REPOST: Hillary's rally yesterday in Greensboro was faked

Repost from

Discuss.

youtube.com/watch?v=gSzj1XxJTWQ

It was a fake green screen production. Proof:
1) audience responses were canned, merged, and amplified in synch. listen to that shit.
2) opening had the audience holding cel phones up to record Lyin' Dyin' Hillary as she walks out...

NONE of the phones are recording the same background that's in the picture. They are ALL recording a different background, with NO flags, and NO humans in motion or body parts (arms) in the picture, NOTHING.

3) 4+ points in the recording where there are skips of 1.5 to 2 seconds in duration, cued by her left hand tilts, to signal that she has to cough so the video / audio is halted and resumes so it's covered up.

It's soooo fucking obvious. The phones are the big giveaway though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eL-eZjc_XOI
youtube.com/watch?v=-TAXlKOFsMA
youtu.be/m-8iaJTC5jk
youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk
twitter.com/albamonica/status/776507360223367168
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Concert_for_New_York_City#Audience_reaction
twitter.com/JasonCalabretta/status/776514726306119681
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

5 seconds in and i see two cellphones with the same image in totally different perspective wtf?

I do have to admit these cellphones are really weird, you'd think these 2m tall red white stripes would stand out like crazy on the screens...not to mention half of them aren't even pointing at her..

None of the phones record the flags in the background...

Has this been altered?

Where is the original video?

Fuck. I'll discuss. Is your video faked? Is there another source to confirm??

Hesus.

holy fuck the lady at the start of the video looks like she is in the front of a green screen

i mean, look at the borders of her body

DUDE. We blew their cover. I've downloaded these videos.

Need extreme professional analysis to blow Hillary out of the water.

Fox 10 Phoenix, my favorite station, shows the same anomaly.

>Hillary Clinton Campaign Rally Greensboro, NC

>replying to this troll

To be clear, the simplest explanation is that the video is taken with a long telephoto lens, and the image in the super wide angle lenses of the cellphones is unrecognizable.

Ok, it's hard to see but there are some flags on the phones.

Doesn't mean it's not green screen but I don't think the phones are evidence that it is.

The other points that the OP made are stronger.

Thanks for posting HD. Here's the HD guys.

Sorry. I wanted to believe. But HD fullscreen makes it obvious it's just an aspect ratio issue like that other user said :\

This is so dumb that it obiously has to be CTR

Listen to her talking points. Her speech was specifically tailored in such a way that it would fit into almost any moment of her campaign. Listen to how general it is.

Hillary is dead or incapacitated and this interview was pre-recorded.

Telephones look weird but I wouldn't say that is enough to say the whole thing is faked

But i would understand if she was too sick to travel from one rally to another

At first I thought this was just another conspiracy thread, but yeah, those screens are definitely faked. The screens don't match the movement of the phones, nor does it match the background.

You can also tell that the people aren't reacting to her, because she's not there. She can be standing right in front of them, and the people aren't even looking at her, pointing their cameras at her or acknowledging her. They've also filmed it in a way so that she's obscured most of the time.

How fucking sick does she have to be if they have to fake something like this?

This thread is an elaborate trick to get me to watch that horrible bitch. I'm out.

I thought so too but the screens are fucking weird.

Other parts of the speech look like greenscreen almost, but at the end she walks down and interacts with the audience.

Your guys' best move now is to make up fake conspiracies?

When Hillary and her handlers are so fucking desperate that they have to doctor up an entire rally, yeah, it's kind of the thing that we're going to start stiring up.

I think the phones are just pointed in a different direction than the video feed camera, the different angles of the phones are just hard to notice.

the bleachers angles are all messed up and non euclideon or she walks through it or they are a projection, The Secret Serviceman at 16 seconds has a chroma key outline None of the cameras point at hilarry they are showing wierd shit in the room, People are also displayed on some of the cameras that are entirely out of the camera lense the entire speech seems forced itself.

Many wierd things in this video.

FX fag here.

I looked at this a lot - its real. NOT FAKE.

Ive done a lot of 4 point tracking, and this isnt it. What youre seeing is a kind of optical illusion - your brain wants there to be more of a relationship between what you see in the background & what the phones see - but here youre seeing thru an extremely long zoom lens, and the phone cameras each have wide lenses, showing a lot more "image" in their local space.

In addition, these are light emitting screens, so they expose stronger to the camera, making them stick out and look a bit fake, but again, theyre not. As with any optical illusion you can see it either way.

Fun fact: the zoom lenses bunch people together, which is good when nobody shows up to your rallys and you want a the crowd look bigger.

Dont fall for this crap. This kind of conspiracy shit is usually pushed by CTR and makes us look bad.

Sup Forums has been right many times before and Hillary has a track record for lying. This is one of the most important elections in the world. Its not that unbelievable to assume she would go as far as to fake a rally?

that doesn't explain how the back of a ladies head is on the camera screen when the phone is above her head held there.

Have worked in AV, this is a possible explanation

Looks odd. I really can't tell for sure though.

>believing the clinton campaign with all of their saudi bloodmoney can't afford a flag backdrop

The one lady wearing a pink dress moves her camera and the image on the camera doesn't move.
>between 8-10 seconds.

Goddamnit, give me some warning before busting out the conspiracies, I didn't have my tinfoil head apparatus fastened and engaged.

