Christianity thread

Jesus Christ is real. Stop idol worshiping a frog even if you think you're just "memeing around".

God takes this very seriously and you should repent now.

Other urls found in this thread:

sparknotes.com/philosophy/principles/section4.rhtml
youtube.com/watch?v=s0-EgjUhRqA
skepticproject.com/articles/zeitgeist/part-one/
youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek hasn't forsaken me yet.

When things are going good it's because of Christianity and when things go bad it's due to lack of faith, it's always the same. Christianity can do no wrong.

Black Christians in Africa? Christianity's not responsible for their utter failure.
Indian Christians in South America? Christianity's not responsible for their utter failure.
White Christians in Europe? Christianity's responsible for their utter success.

Christianity is solely responsible for any kind of success, but utterly blameless for any kind of failure.

It never misses the opportunity to brag about how Europe is dying without it and how Europeans never would have been anything had it not been there.

All while simultaneously Ignoring the fact that the Greeks were not Christian, and that the Romans reached their peak glory while they too were not Christian.

Little details, right? I mean what did the Greeks or pre Christian Romans ever do?

The truth is Christianity would be nothing without the European people. It owes everything to them.

Without them Christianity would be an utter failure, a total embarrassment, and would have zero redeeming qualities.

Christianity was great because of Europeans, Europeans were great in spite of it.

Are you seriously going to risk eternal salvation over some frog on an image board?

I don't think you understand just how blasphemous you're being.

The LORD shall smite thee for thine heresy. Ye will taste HIS wrath, surely I say unto ye, if ye do not repent you will surely die.

It's rather unbecoming for the creater of all reality to be so petty wouldn't you think?

Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

agreed, ironic shitposting is still shitposting
ironic idolatry is still idolatry
ironically killing a hooker is still killing a hooker

>ironically killing a hooker is still killing a hooker
What did he mean by this?

Exodus 20:1 - 20:15

1 And God spake all these words, saying,

2 I [am] the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth:

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me;

>idol worshiping

Kek isn't an Idol, he's very real

Go to Hel christcucks

Is there anything funnier than watching christkuks try to advance their dead meme?

op post best post

Shadilay, brother.

Only one thing is funnier.

The fact that you will be in Hell, when you could have easily prevented it.

Not only is this extremely blasphemous, it's also cringe inducing. You're messing around with things you have no understanding of. I'm warning you to stop this now and repent.

don't toss your pearls before swine

Your warnings are ashes in your mouth, user.

God helps those who help themselves

Sup Forums is memeing their way to being on par with Jews in control over America, literally, and God is obviously on our side.

The funny kek stuff is just Gods humor, and scary happenings are gods wrath upon our enemies

You will be ashes. From dust you came, to dust you shall return.

Kek has the power of Jesus and beyond.

Kek's wrath

"I love you. True! But I will send you to always suffer because I'm jealous you to the Frog !!! You are my slave!! Worship only me !! "

>and God is obviously on our side.

You cannot serve 2 masters.

20 But I [say], that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.

21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

Check em faggot Jesus ain't got shit on me

I agree

Your digits say nay

I will pray for you.

All of you will regret this in the end.

Mark my words.

>be christcuck
>nothing happens

>be follower of kek
>control the world

hmm really makes you think

> One time in all of history a Jew comes along who actually preaches against the greed, usury and false virtue signaling of the Jewish establishment
> They kill him

Really dynamizes you neural cells

What I'm saying is that Sup Forums represented what God liked, strong morals, marriage, non-degeneracy

And so God is on Sup Forums side

Kek is Gods will and humor and his wrath being misinterpreted by pol as Kek,

This is partly becuase it is the End Times and God is coming back, thus the Oagdoad and Kek from ancient egypt being with the chaos and rebirth and shit

Pascal's wager. If kek isn't real, I lose nothing but my dubs.

>Kek literally grants us power over the fate of civilization

What has Jesus done for me lately?

