Story time

It's Slutmala time
Ms.Marvel #14
Will the floppy sales recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PI_Jl5WFQkA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That guy kinda looks like a manly Bruno

Do people even mention Leroy Jenkins anymore?

>no X's at the beginning and end of his username
They aren't trying hard enough

That's what happens when you use google backtrace

I wonder how much they sold those ms.Marvel upskirt pics for.

Oh shit I didn't know Sup Forums was in this

If he doesn't get nudes of her this a poor hacker story

RIP in peace Kamala, even Sup Forums seems to no longer care

I do care. And it's good to be back to regular issues, finally.
But thys one was a bit on the light side, content wise.
And it's 9:30 or so inthe US. Naturally there's not that much traffic.

>chitty chitty bang bang

Cute, dare I say adorable, but I feel like she would know Herby better.

Blame everything on CWII.

She can't tell a Dark Elf ftom an Orc, though.
So who knows.
Unless this is based on Tolkien's definition, making them the same thing.

Probably, but willow is old and trying to write a modern teen. Just be glad she isn't as bad as Waid with the fellow kids stuff.

Why is she fighting a troll from world of Warcraft?

Is that Bruno?

Yes

Kamala what

I what

That is not how you handle potential issues you don't know anything about

Because that is his avatar. And you will notice the health bar using her online handle.

No, no, I mean why is this an issue a cape comic needs to spend time on?

Is this about trolling and bullying online? Dirty anonymous hackers stalking innocent girls? Is this a fucking gamergate storyline? Why the fuck is this being written?

I know I say this stuff but reading someone say "nice crit" and "thanks for the heals" feels weird

Wilson's gone full virtue signal.

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is a disney film, so it's totally possible Kamala has seen it.

That's what she thinks when she realises she just stalked lil fatty, broke into his room and spouted accusations.
And then she drops the spaghetti hard before he goes and outdoes her.
And now she is fucked five ways to Sunday while all the usual un-fuck people are dead or don't talk to her.

>projecting

Thanks for the storytime OP

50 year old white muslim women do.

C-U-T-E

women are so dumb they can't figure out how to right click -> run as administrator?

She's 34, she's not that old, user. Still a Millennial.

What the hell, Kamala. Ferries run on fuel too.

Excavators have onboard GPS?

>She's 34
Really? She always looks pretty old in her twitter pics.

>born August 31, 1982
Sometimes women just end up looking older. The head covering doesn't help.

It's a way in which she is vulnerable she has too few villains of her own.
Makes sense a digital native would have an online nemesis.
This guy is trying to really kill her, too.
So it's not just a web troll, but a credible threat. Just remote controlled.

Because hacking is the big thing you can get SJW credit with?
Dude, nobody is being ambivalent or supportive of digital crime.
That's like saying an evil villain who murders or mind controls is virtue signalling.
It's not even contested as an evil act.
This is not a guy rigging a vote or snooping on servers, it's a guy using computers to steer machines for assassination attempts.
Him being a literal cybered-up troll is just a joke.

It's not just this but the election issue, and before that with that bizarre hamfisted profiling analogy.

Aye, she is full hikkikomori mode, down to ignoring her family and wearing a dumb headband.

Thanks for storytime OP.

But seriously what the heck is up with those weapons on the cover.

Maybe he uses those things at some point?

>MIXING DONKEY KONG-ESQUE LADDERS AND ORIGINAL SUPER MARIO BROS ELEMENTS

So you are bitching about this issue because of the other issues, trying to fit reality to your narrative.

>bizarre hamfisted profiling analogy
That was Bendis' fault.

She's still got a lot of Carol in her, clearly.

No Zoe and Nadia, 2/10

I do, especially now that this series can finally move away from Civil War 2. Thanks for the storytime.

No, I'm just saying doing a "harassing cyberstalker" arc is yet another example of virtue signalling.
She was 100% responsible for the execution of that story.

You guys are using words and I understand the words but I have no idea what you're saying.
WTF is virtue signaling?

If you play rogue or warlock in hearthstone

If it can distance itself from IVX and Secret Empire, then yes...

Bendis didn't write Willow's tie in. She botched it up with Hyjinx being in the wrong and Bruno blaming Kamala for his own fuck ups.

>Makes sense a digital native would have an online nemesis.

It does if it doesn't start as her nemesis. Like, Doc Ock didn't go looking for Spider Man, Spider Man foiled his plots. It wasn't because they were on the same subway one day.

If this guy was stalking and killing other females and Kamala used her 1336 hack3r sk1ll2 to catch him, then he came back after her in some future arc, okay, you have a point.

