Japan has joined the game

>Japan has joined the game

YEEEEEEEEE-HAWWWWWW BOYS!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqO5lNS094M
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-14/duterte-turns-back-us-orders-philippines-buy-weapons-russia-and-china
money.cnn.com/2016/04/26/news/australia-france-submarines-asia-39-billion/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8m7FCQT1iFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WW3 when?

What are war games even like?
I wonder if there's a pre game lobby and people talk shit.

Cute. Say goodbye to any prospect of any kind of deal on the islands, slant eyed cucks. :^)

Japan+US vs China+Russia WWIII when?

Actually it's
Japan+US+RoK vs China+Russia

RoK? Explain this to my burger brain.

Once Trump become president we'll switch sides

finally. put those car factories making tanks & destroyers ASAP

Republic of Korea.

Also WWIII is what happens if Hillary wins.

Republic of Korea you dumb fuck. Move further south across the Rio.

US, Russia, Japan
>vs
EU, China, UK

Chinks btfo

Aww yeah buddy.

Join us, Japan, join us in one glorious super navy.

>Be America in Year of our Lord 1848
>Make Manifest-Destiny Great Again
>Get to that sweet sweet California oean view and farm land
>Patch update with World War game mode
>Team USA has two theaters of World War forever

Worth it desu.

its basically anglosphere+japan VS china+russia

All countries are doing training exercises, war is inevitable

dumbasses u realise australia fishing the south chinese sea is the reason USA is even involved in the first place. we are the key country in this war boys. ur only here to help.

How does it feel to be a drooling retard blinded by 'muh most powerful army fantasy' and not knowing what you're actually fighting for?

Never ever because the globalists aren't going to win.

>YFW THEY KEEP THE GUNDAMS SECRET UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE

>PRE-Sup Forums MEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=EqO5lNS094M

hahahah stay mad blyat ur only salty cuz ur country is on chinas side.

>Aussie thinks Murica is in the game for fish...

RUDE

Funny how Philippines has pulled out.
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-14/duterte-turns-back-us-orders-philippines-buy-weapons-russia-and-china

Japan and all other allies would fall within the first day, assuming the war will be fought without nukes

Why should I be mad?

It's not my country that libcucks persistently try to drown in shit, silly commie friend.

Poor Russian fag who barely can afford internet is salty.

>fall within the first day
would you care to explain?

Japan SDF weak as fuck tho

EU CHINA UK
Idk about britfags but we aren't siding with subhuman chinks
Same as any other NATO member really. I'd like Russia on our side against China too, those aasholes need containment

>russia is poor meme

For 'salty' see
And enjoy your BLM faggotry cancer and inevitable life under shari'a, unless people more intelligent than you elect Trump as your president for you.

They should pull out more often, they got way too many people on those shitty little islands.

THEY'RE JOBBING TO FOOL CHINA

THE REAL SHIT IS UNDERGROUND IN TOKYO3

> only parts of parts of us navy actually stationed or within a reasonable range ofthe chinese sea
> pretty much non existant japanese forces
> korea wont fully participiate because north korea is still waiting to strike
vs
>Full chinese force
> the complete russian pacific fleet
Before the US could join the war properly china and russia would have steamrolled the the whole area

USA has future tech, laser weapons and shit. China and Russia has only commie crap.

Woooooo Japan senpai China is all yours :3

>fantasy
Hey France, remind me again how many aircraft carriers you have? Remind me again how far you can effectively project your military power?

Actually nevermind. I forgot we don't need you anymore. Thanks U.K., Japan, South Korea, and most westernized nations besides France. They're too busy behing fucked by the brown dick of islam to be an effective nation anymore.

What are you gonna do shitpost them to death?

user, I...

Are you baiting or is this the power of American education?

Shut up toothpaste you're irrelevant let the adults talk.

Actually it's Japan+RoK+Leafs+Brits+US vs China+Russia, and Russia will turn on China as soon as shit goes south.

Adults should know that US-Russia alliance would make an overall better, more stable world. And this is what I am hoping for when your country stops being an insufferable commie shithole.

12 year old kids like you, on the other hand, spend time on Sup Forums yelling NAAYVAAAY FUCK YEAR all day.

If the Americans unleash the Japanese, it will be very hard to try to get them under control again. Their far right (protip: Abe is not the far right) are going to agitate for an independent foreign policy.

