WOJAK K-D-SIX-DASH-THREE-DOT-SEVEN, LET'S BEGIN. READY?

>WOJAK K-D-SIX-DASH-THREE-DOT-SEVEN, LET'S BEGIN. READY?
>Yes sir
>RECITE YOUR BASELINE
>And blood-black nothingness began to spin... A system of feels interlinked within feels interlinked within feels interlinked within one qt... And dreadfully distinct against the dark, a tall white fountain played
>FEELS
>Feels
>HAVE YOU EVER HAD A GF? FEELS.
>Feels
>DO YOU FEEL THAT FEEL? FEELS.
>Feels
>WHEN YOU'RE NOT PERFORMING YOUR DUTIES ARE YOU A SHUT IN LITTLE NEET? FEELS.
>Feels
>INTERLINKED.
>Interlinked
>WHAT IS IT LIKE TO HOLD THE HAND OF A QT YOU LOVE? INTERLINKED.
>Interlinked
>DID THEY TEACH YOU HOW TO FEEL? INTERLINKED.
>Interlinked
>DO YOU LONG FOR HAVING YOUR HEART INTERLINKED? INTERLINKED.
>Interlinked
>DO YOU DREAM ABOUT A QT INTERLINKED?
>Interlinked
>WHAT IS IT LIKE TO HOLD A QT IN YOUR ARMS? INTERLINKED.
>Interlinked
>DO YOU FEEL THAT THERE'S A PART OF YOU THAT'S MISSING? INTERLINKED.
>Interlinked
>WITHIN FEELS INTERLINKED
>Within feels interlinked
>WHY DON'T YOU SAY THAT THREE TIMES: WITHIN FEELS INTERLINKED.
>Within feels interlinked. Within feels interlinked. Within feels interlinked.
>WE'RE DONE WOJAK K, YOU CAN PICK UP YOUR WAIFU BONUS

He truly was /ourreplicant/

>tfw I'm way off baseline so no waifus for a whole week
How do I cope?

>WHAT IS IT LIKE TO HOLD THE HAND OF SOMEONE YOU LOVE
Fuck you movie this one hit too close

I wish I knew.

How did this movie make you feel?

>tfw you will never be special

>Born too autistic for a 3D gf
>Born too early for a holo wAIfu

Kill me

This kino might actually be Sup Forums the movie.

born just in time to have internet strangers be there for you :)

Goose is Sup Forums the actor. K, The Driver, that movie where he's in love with a realdoll.

This. Don't forget Only God Forgives, he was pretty autistic in that one too.

>tfw no qt to interlink with

>tfw I do dream about qts

That's his secret, user.

He's always Autistic.

>Too socially awkward for women to relate to
>Born too soon for a holo wAIfu

Care to make it a suicide pact?

>I've felt things you people wouldn't believe.
>My heart on fire, kissing the shoulder of a hologram.
>I watched tears glitter in the dark of an isolation chamber.
>All those feelings will fade, like numb in snow.
>Time to die.

well his mommy touched his peepee so ofc he would get absolutely fucked up in the end

ARE YOU COLD

>I've seen things you hunters wouldn't believe. Entire beast hordes on fire down in Old Yharnam. I watched parasites glitter in the water near the old fishing hamlet. All those moments will be lost in time, like blood in a hunt. Time to wake up.

if I didn't get a gf 4 months ago for the first time this movie might have actually driven me to suicide

gay shit my dude

I'm 24 and never had a gf.
BR2049 is a great movie, but it's made me very depressed right now.

Yeah I'm 24 too. I think it would have destroyed me. I feel for you user, you can make it too

i didn't get a get a gf until i was almost 24; take comfort that it got old quick and i just wanted to play vidya. manic pixie dream girls won't cure your autism

Having a gf prob would have made it sadder to me, knowing she could never be my Joi

I JUST CAME BACK FROM THIS MOVIE YOU RETARDS SOLD ME ON LAST NIGHT AND FUCK THIS THREAD AND FUCK EVERY ONE OF YOU

THIS MOVIE WAS SO GODDAMN TERRIBLE. THE PLOT WAS COMPLETELY CONVOLUTED, DIALOGUE CONFUSING AS FUCK, AND COULDN'T IDENTIFY WITH A SINGLE CHARACTER.

