DEUTSCHE BANK OPENS AT - 8 PERCENT

HOLY FUCK

>google.com/finance?chdnp=1&chdd=1&chds=1&chdv=1&chvs=maximized&chdeh=0&chfdeh=0&chdet=1474010260046&chddm=511&chls=IntervalBasedLine&q=ETR:DBK&ntsp=0&fct=big&ei=gZzbV6D-CsaniAL14oTIBw

PRAISE KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shmita
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-15/deutsche-bank-asked-to-pay-14-billion-in-u-s-probe-wsj-says
youtube.com/watch?v=XPvtFqbeyD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it hasn't even begun

It's time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shmita

>Germany in the shitter
Inb4 they start another World War

holy shit

what is this happening?

what's the worst that can happen?

> (OP)
>what is this happening?
they were issued a 14bn dollars fine for some reason and they are refusing ro pay

JUBILEE YEAR
GLOBALIST
SATAN
WORSHIPERS

Wew what the fuck is it HAPPENING?

>Analysts predict Deutsche Bank could drop below 10 as a result of Brexit (before Brexit happened)
>It STILL hasn't dropped below 10
>somehow a happening

2008 all over again

If DB goes down the entire house of cards goes down, there's EU contagion, US contagion and a shitload of derivative buy-in from Asia too. The nips and chinks should be fine once they dump their shit but everybody else is fucked.

Explain this to a dumb hillbilly, is Germany becoming Weimar or are they just memeing?

My stocks have been fucked beyond belief this week. And last friday of course. It feels bad man.

Wait, what does "10" stand for, never really went into the banking system and money in general

>12.20

I thought that the happening zone wasn't until it went under 10.00.

10 euros per share famalam.

% of "original" value.

Let it burn

American Jews want to bankrupt a German bank again. Want 14 billion knowing that is how much DB is actually worth.

I'm refering to the stock price

Thanks senpai

the share price.... you ignoramus

pls be bankrupt

share price

Pay your debnts

Everybody who invested in this bank is going to lose a fuckload of money because they are way over-leveraged.

It's like betting 2x or 3x what you have in your bank account. The only problem is that people and companies in other countries have invested in this bank and will also lose a ton of money, it isn't just the bank that has the problem.

you should import more syrians and africans to fix it

nah, don't worry nobody would fight for this "germany" and they know it.

I just want to retire in a home i own, with three kids who are in good careers, after the race war, in a nation full of whites. Is this too much to ask? Which direction should the markets go to make that happen?

> """"German bank""""

>somehow George Soros will profit from this

This

Also IMG related, everyone is fucked

GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH

WHAT A HELLUVA WAY TO DIE

>-8
It's nothing, just a bad day

Forgot IMG fuck

So I reckon something like this could send other systems into panic, along with the Krauts having to foot the bill for a bank going bankrupt?

This. Also we're limp wristed betas, no one could fight, even if he wanted to.

You could move to Salt Lake,if You dont mind the mormons

Kek wills it

lol, its revenge for the $14bln apple fine in Ireland

>nah, don't worry nobody would fight for this "germany" and they know it.

Like last year they proposed a "EU Army" to fight Russia in Ukraine.

Nigel Farage told them no one would fight for them and Europeans don't want a war with Russia.

Then the migrant crisis happened.

Buy the dip go... guys

Oh Goy

holy fug look at it fall

that $14 billion SEC fine was going to wipe out their capital base, CEO has no choice but to fight it.

At least this way, he can blame the US for everything.

>Be SEC
>Hand DB revolver
>"Shoot yourself now or die by crucifixion"
>Chooses crucifixion

and that's where we are.

What happens if DB falls? Would it be like 2008 or 1918 or more like 1932?

This is the only logical solution. With all their education and advanced knowledge and skills Germany will surely prosper.

>

Yes goyim purchase the dip prices. I wouldn't lie to you.

**places put options on deutsche**

>Market cap at 16.83B
Should I buy it? Not just some stock in it but the whole bank. I swear almost all of the publicly traded companies are run like shit.

but you have over 1 million new patriotic citizens. Surely they'll fight for you.

>In addition to the U.S. mortgage investigation, Deutsche Bank faces litigation and regulatory probes relating to issues such as foreign-currency rate manipulation and precious metals trading. The German bank is a party to 47 civil actions concerning the setting of interbank lending benchmarks, according to its 2015 annual report published in March.

They are fucked.

>Surely they'll fight against you.

fixed it.

DB will go in November, hedge those bets lads, we can be merchants too.