Question everything, including your hanged jew god.

Jesus was a man. He spoke powerful words. He knew god. He was god, but only in the same way that you are god.

Know yourself to know god. Look inward and find the light and the dark and learn to tell them apart. You have everything you need to find salvation. It cannot be handed to you by swearing obedience to a dead kike.

Take the words of jesus and go into yourself with them. don't just keep up your dull, unexamined life and count on your pinky-swear with a ghost to save you.

KEK is the beast of the sea.

I used to be evangelical.

I'm converting to Judaism.

> Feelsrightman

> christianity
You're just as fucking stupid as the muslims or greek mythologists. You're almost as much of an atheist as me, because you seem to believe that every other god that's been put forward doesn't exist except for one that was claimed to exist in the bronze age and sent his son at the beginning of the common era. I can't wait until christianity dies out.

When in doubt.

sparknotes.com/philosophy/principles/section4.rhtml

1 Christianity is a mix of European Pagan festivals and Eastern story of Jesus mashed together.
2 Constantine pushed it on the peoples under the Roman Empire.
3 There are fuck loads of deities with EXACTLY the same story that predate Jesus.

Buddha
Krishna
Odysseus
Romulus
Dionysus
Heracles
Glycon
Zoroaster/Zarathustra
Attis of Phrygia
Horus

Maybe the frog is sent by God to guide us. It's Holy Spirit incarnation on Earth.

Archangel Pepe is real

I can't wait until you have to stand before the Lord and answer for what you have done.

>God is on Sup Forums side
Christianity is multiculturalism. God hates racists, nationalists, chauvinists, xenophobic, imperialist. Jesus taught us to love everyone.

That's 100% wrong.

the fire there looks similar in shape to australia imo

underrated

Horus of Egypt

Born of a virgin, Isis. Only begotten son of the God Osiris. Birth heralded by the star Sirius, the morning star. Ancient Egyptians paraded a manger and child representing Horus through the streets at the time of the winter solstice (about DEC-21). In reality, he had no birth date; he was not a human. Death threat during infancy: Herut tried to have Horus murdered. Handling the threat: The God That tells Horus’ mother “Come, thou goddess Isis, hide thyself with thy child.” An angel tells Jesus’ father to: “Arise and take the young child and his mother and flee into Egypt.” Break in life history: No data between ages of 12 & 30. Age at baptism: 30. Subsequent fate of the baptiser: Beheaded. Walked on water, cast out demons, healed the sick, restored sight to the blind. Was crucifed, descended into Hell; resurrected after three days.

Attis of Phrygia

Attis was born on December 25 of the Virgin Nana. He was considered the savior who was slain for the salvation of mankind. His body as bread was eaten by his worshippers. He was both the Divine Son and the Father. On “Black Friday,” he was crucified on a tree, from which his holy blood ran down to redeem the earth. He descended into the underworld. After three days, Attis was resurrected.

I don't think anyone here actually believes that Pepe is a "God" so don't worry

Most are just doing this to throw the Media off, and others are doing it because they are lemmings to Pol

see Parable of the Good Samaritan, f.e.

Zoroaster/Zarathustra

Zoroaster was born of a virgin and “immaculate conception by a ray of divine reason.” He was baptized in a river. In his youth he astounded wise men with his wisdom. He was tempted in the wilderness by the devil. He began his ministry at age 30. Zoroaster baptized with water, fire and “holy wind.” He cast out demons and restored the sight to a blind man. He taught about heaven and hell, and revealed mysteries, including resurrection, judgment, salvation and the apocalypse. He had a sacred cup or grail. He was slain. His religion had a eucharist. He was the “Word made flesh.” Zoroaster’s followers expected a “second coming” in the virgin-born Saoshynt or Savior, who is to come in 2341 AD and begin his ministry at age 30, ushering in a golden age.