THIS MOVIE IS NOT A SCI-FI DRIVE. THIS MOVIE IS NOT A NOIR DREDD. THIS MOVIE IS NOT A BLADE RUNNER SEQUEL. THIS MOVIE IS A HALF ASSED REMAKE WITH NO SUBSTANCE OR PLOT. IT WAS A SERIES OF EVENTS THAT WERE TERRIBLY STRUNG TOGETHER AND PRESENTED NO POINTS OR THEMES.

ON TOP OF THIS I TOOK THIS GIRL BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE IT ALONE, AND SHE FELL ASLEEP. AND NOW I HAVE TO JERK OFF BECAUSE SHE WAS SO TIRED AFTER THE MOVIE.

FUCK ALL OF YOU THE ONLY GOOD PARTS OF THE MOVIE ARE THE SHOTS WITH THE DOG IN IT, AND I WOULD NOT SAY THAT FOR ANY OTHER FILM EVER.

Granted, the cinematography was beautiful BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT WORTH WATCHING NOBODY SPEND MOVIE ON THIS PIECE OF SHIT.

thanks for typing that up user

>"I am a brainlet", the post.

>wanting Joi in my life
>so I can have joy in my life
kill me

brainlets never learn. you should have got your iq tested before going, you need at least a 170iq to enjoy it.

Did the opposite for me. This movie and Lars and the Real Girl is motivating me to get a gf. God bless Goose.

Look the acting is fine, and in fact everything about this film, maybe the directing could be a bit more eventful but the script is shit. The conflict did nothing for me, and the whole story felt incredibly derivative of the real story, which should of been following the "girl" instead of goose.

if this is real you are the saddest dumbest sack of shit

>(you)

You guys are such cunts I wasted 30 bucks and 3 hours on this garbage

Be honest. How many of you would buy Joi if you had the option?

At least you HAD a girl to take with you. The last time I took a girl to the movies was back in highschool to see "The Social Network."

This movie was great, but the sheer loneliness and isolation of the main character ate me up inside.

Drive is my favorite movie, this is officially my least favorite.

who the fuck would want that? intimacy is the most important part of a relationship and one of the main points of the movie.

Kill yourself you failed normalfag.
>he isn't a wizard

If Joi cost a couple grand for the whole setup, I would save up the money for her.

Then I would save up the money to have the stick that lets her follow you wherever you go.

At this point I don't care about the sex. I just want the emotional companionship I've never gotten from a woman that she'd give me.

Fuck I'm lonely.

In a heartbeat. Even if Joi was a bullshit subscription with lootboxes and other bullshit.

I don't want to start a new thread, so what was the point of those scenes with the tests that K was taking?

VRRRM VRRRM VRRRRM

let me guess: you're American?

I'm American and I loved this movie. Probably the best movie of the year if not one of the better movies I've seen in the past few years.

This guy Is a low IQ moron.

testing his emotional stability and that he still had composure. lack of either meant he could've been a great a liability to the LAPD and they would've killed him due to his sheer strength

Psychological and emotional evaluation to determine if he is becoming distracted, temperamental or compromised entirely by any present or prior thoughts and feelings to the point he might present a danger to others if left unmonitored.

Excuse the Sup Forums but the idea illustrated is pretty much the gist of it, if he appears to hesitate to repeat or respond too hastily or harshly in repetition or give any visual signs of frustration, confusion or duress instead of simply monotonously repeating the last phrase, then that's a mark against him. Further he is off the mark from baseline, stable, the more cause for concern is drawn on what exactly has him so worked up for so long.
I gather the more provoking and less nonsensical questions to the Voight Kampf test are just to make it more tense and also more obvious what reaction they're testing for.

