What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XiyX70ZqsVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

metal machine music

creator detached from the reality of his creations' existence. truly believes in "more human than human," but as an intellectual achievement, safely locked away in his opulent fortress from their suffering

He was waiting for his man

His life wasn't saved by rock and roll.

he didn't know just where he was going

Nothing. He was a pretty chill guy who couldn't help Batty with his problems.

he was pretty based, definitely /ourguy/

This, he thought he gave Batty the gift of life, even if it was only four years of it.

He was a ghost who wanted to fuck with Jack Nicholson.

When I watched BR for the first time I unironically thought he was Lou Reed

It's fucking uncanny

>more human than human

Holy shit, I didn't even notice it was him. How do you age this much in the span of two years?

I like Tyrell his actions are definently morally questionable but he wasn't overtly evil like Wallace was

>Give humans who've destroyed their environment the gift of loyal helpers through Replicants who get them through tough times and even to the stars
>Give Replicants the gift of incredible physical and mental faculty through the likes of Roy, as well as the possibility of freedom from their makers through Rachel
>Somehow the villain
Ageist, misandrist, anti-capitalist, anti-intellectualism strikes again.
Tyrell did nothing wrong.

Adding to this it's also hinted at that Roy's intelligence might be close to Tyrells. He checkmates him in one move, a move that Sabastian couldn't think of. Tyrell definently isn't innocent in all this but his death always made me very sad. Even if there is progress using slaves to do it is evil you might be non American so maybe you don't understand this but morality and freedom should be put above all else

The only reason he comes across as evil is because Leto is a fucking hack

Oops, wrong character.

Letting Deckard test Rachael then throwing her away to be disposed by Blade Runner units was pretty fucked.

he was a ghost who got jack to drink again and attempt to murder his family

What was her fucking problem?

huh?

she was to qt

The guy who plays Tyrell is the same guy who plays the ghost bartender in the shining

I figured she felt slighted by him.
Paraphrasing
>"She liked him." says K
>"How do you know?" say Luv
>"She's provoking a response, it shows an interest to know she has an effect on him." K
>"Yes. It's comforting to feel important. Wanted. Tell me, do you enjoy your work?"(provoking a response) Luv
>K ignores her and decides abruptly to leave.
Savage.

She wanted K to fuck her but he was too busy pretending to hold his hologram waifu

This. A distinct lack of fucking was her fucking problem.

he was a replicant himself

>this actor is still fucking alive somehow

Roy checks Tyrell, but exposes himself to a checkmate in doing so. Tyrell recognizes the move as unusually reckless and invites him up.

Yep.
youtube.com/watch?v=XiyX70ZqsVQ

Ahh didn't catch that thanks for clearing it up

Fucking hell, I just watched this for the first time actually and had to look up after to confirm if it was.

Tyrell was so much better than the cartoony evil of Wallace desu.

I kinda want to watch a movie about Tyrell/Wallace/Weyland

Lou Reed never looked better.