Glycon

In the middle of the 100s AD, out along the south coast of the Black Sea, Glycon was the son of the God Apollo, who: came to Earth through a miraculous birth, was the Earthly manifestation of divinity, came to earth in fulfillment of divine prophecy, gave his chief believer the power of prophecy, gave believers the power to speak in tongues, performed miracles, healed the sick, and raised the dead.

The path of the righteous post is beset on all sides by the fallacies of the shills and the corrections of the record. Blessed is he, who in the name of strength and good bantz, shepherds the weak through the valley of cuckoldry, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is kek when I lay my digits upon thee.

Heracles

Heracles is the Son of a god (Zeus). It is recorded that Zeus is both the father and great-great- great grandfather of Heracles, just as Jesus is essentially his own grandpa, being both “The root and offspring of David” (Revelation 22:16) as he is part of the triune God which is the father of Adam and eventually of Jesus. Both are doubly related to the Supreme God.
Diodorus writes that,”For as regards the magnitude of the deeds which he accomplished it is generally agreed that Heracles has been handed down as one who surpassed all men of whom memory from the beginning of time has brought down an account; consequently it is a difficult attainment to report each one of his deeds in a worthy manner and to present a record which shall be on a level with labours so great, the magnitude of which won for him the prize of immortality.”
Jesus is also said to have done a very large number of good works. John 21:25 says that: “Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.”
Hera tries to kill Heracles as an infant by sending two serpents after him, yet Heracles survives by strangling them. This parallels Herod’s slaughter of the innocents in an attempt to kill Jesus (Matthew 2:13-16).
Heracles makes a descent into Hades and returns from it with Theseus and Peirithoüs, just as Jesus descends into the “lower parts of the earth” or Hades (Ephesians 4:7-8); Though Jesus does not bring anyone up from it. Heracles’ body is not found and he is assumed to have been taken by the gods:”After this, when the companions of Iolaüs came to gather up the bones of Heracles and found not a single bone anywhere, they assumed that, in accordance with the words of the oracle, he had passed from among men into the company of the gods.”

Explain why all your religious leaders, the people who should know most about christianity, are cucked then. Objectively speaking, YOU'RE not a true christian being here on Sup Forums unless you're libshilling.

daily reminder

Dionysus

Dionysus was born of a virgin on December 25 and, as the Holy Child, was placed in a manger. He was a traveling teacher who performed miracles. He “rode in a triumphal procession on an ass.” He was a sacred king killed and eaten in an eucharistic ritual for fecundity and purification. Dionysus rose from the dead on March 25. He was the God of the Vine, and turned water into wine. He was called “King of Kings” and “God of Gods.” He was considered the “Only Begotten Son,” Savior,” “Redeemer,” “Sin Bearer,” Anointed One,” and the “Alpha and Omega.” He was identified with the Ram or Lamb. His sacrificial title of “Dendrites” or “Young Man of the Tree” intimates he was hung on a tree or crucified.

Romulus

Romulus is born of a vestal virgin, which was a priestess of the hearth god Vesta sworn to celibacy. His mother claims that the divine impregnated her, yet this is not believed by the King. Romulus and his twin brother, Remus, are tossed in the river and left for dead. (A “slaughter of the innocents” tale which parallels that of Matthew 2:13-16). Romulus is hailed as the son of god. He is “snatched away to heaven” by a whirlwind (It is assumed that the gods took him), and he makes post mortem appearances. In his work Numa Pompilius, Plutarch records that there was a darkness covering the earth before his death (Just as there was during Jesus’ death according to Mark 15:33). He also states that Romulus is to be know afterwards as ‘Quirinus’; A god which belonged to the Archiac Triad (a “triple deity” similar to the concept of the Trinity).

Has nothing to do with pettiness, has everything to do with demons.

Demons and fallen angels (2 different things) are real.

This argument doesn't work

Stop talking nonsense.

