>The Orville is too fun to be Star Trek

>STD is too FUCK to be Star Trek

orville would have popped dat by now

This thread is a fake /Orville/ thread.
Stay classy STD

shitposting

yo what's the deal with this weird thing those background folk synthesized

DEEPEST LORE

Seems to be the same one Alara has for her own personal use.

Different shape and glowing like the Aggro Crag

but duly noted

>This thread is a fake /Orville/ thread.
Wait...Explain...

> another garbage general
I see there isn't even a pretense at originality anymore. Just put up a thread.
fucking faggits

Nah, it's just sort of a general malaise

>Not linking to the previous /Orville/ general thread
You Had One Job!
Previous thread

This

Is he really that big or is this image shopped?

>Free duct tape edition.
What does duck tape have to do with the orville?

Both

I like that orville.

I mean who doesn't ?

>for u

her feet look fucked up

Her feet are fine

I'll need more reference

Don't we all

>1368x1000
Thanks

Is this a real thing?

>2017
>Having to ask

so, are we going to make it to season 2, bros?

if it were some other guy i'd say no, being the family guy guy, maybe he can get it done with Fox

I really hope so
I think I could be happy with even one more season

in all internet sections that involve participation the orville seems to be doing great, but in all normie sites and media it's nowhere to be seen, not sure if this will get enough traction to survive

It might cause it's MacFarlane's pet project, but Fox might give him a reduced budget next season. So I'm looking forward to some bottle episodes with no planet/other spaceship adventures

eh, not optimal, but i'll take it...

I'd say there's a good chance unless life pulls one of it's practical pranks on us.

probably 1mill is not that bad is it ?

Scale, fucker, do you know it? The crystal paper thing is almost torso sized. while Alara's is IBC bottle sized.

anus elasticity varies between different species

The greenshirts are humans.

yes

Why do critics seem to dislike it?

"Professional" Rotten Tomato reviews are one of the following things. Progressive SJWs newmales, hardcore feminists, or paid reviewers who are flown out to premiers, given the royal treatment, and handed a bag full of freebies valued at thousands of dollars.

is there any website with "older" critics instead of brainwashed university kids? not saying that older critics are necessarily better, but it would be nice to see reviews with a different bias

Contrary to what he said, a ton of the RT reviewers are older critics. If you actually looked into them, most fit the bill.

>thumbnail makes it look like she's explosively farting
Fuck this place

>makes it look like
sure

It's good to see fan art popping up for this show. Should we take that as a good sign?

I'd draw fanart but I never progressed past stick figures and S looking thing with the lines

Probably.

1. Cheap to produce
2. Fox wants to keep MacFarlane happy
3. Ratings good by Fox standards
4. Don't want another Firefly situation where people are still autistic about a premature cancellation 15 years later.

Seth has said he's very confident a second season will happen, and TVByTheNumbers has it listed as "likely to be renewed".

I don't want to say I'm glad Brooklyn Nine-Nine has dropped so much, but I am. Those fuckers lost the plot hard last season

Wow, they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=G4ApQrbhQp8

What the hell is a fake thread?

she's such a liar you don't know if she's a whore or a virgin

Exactly. I feel the same way about Alara.

Once we start seeing a bunch of rule34 we'll know the show is safe. So far, literally only one image.

I guess somebody needs to bite the bullet and send shadbase a comission.

Sadly this. Also the #1 qt Santiago has somehow lost her charm. Still they had a good run.

Why would you think critics are anything other than nepotism hires?

Critics are in a bubble. That bubble is continually reinforced. They are so out of touch with people. Most of all, critics can't watch something and see the fun and excitement in it and how it can relate to someone who isn't them. In other words, critics are the biggest narcissists you are ever going to meet. They consume a show/movie with an idealistic filter making them unreliable.

>watch ebert decades ago
>if the movie had tits he gave it a thumb up
>otherwise a thumb down
wow

is this real life?

>The Orville is fun

fuck you alara is pure

didn't you know ebert was Russ Meyer's screenwriter for a couple of movies, didn't you?

