Cheerleader Thread

We post Sup Forums cheerleaders. Nice girls, queen bees and everything in between.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-SQbjOwp_Ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lets get the obvious out of the way.

>Farting diamonds

>Thin, sexy high school cheerleaders

This is an anachronism, unfortunately. Inclusivity rules have made it so you can't be cut from the cheerleading squads based on athleticism deficiencies, so most cheerleaders these days are fat and ugly. The actually attractive girls don't tryout for cheerleading anymore because the reputation it used to have for being the cliq for attractive girls has eroded.

I think most of the cartoons and media that still depict cheerleaders as exclusively skinny and hot are made by older people who don't know how much things have changed.

Does Jane counts even if she doesn´t really cheer?

Nobody wants to hear about your screenplay.

>You will never have the sexiest cutess girl as you girlfriend.

The fat girls are junior varsity. Any squad that actually wants to be competitive has athletic girls on the varsity squad. One thing that doesn't make the transition to cartoons though is that most of those squads also have guys on them.

When did the dumb cheerleader trope stoped to be a thing?

Nerds got got to make their own cartoons and put all thier pent up frustrations from Highschool into their work.

Candace apparently is or was a cheerleader but we never see her in uniform.

People from younger generations started making cartoons.

Oh boy, is her show good?

pretty good

check Randy Cunningham

Thats not best girl.

My Gym Partner's a Monkey did that

Who?

SVTFOE have those

Is cheerleading an american thing only, south of the great Trump wall we don´t have those kind of things. The closest we have to "sexy" girls are the ones in the marching band, instead of pom poms they use a stick like .

Only professional teams have cheer squads over here in Europe.

Candace

High schools don't pick underaged girls for their cheer squads based on your personal preference, user. It's a children's recreational activity first and for most.

Cheerben is a miracle.

If you mean from Phineas and Ferb, it makes sense since it was summer vacation the entire show.

Randy's a lucky guy to have a qt like Theresa fawning over him

Good god this girl and Joey's sister and the female teacher were way too hot

Those uniforms, lol. Cockrum combined cheerleaders with Rockettes.

What is this, looks like the drawing of a very underdeveloped bigdad, like, something from about 2006.

Sup Forums delivery from a month or two ago.

am doin it rite

nice

SHAKE IT

BAKE IT etc.

Middle school version

Does cosplay count?

BOP IT

adorable

Does Panda count?

Holy shit

How many times have you masturbated to this?

Hold on; I have a better version.

Totally forgot what great hair Kimmy had.
R.I.P. Sym-Bionic Titan

There are more?

Is there a gif of this

Teen girl taste in media changed. Since the mid 90s attractive and popular girls must come with a built in flaw, generally either dumb or mean. Sweet Valley shit with perfect girls being perfect don't fly no more.

well she's not an actual cheerleader, but her body-bagging outfit is clearly based on a cheerleading uniform(as is the outfit she wears in World Destroyer), so I say it's kosher

Jane's tits are way too big.

And why is Daria's outfit so badly-fitting?

>And why is Daria's outfit so badly-fitting?

Good lord

there is a webm.

Cheer, cheer, cheer
Yelly, yelly, yell
Who cares who wins, we're all going to heTHANK YOU

I was spoiled as shit in high school. Our cheerleaders were actual top tier fucking athletes, so they did double backflips and mid air pirouettes and all of that shit in all of their routines.

Also they routinely outghettoed opposing schools since ours was basically hick Ville in comparison to all the Silicon Valley white yuppie schools we had to compete against. That is to say they were sexy as fuck HHHNNNNGGGGGGG

>those long-ass proportions
unf

Callie would have been more obvious (and I'd still like to see it) but I also like this.

The reason all you cheerleaders are fat and ugly should be obvious, burgerland.

That was a fun episode.

Well yeah, small town slutty beats stuck up city all day every day.

Sarah's even cuter as a cheerleader

>Cheerleaders with short shorts
I'm okay with this.

she is a baton twirler isnt she?

Candace.

>live in the middle of nowhere
>barely had any cheerleaders in high school, let alone hot ones

youtube.com/watch?v=-SQbjOwp_Ew

I didn´t know pic related was a cheerleader until I looked the wiki.

I also found this treasure.