Agreed russian bro. These faggots must be new to not realize the entire jewish plot. At least you guys learned your lesson with the Bolsheviks.

totally with you on that, chap

Japan+Sth Korea+Australia+New Zealand+America vs China+Russia+Nth Korea

THEIR INTERESTS IN ASIA ARE OUR INTERESTS IN ASIA SO IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER

POSTWAR JAPAN IS USA JR

Please Ivan no bully just wait until trump becomes president and US Russian relations will get better.

as long as china doesn't destroy anime in retaliation, I see no problem

Actually It's

Japan+Leafs+Brits+US+ANZAC vs China+WorstKorea vs Russia+BesthKorea

Don't forget the leafs, our biggest fans.

warmongerers are even worse than sjws, feminists, cucks. basically everyone. you are all the equivalent of females gossiping in high school about that Chad u all want to fuck. except worse because you would rather have chaos than add something productive to this world. parasites. pondscum

Columbian assuming that N. Korea and Russia are productive.

You're thinking of Costa Rica

columbian wtf? this nigga must have failed geography class

just like in my animes

this.

Either way irrelevant third.world shithole let the adults talk Pablo

actually it's

japs+usa+rus+uk vs. china+sand nagger+europe

money.cnn.com/2016/04/26/news/australia-france-submarines-asia-39-billion/index.html

So is this a show of force? Or actual training?

yeah thats the thing, aussies may be the arms dealer during this war, but you may be tied because earlier this year you guys were doing drills with us and flying around in jets at the south china sea.

isn't japanese military as cucked as german military today?

Now that would be perfect.

S. Korea and the US are very close allies last I checked.

Sidenote: Fuck Costa Rica.

Nipon, Get your economy in order
Fix your army
Make Japan Great Again

just hope for Trump

Oh and pump your fucking population up you fucking cucks

CHINA PIG DISGUSTING

SENKAKU ISLANDS NOT DIAOYU ISLANDS

RAPE OF NANKING BEST DAY OF MY RIFE

I just watched a documentary on youtube about how the nips are building a huge navy the other day.

it's only 10 min

youtube.com/watch?v=8m7FCQT1iFY

This thread needs more tacticool Nips

>Americans are happy about an scenario that implies literally dying for King Obongo in favor of globalist interests

SHAMEFRU CHINA PIGGU
HUHUHUHU!

It's a yearly thing. It hardly ever gets this much attention from the media. The media feels it needs to hype it as something special to sell more papers, advertisements, etc.

> posted by Russian

Oh the irony...

Oh, it's on!

ICHIBAN KAIGUN, DAI NIHON TEIKOKU KAIGUN

not entirely true, I'm ex-USA Navy and we did war game exercises on our ship and battlestations drills all the time, also man overboard drills, gun quals, you are always training for something just in case

although we could go to war, I doubt we will with trump unless we get a mudslime attack

PS: Barrack Obama still never closed down Guantanamo Bay in Cuba libtards which he promised before his election

>he says as white birthrates decline

welcome back to the land of military nips, we've been waiting a long ass time for this one.

>France
Burgered (((Edukashun))) people, you may start clapping now.

link to pic related

Mind explaining what is it exactly that you find so ironic about this, polefriend? Since you got the balls to pull your tongue out of Merkel's ass to reply.

Its russia you dumb fuck.

>how many nukes does russia have

Yeah. Not so fucking tough now huh

We are further developing psychological warfare. That is just a taste of it.

We want to forge a new relationship with russia. A strong alliance for this century. No reset button bullshit. Dont listen to the trolls. If clinton wins however there might be trouble...
Cyka blyat

If I really need to explain this to you kacap, you are moree dense then I thought you would be.

ah yess, the ol' 'whites is a country' meme

This

Hating you guys is idiotic, we have much more in common and we could achieve much if we started looking at our relations that way

Aoi Shirosaki. She's one of mai waifus.

kike detected

Is that knife kept next to his belly so he can ritualistically commit suicide?

>Implying quantity of nukes matters in nuclear war past a certain point

Source

I agree with you on that it's always better to resort to 'y-your just dum XDXD' when you really don't have any arguments to back your point up.

That is if you don't care about your reputation in the slightest.