Fortunately he was smart enough during his second evaluation to bluff it that it was the act of having killed an innocent replicant-human hybrid, the one Joshi figures he'd found, that had unnerved him instead of what he'd learned. I actually thought that was a clever use and subversion of the setup.

anyone have the version of this without the (you)?

I connect with K on a spiritual level. I want to die.

My wallpaper forever

I just spent 4 years in a long distance emotionally abusive relationship

I would buy Joi in a heartbeat and never need another woman again.

ty user

>THIS MOVIE IS A HALF ASSED REMAKE WITH NO SUBSTANCE OR PLOT

>Half-assed remake
Incorrect. This movie is not the original with a new skin on it. It’s an actual fucking detective story, for one.
>No substance
I thought it touched on some similar stuff as the original, presented in a way that was fascinating. K being a Replicant adds a nice different layer to the idea of Replicants being as human as humans.
>no plot
Don’t be a fucking retard, plot is a skeleton. Characters make a movie.

Anyone else have a huge crush for Ana de Arnas now ?

>tfw she will never make you as happy in real life as Joi did to K in the movie.

Ana de Arnas is bae.

Thank you guys I greatly appreciate the fact that you weren't dicks about it. I'm hard of hearing so I had trouble following some parts of the movie. I gotta rewatch it once it's released on blu-ray to put the subtitles on. You provided a very thorough explanation and it makes perfect sense now.

i've had it since Knock Knock you fucking bandwagoners

>Ana de ArMas

Anna of weapons. or Anna with guns. Lethal anna.

Unicorn with no horne.

The horn is a falic figure.

The baby is a girl, hence no falic figure, no penis.

Cells Within Cells

I’m in.

2049 sucked, get over it.

This movie was almost literally made by committee to please the Sup Forums plebs
>pace of the film slowed down as much as possible. Long establishing shots, dramatic pauses in dialog, characters starting off into space, etc. To the average Sup Forums user, this makes the film instant "kino".
>fanservice up the ass. Harrison Ford was bad enough, but then CGI Sean Young shows up and everyone loves it.
>Jared Leto asked like a demented Steve Jobs. Most Sup Forums users wish their dads were like this
>and last but not least: WAIFUS. You had hologram hot waifu (with the plot being that you can love your waifu and your waifu can love you) and the ass kicking tough qt waifu.

Those Hollywood execs knew what they were doing when they made this shit.

I actually noticed the horse seems to have a part on its forehead that seems like the horn was broken off.

I'm not a whittler though so I can't say if that isn't something that can happen naturally during carving out the figure.
Gaff put down what looked more like an origami bull on the table after K finished interrogating him. That kind of frustrated me because if it means something it doesn't seem to payoff as far as I could tell and if it doesn't then it's just confusing..

Who's the best Blade-fu?
Holo-fu
Police-fu
Memory-fu
Pleasure-fu
Luv-fu

>mfw Gosling came up with that test himself

holo > luv > memory > pleasure > police

they played us like a damn fiddle

Holofu is best overall but Memoryfu was a qt who I would unironically marry IRL.

luv > holo is also acceptable

What was her horse in the third part when she was did she think having it come before k becuase he was a replicant or did they just think that from the first movie he would have a choice?

>yfw 2049 was Villeneuve's harem anime

I'm pretty sure Gaff put down an origami sheep, which was addressed to K.

Holy fuck dude. Learn how to formulate a proper sentence, I just gave myself a stroke trying to read and understand what you just said.

I still dont understand what the orgami of Gaff means. But it not frustated me because that means i have to see it again to understand it , and that is a really good feeling.

Actually I have a huge crush on Luv.
During my second viewing I realized that the replicant that gets her stomach stabbed was also played by Sylvia Hoeks.
So you actually get to see Sylvia Hoeks's ass.