But yeah, looks kinda fishy, but most likely just the angle the phones are pointed.

Dont fall for this lads.

This is because of the telephoto lens if messing with your sense of spatial relationships. Youre looking at something from so far away that people can look close together, as if theyre right next to each other, but be 50 feet apart.

hillary walking past the cell phones "recording" also do not show her moving on it they don't show her image at all.

>if she stands infront of a mirror does her image not appear through the mirror?

Where are the other videos?
Theres never just one, what with phones and all.

i work for CNN can confirm is NOT FAKE

youtube.com/watch?v=-TAXlKOFsMA

youtu.be/m-8iaJTC5jk

youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk

Use your eyes and then your brain.

Also look up trump videos, youll find the same shit.

>Have worked in AV
Storytime

shut up, colgate. You aren't even trying.

youtu.be/m-8iaJTC5jk

No one is following her with their phone either. It's like she walks past and they don't even notice.

Very few photos to be found, and the ones I can find are tiny.

Hillary is wearing a white dress.

It's Aquafresh, but those are some nice 9's so I'll let it slide, Jerry

Not this disinfo shit again.

This

Canned crowd is pretty fucking weird

Holy shit, wtf?

She did this again?

all the phone screens look superimposed as fuck, like when the toothpaste companies do their adverts and put on a super bright super sharp image of the packaging on top of the one that was actually filmed.

Record corrected.
that'll be 5 shekels.

Phones look digitally altered in post production

twitter.com/albamonica/status/776507360223367168

sage this CTR shit, obvious leaf nigger poster

>Dont fall for this lads

Why?

>the bleachers angles are all messed up and non euclideon

non eculideon you say?

Because it's purpose is to distract us and poison the well of anti-hillary discourse.

>Greensboro

You mean Greenscreeno

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Not one flag in any of those screens. Wtf?

Why are all the people with their phones out recording the wall instead of Hillary when she walks past?

>How fucking sick does she have to be if they have to fake something like this?
She's dying and probably won't last a year even with all the best medical treatment.

I like the one lady pointing it directly at a wall and it shows an auditorium through the wall

Because it's a telephoto lens distortion dipshit.

Absolutely fires my synapses

Would not be the first time. During that big fundraiser for 9/11 where a lot of famous artists performed,she gave a speech and was booed by the crowd,and the boos were removed in replays and on the dvd release

> Three speakers were booed: actress Susan Sarandon (for plugging New York mayoralty candidate Mark Green), actor Richard Gere (for speaking about non-violent tolerance), and New York Senator Hillary Clinton (before saying anything at all).

>Hillary Clinton did not overtly acknowledge the reaction, and spoke over the noise of the crowd by raising her voice. (In contrast, her husband former President Bill Clinton also appeared, but was very positively received by the crowd.)

>Richard Gere did acknowledge the crowd's jeering at his pacifist stance, stating, "That's apparently unpopular right now, but that's all right." The repeats and DVD version were digitally edited to remove the booing, and REPLACED IT WITH DUBBED CHEERING FOR HILLARY CLINTON
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Concert_for_New_York_City#Audience_reaction

it's a fucking camera, m8

Maybe that is your purpose.

This is pretty standard /pol banter.

The only people who dont want standard /pol banter are shills.

Why does the crowd go crazy seemingly out of nowhere at 3:50?

Watch the HD video,all of them have flags.

Also this

>1 post by this ID
>stale meme
Try harder please.

Am I wrong in thinking a charity event a month after the tragedy is a bit tacky? What's more how did they rally all those stars in a month?

You can definitely tell that she's repeating everything that is said to her in an earpiece out loud

The pauses and cadence in her speech are clear evidence to me that she is taking prompts from someone else via earpiece

then why doesn't it show whats infront of it?

we all know how zoom function works on a camera..

We are talking about how they are in the same angle but show it incorrectly and it catches our attention.

You do understand how perspective works right?

Doesn't look the same to me you fucking sperg.

>"vast right-wing conspiracy"

Idiot. You can't just say you held a conference somewhere and hope that no one was able to go there. The rally wasn't fake and you're a faggot.

wew

2 people with the camera on both pointing it at the thing that's happening.
You're a crazy crazy fuck.

I like how theres a persons head on her screen but no one infront of her thats cool.

and how someone went a bit nuts with the smudge tool topkek

and smudged the lady on the lefts hand and couldn't fix the skin blur correctly.

or how the lady on the rights camera is being blocked by someones hand but its all about dem angled perspectives hahaha

>le ebin tinfoil meme XD

Loving Every Laugh 2bh

How about this picture?
Look at the circle; how is that phone picking up people's legs and possibly the bottom of a skirt?

twitter.com/JasonCalabretta/status/776514726306119681

It's pretty obvious they have different groups of people composited into this shot to make the crowd bigger.

I'm betting that they had hardly anyone in actual attendance, so they had to fill it out by adding crowds of people spliced from another rally.

Maybe if we got our detective hats on we could find the rally these added people came from.

Not having read the threads.

People don't seem to be looking at Hillary. People and phone-cameras should be turning to keep as much of her in sight. It's only natural.
Half the displays should be a forest of arms and heads.
The distance to the wall in the displays don't add up unless they have some sort of macro lenses.