Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice

but off-topic.

This looks like it's gonna be a badass
B movie.

>that bear

Jesus Christ, that line delivery was flat. A couple of nice quips, I like the elevator one. CGI looks cheap, but what do you expect from a failed state's movie industry. I'd watch it. Looks like a solid 6/10, maybe better if they don't try and make it serious.

Looks fun

Why is this hack still allowed to make movies?

They better make it fucking serious. Sarik's comedy is sincerely the worst.

>MiG-29
>No superior SU-27 with inverted wings
Gay

I like it, CGI is kind of wonky, like something from a playstation 3 and they probably need better coreographers but still looks interesting and fun.

>Sarik's comedy
>comedy
ugh.jpg.png.bmp.html.dll

Point taken.
Should've used """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""comedy"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""", my bad

Not Sup Forums

Don't you know this is capes only.

So Russia is getting in on the superhero craze?
But they are literally run by a Bond villain.

Where are they're capes? Thought so. Not Sup Forums

Is this an entirely original superhero thing? Or is it based on something already produced in Russian media.

They look pretty decent apart from the bad guy(?) and the edgemeister animu fag with the big curved sword

Read up a little, apparently the movie is set during the cold war and the superteam is four metahumans recruited to protect the Soviet Union against inhuman threats. Each of the four representing different traits of the nation's strengths.

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
How does modern-day Russian generally regard its past anyway?

Why do you hate the glory of Sup Forumsmmunism, Sup Forumsmrades?

Лyчшe бы пo бaбблoгoвнy фильм cняли, eй Бoгy.
Bcё лyчшe чeм Aндpeacян и eгo OC.
И гoвopя o бaбблoгoвнe мнe Инoк cepьёзнo нpaвитcя, дaжe cтыднo пpизнaтьcя

Speak American, its the only language I understand

Dumb question: Do they have a bear AND a man-bear combo, or is the man mode controllable?

it's one man

One man that can shift into various degrees of bear-mode. Plus he has a gatling-gun.

Not gonna lie Bear-mode alone makes me wanna see this the rest of it looks boring. I can't even tell who the villains are.

I like the bear.

Other than that I have a strangely metal gear ish feeling from it.

The one that isn't a bear, a ninja, a rock dude or a woman.

He's the guy wearing the metal exoskeleton, shoots some electricity and fighting the bear, seemed pretty obvious he was the bad guy to me.

I thought he was just a WS copy-paste.