>pure
>is actively working through the male members of the crew off-screen

We don't know that she's working through them in the way you imply. She seems to indicate that most dudes run for the hills after they feel the sheer power of one of her cuddle hugs.

cant she hug without bruising someone?

Hopefully it goes on 5 or 6 seasons. If it keeps up the rhythm it found in episode 3 it will for sure outlive STD

Happy arbor day was still better, to be honest.

The worst thing critics do is lump things together that don't actually fit together.

Must we. The last thing i need is to see a badly drawn Alara with a massive penis.

Was there much salt from the Orville baby gender change episode? I googled and found quite a few articles complaining that it's transphobic (like it's a bad thing).

SJW reviewers complained that it was transphobic.
Anti-Orville trolls here still bitch about AN ENTIRE EPISODE ABOUT GENDER ISSUES

In the real world, where real people live and watch TV, nobody cared.

>transphobic

They should be hospitalized in a mental institution. I certainly will not be an enabler for poor mental health.

Orville has better (and less expensive) shirts.

Was it a trans episode? All I got from the episode is that a female born from an all male race is a mutation.

The show really did a decent job of making both sides' case I thought. This coming from someone that believes trannies are mentally ill. So can someone break it down for me what they thought was transphobic?

>All I got from the episode is that a female born from an all male race is a mutation
This, a million times this.

I haven't seen anyone here on Sup Forums complain about the episode being transphobic. I'm sure some user can post screenshots of some of the articles that said Seth got the "gender conversation" all wrong though.

>All I got from the episode is that a female born from an all male race is a mutation
This for me, too. Also, I thought the important message from that episode was summed up in Bortus' final line "What matters now is that we give our child the best life possible."

Except it's not. We go from the beginning of the episode where it's claimed females are only born once every 70 years to Klyden revealing he was a female to learning that a famous writer is a female. The show strongly implies that the alleged rarity of females is bullshit and that Moclan culture became so patriarchal that dicks are handed out at birth. It passed up pressing on that point, but it's clearly being saved for a later episode.

Biologically of course, it's all fucked, because they clearly didn't consult with a biologist or even a biologically inclined scifi writer, while thinking up Moclans. Egglaying is the literal definition of female, and Bortus lays and incubates one for his daughter (why it's so goddamn big and where he kept it are good questions. Egglaying is in part to avoid having something so huge). It's implied the kid is a genetic mix and the result of sexual reproduction (which requires at least two sexes to work), so someone was sticking something in something to fertilize. Maybe they're actually all hermaphrodites that culturally prefer to present as males.

It could be a situation like the Mardukans from the March Upcountry novel series. There, the castaway humans crash on a planet nominally controlled by their empire, and are confused when their translation software keeps trying to label Mardukans 'female' when they can see that they fit the human norm gender model for males (soldiering, etc) and have gigantic dicks. Later they finally figure out that the big dick is an ovipositor, and the 'males' are actually females that basically lay eggs when they ejaculate.

But hey, screwing up biology is practically Braga's trademark.

fucking nerd get out of here

I think we can all agree that Alara is attracted exclusively to Chad.

Is there lots of fucking in these March Upcountry books? I ask for reasons.

I keep seeing cauliflower ears that MMA/UFC fighters have.

someone please make a virgin vs chad meme with virgin discovery and orville chad

Got a template? I'll work on this when I get home later.

this is what i could find

I just want to see Kelly dom Alara.

it's like the 2nd or 3rd highest rated show on Fox, it should be fine

>the virgin STD
>subtly hints at a homosexual relation between two humans

>the chad orville
>features a fully male alien race that procreates through gay sex and maintains its gayness by culling all females

discovery is obviously the chad in the equation, as the virgin is always supposed to be whatever is objectively better.

Thanks for the template. If anyone else wants to take a stab at it, feel free. I guess I need to research virgin/chad memes a bit more before I tackle it.

There were plenty of good TNG episodes that took place entirely on the ship and were great.