memes

you have to go back

T-that's Habib Marwan! Call CTU they're looking for him.

Northern Europeans don't always look like the blonde ultura-nords people seem to think they are. Think about how everyone assumes Alicia Vikander is part Arab or Black despite being completely Swedish. I'm a Dutch person that grew up in the US, and people were always assuming I was Hispanic or Native American, so I know what it's like. It can be pretty funny, desu.

Plus, the Netherlands was occupied by the Spanish for a long time, and also had Europe's highest population of Jews, so most Dutch people probably have some "ethnic" ancestry way back they're unaware of.