As it stands what, this guy didn't get some drop in a raid and NOW KAMALA MUST DIE!!

Weak setup, weak execution.

Is Civil War 2.0: Minority Report Boogaloo necessary to understand why she is living with some woman I've never seen before? I only read to the point of Kamala initially reacting to Bruno exploding.

When you have to let everyone in your tribe know you're a good person by liking the same things they like and hating the same things they hate.

No, what happened was her brother got married and it's Muslim custom for a husband and wife to live with their parents (he's also a mooch).

>this guy didn't get some drop in a raid and NOW KAMALA MUST DIE!!

Were you even reading the story time? Whoever's after Kamala hacked into her guild to specifically target her

Oh, I didn't recognize his wife without the hijab. I thought she wasn't living at home anymore.

No, he took over the little chubster's account to fuck with Kamala and make her move to a location he can better control.
We learn that this issue.
Then he isolates her and next issue we may learn what he actually wants.
His motives are unclear as of now.

If it is a returning character, my money's on Basic Becky

What did you think they wear at home?

Yeah when I first saw her in in the Civil War 2 tie-in my first reaction was also "Who the hell is this?"
The fact that she's been featured so prominently leads me to believe that some tumblrites cried to Wilson about how Ms. Marvel didn't have any black people in its cast, so this is her way of appeasing them.

Not her style. At all.
She'd try to frame Kamala for a crime and swoop in as the hero she desperately wants to be.

She's been Ms. Marvel since darn near the beginning.

Or! Or with the upcoming break between Kamala and Bruno she needed someone Kamala could talk to.
And then they made her black because the cast has no black people at all.

>Took over guildies account to target her

For

What

Reason?

Who goes out of their way to target a super hero unless that hero has already fucked with them in some way? See the Doc Ock example, did he just show up one day and say Fuck you Spiderman! No, he wanted money from a bank or whatever and Spiderman stopped him. Then he wanted revenge.

An enemy with no motivation beyond die hero die is a weak enemy. What is the point?

CANYONEEROOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOH
(hyah!)
youtube.com/watch?v=PI_Jl5WFQkA

Tyesha's first appearance was the second issue of this volume.

They haven't had a proper confrontation yet. Wait until the next issue happens and the motivation is revealed to bitch about it. You're acting like mysterious antagonists are a new thing.

What volume is this again?

If your problem was with the other issue, then stop complaining about this one. They have nothing in common.

He wants to dip his cock in kamala's paki pussy. That should be as good of a motivation as you can get, considering that it drove humans since ancient times and empires rose and fell for that reason alone.

You know, it would be awesome if she tracked him down, and it turned out to be a guy in full Crusader armor with a flaming sword looking for Muslims to put to the sword.

>Garth Ennis: "Man, isn't the IRA just the worst?"

>Sup Forums: ugh, fucking virtual signaling.

It's sort of the opposite. Garth Ennis never says "I'm a better person for disliking the IRA." What he says is "Fuck the IRA" the way you'd say "Fuck black people" or "Fuck ISIS."

Did the first volume end with that undisclosed cataclysm that may or may not end the world, is never resolved, and is never discussed again?

Secret Wars?

IDK, they didn't explain anything about what was going on in Ms. Marvel.

Through which they can be hacked and controlled, yes. Keep up with the complete lack of technical sense this writer has or I'll have to hack your microwave through the lower lines, m8.

Tolkien waffled on the origin of Orcs; the most consistent origin seems to be that they were corrupted descendants of Elves. However, Dark Elves in Tolkien had different definition: any Elves who stayed in Middle-Earth and never saw the light of the Two Trees while they were in blood.

The IP counter doesn't work if the reader doesn't post.

>Dude, everyone else treats this as a joke! I'm not even on the continent the holy land is on!
>Álrêrst lébe ich mir werde,
sît mîn sündic ouge siht
>There is no damn crusade, you loon!
>Daz here lant und ouch die erde,
der man sô vil êren giht.
>Stop trying to stab me! Your Jersey accent is showing and you don't even hold the sword right! I beat up more fundamentalists last week than you ever will, so calm down and let's talk this out, okay?!

>illuminati jackasses

Wonder how she'd react knowing it's real and filled with heroes

Yeah, that was Secret Wars. Everything died. Reed Richards became God recreated it.

>descendents
That would require reproduction. It makes more sense that they re all just resurrected elves. They call him the necromancer after all.

Well that's super dumb. No wonder why they didn't go into any detail.

It's like comics jumped the shark decades ago and instead of trying to write better and more original stories they just doubled down on the shark jumping.

Its disappoints me that this will probably be the only story line before the inevitable IvX CONSEQUENCES story.
Constant events are ruining this book.