>
goose > holo > luv > memory > pleasure > police

Ok, if that's the case I've now gone from confused to slightly upset. What an ass, no wonder he worked and retired completely alone.

>pace of the film slowed down as much as possible. Long establishing shots, dramatic pauses in dialog, characters starting off into space, etc. To the average Sup Forums user, this makes the film instant "kino".
"waaaaaah good cinematography is a bad thing why isn't everything jumpcut to shit like in muh summer action movies"
>fanservice up the ass. Harrison Ford was bad enough, but then CGI Sean Young shows up and everyone loves it.
Ford and Young were featured because it's a fucking sequel, dummy
>Jared Leto asked like a demented Steve Jobs. Most Sup Forums users wish their dads were like this
Projecting is not a valid criticism
>and last but not least: WAIFUS. You had hologram hot waifu (with the plot being that you can love your waifu and your waifu can love you) and the ass kicking tough qt waifu.
Oh noooooooo appealing female characters that, mind you, pull their weight perfectly well acting-wise

Please tell me more about how those darned hollywood joos definitely intentionally made a movie with absolutely no mass appeal that bombed at the box office

Replicant?

>Sylvia Hoeks
O man she got some nice nudes, sucking his foot big little guy, showing her pussy, o may

>During my second viewing I realized that the replicant that gets her stomach stabbed was also played by Sylvia Hoeks.
Oh shit I did not pick up on that. So Luv basically watches her boss murder another version of herself? Damn.

Did they ever say in the movie what part that them had who was a real replicant or not having Wallace said that he would have been in the first half of the movie or in the last part when he looks up?

Gaff has always been quite blunt and an asshole with his origami.

tfw I go to movies/bands/clubbing etc... all the time with a female friend.

Nothing going on at all, but at least all the strangers think im normal. sometimes we hold hands

TELL ME ABOUT K

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE COAT

>Did they ever say in the movie what part that them had who was a real replicant or not having Wallace said that he would have been in the first half of the movie or in the last part when he looks up?

>"waaaaaah good cinematography is a bad thing why isn't everything jumpcut to shit like in muh summer action movies"
What does cinematography have to do with slow pacing and dialog pauses?
>Ford and Young were featured because it's a fucking sequel, dummy
They used them as fanservice. And yes, Ford was necessary, but CGI Rachel wasn't. Why not bring back Rutger Hauer and Sebastian and Pris too?
>Projecting is not a valid criticism
He's still the cliche eccentric demented CEO that's in every other film
>Oh noooooooo appealing female characters that, mind you, pull their weight perfectly well acting-wise
Waifu Defense Force in action.
>Please tell me more about how those darned hollywood joos definitely intentionally made a movie with absolutely no mass appeal that bombed at the box office
Blade Runner never had mass appeal. So they decided to make a sequel and cram in waifus and slow as fuck pacing to bring it "kino" reddit and Sup Forums crowd.

THIS

>tfw no Luvfu to bully me

I'm not sure if that was almost too subtle, good job there I guess.
I guess it also explains the way she slashes and stabs Joshi later as a kind of catharsis.

If you can't see how this movie lives up to what film goers know to be what it says that it was a great way of saying that it was a good time with the new version and the first half of the movie was so much for the rest of the movie that they had to do what they felt was the only way to really show what they had to give to us than you shouldn't be saying how it is them to us what we think they are.

>implying the film wouldn’t have been absolute kino if it ended on this scene
>that shitty snow globe to hand on the glass ending

So close, yet so far from perfection.

When they showed this scene I thought, wow this is such a better ending than doing what every single other movie would do and show the reunion. Then it didn’t end.

Don't worry
real Sup Forums isn't the one saying this pleb hogwash is good. its Sup Forumsedditors, /r/movie tourists and plebs that literally have garbage like john wick and baby driver listed in their top films of 2017

Nigga what?

YOU'RE WAY OFF THE BASELINE

stop this please

Let me guess you're a Luvfu kinda guy

Damn i did not get that too

DAMN