IT'S RED HOOD TIME!

Thanks, OP.

Nice Scalera variant as always.

No problem, this arc has been great.

Artemis is great.

Bump

Pretty quick resolution, to be honest.

damn she's big

Anyone fluent in Kryptonian got a translation?

Any guesses as to who this is?

Who’s this guy and why he is taking their picture?

\co\ AM LOVE

Yeah, but I kind like that it was quick.

Full circle from the Rebirth issue.

Wow, Batman is actually laughing.

>Bat Panties
He stopped wearing those awhile ago, Jason.

Stay strong, user
Hold the line

I just checked and if I didn't mess up, he's saying "I think I'm turning Kryptonese I think I'm turning Kryptonese I really think so".

Next month:
>“how do you solve a problem like Bizarro?”! Now that Black Mask is defeated, Artemis continues her quest for the Bow of Ra-a weapon of immense power. Meanwhile, Jason is dealing with an immense power of his own-Bizarro. What’s to be done about such a volatile creature…and is he too dangerous to be kept alive?

The end

Appreciate the storytime OP

Thanks user! Also, this book has been way better than I thought it'd be. This, Nightwing, and Chinese Superman are the best things to come out of rebirth.

Who is this?

new reaction face, nice

My feels :)

Good job, Lobdell. The first arc of RHATO has been the strongest of all the rebirth books I've read and was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it.

And thanks op for the storytime.

He looks like he's taking a shit lol ecksdee

Ma Gunn. She was part of Jason's origin in the 80s and Lobdell has brought her back again in Rebirth.

Read the first issue if you want to know more about her.

That's pretty neat, thanks man

>She will never bully you

Did lobdell sell his soul to satan to improve his writing? This was good and up there with Nightwing as my fave rebirth books.

I want her to pin me down.

There's just something about Jason and Bruce relationship that hit you right in the feels and makes all of their moments really powerful.

Vic Sage is that you?

It's seems that our dark trinity got a stalker.

So we have the dark trinity but what would a whole dark league be like? We need:
The Flash
Green Lantern
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
The only one I can think of is Walter West, but he doesn't really have a place outside of when he first appeared. Dark Stars/Jessica/Guy for Lantern? Soranik?

looks like clark

What is this monstrosity tho

Scratch that, I know the perfect lantern.

Godspeed, everyone's favorite evil speedster :^)

Ooooh, Lobdell is actually planting seeds for upcoming story arc? Neat.

I love this direction with Bruce and Jason's relationship. Jason will always be the black sheep, but Bruce is still his (surrogate) dad at the end of the day. It's nice.

He always does. The question is whether editorial will allow him to move forward with that.

>Red Hood
>Bizarro
>Artemis
>Daniel West Reverse Flash
>Phantom Lantern
Who else?

The guy has really improved a lot and I'm honestly impressed.

Orm?

Jemm, son of saturn?

Black Manta?

>Daniel West Reverse Flash
Isn't he dead?

This is comics, user.

Where's the Kryptonian translation. I need to know if this relates to Superman's Annual

The problem with them is that they're straight up foes of Aquaman

We All Star Superman now

See

Indeed. Like seriously, I am looking forward to this book every month.

We Baleman now

Keep in mind that the Dark Trinity are more or less the designated "rival" characters of their respective franchises. So the rest of the "Dark Justice League" would have to follow suit.

Manta, yes, but Orm has been moving into anti-villain territory lately, so he has the capacity to be an antihero.

I thought that user was joking. It's funny, but kinda a let down

Phantom Lantern would fit, Walter would but it's more likely for Danny now, which is a bit plausible.

That's not new. The question is does he already know and have a plan where it's all headed?

Long live dark trinity!

God I love this series.
Can't wait for Artemis & Jason to make out.
Thanks for the storytime

I dunno, I always saw Guy as being Hal's rival.

I want Artemis to pin Jason against a wall and ravish him.

I want Jason to hold her hand and kiss her tenderly

There has to be a better way to handle the speech bubbles in the 4th panel.

>she'll never force you to crossdress as wonder woman so she vent out all of her issues on you sexually

that is the best Batbook ..that batman is no emo

For the flash it could be one of the recently ripped from time speed force users with different takes on using the speed force that ended up rebelling against zoom. Piper is a rogue that went straight (in other times)

For lantern we have a slew of Sinestro Corps guys that may have some interesting anti-hero tendancies that could be expanded upon. Quick scan of the Wiki and there is:
Tekik: Sentient robot that rebelled against a life of servitude (with a fear program implied to render his planet abandoned). Looks wicked too.
Karu-Sil: Her and her pack may be interesting enough for some development.
The Weaponer: Also would be neat.

>Damifag is here
>She likes Jason's book

Now I'm confused

i like jason not his cracy fans..I always say that:)
THE Batman in the book is a dad..

Now he buys food for his dad ..

She must have to wash her hair constantly with it dragging on the ground like that.

Artemis seems like the type of person who goes weeks without bathing.

hot

>he has a bat on his suit
I get that it cues the reader into Red Hood's backstory, but it doesn't seem in character. But what do I know.

Thank you Lobdell for being one of few writers who writes Batman as decent human being.

t. Roman

This was freaking great and definitely my favorite opening arc.

Jesus you fucking freak.

Does this come after the JoJo one? It doesn't seem like it.

Could you please storytime the previous one if it wasn't the one that ends with "my bizarro" or tell me where I can read it so I can enjoy this one?

Got ya covered user

I love you storytimer-san