>Zoroaster
>Buddha
>Deity

Here's a hint: Zeitgeist is not accurate.
youtube.com/watch?v=s0-EgjUhRqA

You're just rejecting based on emotional things.

Krishna

According to Bhagavata Purana some believe that Krishna was born without a sexual union, by “mental transmission” from the mind of Vasudeva into the womb of Devaki, his mother. Christ and Krishna were called both God and the Son of God. Both were sent from heaven to earth in the form of a man. Both were called Savior, and the second person of the Trinity. Krishna’s adoptive human father was also a carpenter. A spirit or ghost was their actual father. Krishna and Jesus were of royal descent. Both were visited at birth by wise men and shepherds, guided by a star. Angels in both cases issued a warning that the local dictator planned to kill the baby and had issued a decree for his assassination. The parents fled. Mary and Joseph stayed in Muturea; Krishna’s parents stayed in Mathura. Both Christ and Krishna withdrew to the wilderness as adults, and fasted. Both were identified as “the seed of the woman bruising the serpent’s head.” Jesus was called “the lion of the tribe of Judah.” Krishna was called “the lion of the tribe of Saki.” Both claimed: “I am the Resurrection.” Both were “without sin.” Both were god-men: being considered both human and divine. Both performed many miracles, including the healing of disease. One of the first miracles that both performed was to make a leper whole. Each cured “all manner of diseases.” Both cast out indwelling demons, and raised the dead. Both selected disciples to spread his teachings. Both were meek, and merciful. Both were criticized for associating with sinners. Both celebrated a last supper. Both forgave his enemies. Both were crucified and both were resurrected.

Do you celebrate Christmas?

>I don't think anyone here actually believes that Pepe is a "God" so don't worry

You'd be surprised

Why should I?

Keep it up

tell Christ to send me a sign right now, don't know if he's Muslim or Christian, faggot

Buddha

Both went to their temples at the age of twelve, where they are said to have astonished all with their wisdom. Both supposedly fasted in solitude for a long time: Buddha for forty–seven days and Jesus for forty. Both wandered to a fig tree at the conclusion of their fasts. Both were about the same age when they began their public ministry:
“When he [Buddha] went again to the garden he saw a monk who was calm, tranquil, self–possessed, serene, and dignified. The prince, determined to become such a monk, was led to make the great renunciation. At the time he was twenty–nine years of age… “Jesus, when he began his ministry, was about thirty years of age.” (Luke 3:23). Both were tempted by the “devil” at the beginning of their ministry: To Buddha, he said: “Go not forth to adopt a religious life but return to your kingdom, and in seven days you shall become emperor of the world, riding over the four continents.” To Jesus, he said: “All these [kingdoms of the world] I will give you, if you fall down and worship me” (Matthew 4:9). Buddha answered the “devil”: “Get you away from me.”
Jesus responded: “…begone, Satan!” (Matthew 4:10). Both strove to establish a kingdom of heaven on earth. According to the Somadeva (a Buddhist holy book), a Buddhist ascetic’s eye once offended him, so he plucked it out and cast it away. Jesus said: “If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out, and throw it away;.” (Matthew 5:29).

All wrong. Just post your outdated meme that is full of incorrect information faggot.

There is no religious leader. I assume you are talking about the antipope?

Why am I so unlucky? Where is Christ?

fake and gay

Says KEK

I don't think you understand just how much JEW WORSHIP is VERBOTEN

skepticproject.com/articles/zeitgeist/part-one/

I meant your priests and pastors and so on.

>According to Bhagavata Purana some believe that Krishna was born without a sexual union, by “mental transmission” from the mind of Vasudeva into the womb of Devaki, his mother
>some believe
Weasel words. They had several other children before Krishna.
>carpenter
No

>crucified
Krishna died from an arrow

Literally everything you have said here is nonsense

Irrelevant

Not politics, saged and reported.