DB would bring down the most important banks in the world. It ill never be allowed to happen, even if it means confiscating 90% of the German people's privte wealth just to bail it

13rd!

It would be more like banking panic of 1907...

they have more notional derivative value on their books than exists money in the world.

the shills will talk about gross exposure.. but let me tell you.. if DB goes down it's taking everything down. The world will survive, but a lot of people are going to absolutely lose their ass.

"Alt-right" is winning

In short, yes.

I'm about to lose a shitload of money if I don't move some stuff right now. The only reason I woke up is because I had an alert on DB under 12.50.

Does anybody have an inverse ETF on hand with DB as the largest piece of the fund?

No, the economy's fucked. The people responsible for this shit have more money than they know what to do with, and are going to get to keep it all.

But that's how anti semitism and hitler came about....

they had it coming. we know they didnt have the gold and douche bank was like "we dun hab tew show yew nuffin" and we wuz liek "yea yew dew nigwur" an than they refused sew if yew didnt dump yor shares alrdy yor a tard

Are you dumb? Read this:
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-15/deutsche-bank-asked-to-pay-14-billion-in-u-s-probe-wsj-says

Mkt cap at $16.38B but the DOJ is asking for $14B and there's still upcoming litigation for other things that they've fucked up on. Their stock is worthless.

How much does Obama hate Germany? This and VW (which the German government will also need to bail out) both getting massive fines for no real reason

kek, if refugees can't destroy Europe lets see if this does

Germany will be responsible for fucking the world over .. again.

Give me one good reason why we shouldn't nuke them right now

Is this caused by Germany bailing out the PIIGS a few years back?

Fuck off nigger ((()))

fucking this. Everyone here is really getting mad at your bullshit. Get your money elsewhere. Were there even fines for your banks in 2008?

It's recovering

It's caused by the corrupt nonsense that pervades the banking industry, and the fact that the people running it know they'll never be punished beyond a fine worth a fraction of what they own.
We should torture the living fuck out of corrupt bankers.

this is relatively huge news

No, there were loans.

Today is the day.
SEPTEMBER SIXTURD!

Screen cap of graph?

DEUTSCHE IS STILL GERMANY'S BIGGEST BANK BY FAR

ALL BANKS ARE JEW BANKS, THIS IS YOUR JEW BANK

Ha. Nope.

Thought so. fucking hypocrites.

Wew.

They'll keep it above 10.00 somehow, though.

>2008 all over again
Me in the pic.
I want this to happen so I can buy up stock like mad.

They didn't bail us out.
We didn't receive a dime.
In fact, we're still net contributors to the EU.

They will sadly bail out DB, they asked for a 150 billion euro bailout last month, which should be refused, but won't.

All of Italy's banks are ready to drop too. Anyday now that house of cards could collapse.

Sometimes one (((hand))) doesn't know what the other is doing.

Thanks leaf

Sometimes you're ok

What would be good to buy?

Main contributions: skin oils and tight pants.

Are you okay user? Did you have a stroke?

youtube.com/watch?v=XPvtFqbeyD4

I for one hail new Weimar. Without Weimar circumstances there will be no big tidying up. So bring it!

top bantz goddamn

Back then Obama used American taxpayers $ to bail them out but they were all fined and they paid it all back with interest.

>DB Crashes
>Like dominoes, many other banks around europe follow suit
>€uro goes into an all-time low
>Europe sinks into a quagmire of financial worries
>Refugee & Welfare gibs get cut
>Rapefugees chimp out
>Germany Rises again!

Wir sind das Volk!

Isn't Italy's oldest bank on the brink of collapse

>for no real reason
but that's not true user. they both got punished for illegal shit they pulled off
>VW (which the German government will also need to bail out
but that's also not true user. why would the state bail out a private automobile company that is doing fine to begin with

No, it was covered out of the people pocket and the machine just keep rolling on.

They'll probably wait a bit until this effects banks all over the world, so they can all suck up sweet bailout cash at the same time.
Why wouldn't they tank and get a bailout? It worked nicely the last time - the smaller banks were gobbled up by the larger ones, and there was really no consequence whatsoever. Just in time for a round of "Outgoing president gives a bailout, incoming president gives a bailout too!"

Yeah, they just got hit with a 10Bn fine. Their paper value has just halved, although we all know it doesn't work quite that clear-cut.

kek

I don't get the "skin oil" part though. Is it an italian-american thing?

>implying Germany has ever fucked the World over

We tried to save Europe twice and are just a kike puppet state now.