The thing is. The key guys are noticing there is a power, that can be made use of. One the atheists say doesn't exist. It's just a joke to them, put down as coincidence. The more they connect with this power, the more it works, the more they will realise it's real. So that one day they will have to take it seriously. The powers not a frog it's God.

Christmas your main festival is fucking YULE
lel
Stolen from the Pagan winter solstice.
Fucking semitic shit

>God cares about people shitposting on a Cantonese image board devoted to watermelon cutting techniques

Maybe God just needs to find some hobbies.

>Chop Logic
>Exclusion fallacies
>Nitpicking

You do realize that the copy cat theory has already been adressed before, why the hell is there suddenly a flare up in people embracing it? What makes the copy-cat theory even less credible is the fact that Jesus is mentioned in other religions. If you want to disprove the existence of Jesus, you must disprove Islam and Judaism as being made up like Jesus supposedly was. Good luck getting yourself out of the hole you made.

>announcing reports

You mustn't have read any books, kid. We used to do that in pre-numale times. The Christian Eastern Roman empire lasted longer than the Republic. Christianity was the entire support of Western Europe from the fall of Rome into the Middle Ages and from its network of churches is where we get universities, charities and hospitals which didnt exist before then in the western world. So basically, you are a retarded heathen that doesnt even know basic history.

And chillax, OP kek is a meme, anyone who worships a cartoon frog isn't gonna be derailed from hell by your complaints

most festivals originiated from pagan traditions

but its not the fault of god or godas word

its the people because they do not read the bible and lisen to preachers and trust men more than the word

its also not so easy to stop traditions you did your whole life cuz everyone did and even your "christian family" did it

>announcing reports
Reported :^) (not really)

Call the cops, I can reset my router!

Call the cops, I can reset my router!!

Christianity does not claim to know when Jesus was born, the existence of Christmas is simply a fusion of cultures.

10. And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
11. Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
12. Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering…
(Colossians 3:10-12)

I'm tracing your IP right now, I'm doxxing u
ur fukt kiddo

There's only ever been one God. The early Christians knew that.

kk
I'll start saying hail kek so I don't go to hell.

oh fuk

I agree. "Kek" is just a word to denote laughter, and Pepe is a fun frog meme. The way it shifted into a god on this board is disturbing and blasphemous.

Our memes were working so well, and now you guys want to call down God's wrath on us? Count me out, senpai.

Also, fuck Andrew Anglin for promoting this false god and false religion.

But frogs are very much in the bible and themetically get sent after nasty people

Prove Pepe isn't part of God's plan.

JESUS WAS A JEW AND CALLED NON JEWS DOGS
But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread,
and to cast it to dogs. ----- (Matthew 15:26 )

But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet
to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs.--- (Mark 7:27)

Jesus sent out these 12 after giving them instructions: "Don't take the road leading to other nations, and don't enter any Samaritan town. Instead, go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. --- (Matt 10:5-6)

He (Jesus) replied, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." -- (Matthew 15:24)

"For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost." --- (Matt 18:11)

Africans and Indian Christians are a damn sight better off than the pagans or muslims. Fuck just compare Christian South Korea with atheist North Korea. Or Christian Taiwan with atheist China. Or even old Christian West with new secular West. A Christian life is ALWAYS the best life.

on the contrary, the dog is about pagans here.

>There are fuck loads of deities with EXACTLY the same story that predate Jesus.
Gee thanks for spewing cuckold SJW horseshit all over the only board left with balls. Most of the mythology you reference is full on bullocks twisted to support fedora antichristian agendas and has very little historical basis in truth. It would be very easily picked apart by anyone with a real knowledge of classical era beliefs but we both know you are an ignorant fuckhead who is just here to empty your bowels. Good job accomplishing nothing

If you want to know what's going on with Christianity, then you need to watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI

Jebus is a pile of dust under the sands of the former roman province of palestine.

Kek is the holy frog lord of the internet maymays.