Sick of her shit

I'm not voting for Ivanka, I'm voting for Donald, so why is she up in our faces all the time? And where the hell is Melania? Isn't Melania, as the wife of the Presidential candidate, the one who is supposed to be championing women's rights, and other traditionally family causes, as the First Lady? Who the fuck does Ivanka think she is? She needs to go back to her blog and rate makeup. This shit is starting to piss me off.

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/aa63/aa63.htm
theguardian.com/society/2008/dec/29/binge-drinking-brain-damage-study
youtu.be/DZl1vQBskSU
youtube.com/watch?v=FipC5fW4Sq4
youtube.com/watch?v=8o46HH-TfNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe it's because of her accent as everyone makes fun of her...for speaking more languages than them.

She's raising young Baron.

Only one of them is going to be running as the next candidate for the Trump Dynasty.

Speaking multiple languages and thus having poor English doesn't necessarily make you dumb, but it also doesn't make her more than a very expensive cumrag either

>1 post by this id

Because this campaign is not about Trump being President. This campaign is about Ivanka's long-term political career.

That's why Trump is so loud-mouthed. He's the old hard-nosed dad she can point up to, with her softened yet firm Conservative values.

4d chess

Don Jr.

Eric is an autist, and Ivanka is just annoying. Don can pass as a normie.

>complaining about having to look at Ivanka

what are you a fag?

>ivanka
>comservative values

What the fuck are you on about?

I agree with you OP tho Trump's family tracks well with middle America. Just keep thinking of Chelsea Clinton

>Wants a traditional wife
>Bitches when a wife devotes her life to raising her child instead of whoring herself

Kys

Are... Are you retarded?

melania is busy raising her youngest son. she gets shit on for her accent. she wasn't born here, some voters would feel like she's an outsider. ivanka speaks very well. i really think she has been so outspoken because she believes in her father, and wants to help any way she can. she's pretty, so guys will like seeing her. having her focus on female issues is smart. we all know how women treat other women who are prettier than them. with her focus on female issues, the women will be more accepting of her, and thus, more likely to vote for trump.

>first usa female president will have name "Ivanka"
Feels good comrades

Ivanka Rulaealot

will be glorious day comrade.

Don Jr. is too dumb and Eric is too evil looking. Only Ivanka can make it. But her plastic surgeries may have disqualified her.

In what way does Eric look evil?

In what way is Don Jr dumb?

>tfw she will never be literally up in your face

He looks like the villain in any highschool movie, the rich kid who makes fun of the working class hero.

blonde slicked back hair, smile too wide, eyes darken too much.

drank too much. he gets out-talked by eric in every interview i've seen. his points are always lame and his rhetoric is weak. he doesn't have the gift of the gab. he seems kind of sad t b h

In what way is Ivanka disqualified?

Hair product

>first female president
>first jewish president

They're always 2 steps ahead, the blind us with the don and prep us for the koshering that will be Ivanka

Dude looks like a villain from a shitty Golan-Globus movie

boob job, space eyes, probable facial surgery

>drank too much
Doesn't cause brain damage.
>Muh ad hominem

it demonstrably causes brain damage...

Nice cite :)

I don't say he is evil, but he looks like unsympathetic rich kid to a lot of people. Personally I like him more than Don Jr.

He looks like Draco Malfoy.

Ivanka is more eloquent than her step mother because of her accent and all so I guess it makes sense

That's just the hair. Chelsea Clinton on the other hand looks like Dobby.

he looks like he could be in Kobra Kai

theguardian.com/society/2008/dec/29/binge-drinking-brain-damage-study

this isn't exactly news

im not sure how much don jr has drunk, but he's low energy

HEY SVEN

AAGHAGAGAGHAHGHHGHG

>Putin and the Russians control the American nationalists
>it's all part of a plan to put a Slav in the Oval Office
>mfw Comrade Ivanka will be the first female president of the USA
>mfw Hillary was right about Putin being the secret leader of the "alt-right" all along

Perusing the sources that you provided doesn't correlate alcohol to brain damage, rather it says that alcoholics tend to have lower thiamine levels which is what causes the damage.
Alcoholics tend to not moderate what they eat/drink which suggests that they do not moderate eating bad food.

>Chelsea Clinton on the other hand looks like Dobby.

Webb Hubble is her daddy, can't expect much.

"us"
-Ausfag

>I'm not voting for Ivanka, I'm voting for Donald
You do realise that Donald is just a front, right?

The real power behind the throne is Ivanka, she's the only reason Donald has got this far.

stay mad faggot

sage

Chelsea Clinton looks like a science experiment involving splicing horse genes on a human but even uglier

So we told Donald Trump Jr to photobomb us... He actually did it the absolute mad man
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

youtu.be/DZl1vQBskSU

Ayyyy lmao

kek

>I'm not voting for Ivanka, I'm voting for Donald, so why is she up in our faces all the time?
Same reason Bill is? It's extremely common for family members to help a candidate on the campaign trail.

All women are basically cumrags of varying value. All you need as a woman to get laid is a pussy. As a man you need extra shit. Being a doctor or a lawyer doesn't make a woman more attractive.

Holy shit. Fucking kek. The trump boys really are autist batemans

He's not dumb he just doesn't know when to pump the breaks. He gets too excited talking politics. And you're right, Eric kind of looks like a vampire count. I don't think he looks "evil" though. That's probably just a result of Hollywood casting evil characters as blonde haired blue eyed, tall and handsome, for the past 60 years.

It's Trump's future first lady :^)

Japs look like fish and that was before Hiroshima

Nigga you can literally pickle your brain if you drink too much

There isn't a competent doctor alive who will deny that excessive alcohol consumption is detrimental to your health

Tell me why obama campaigns for hillary

Your countrymen and women certain have taken blobfish from us though ;)

An alcoholic doctor might.

>why is she up in our faces all the time?

1. attractive

2. bring in the female vote.

can we turn this into a rare ivanka thread?

I need to build a collection

>He looks like the villain in any highschool movie, the rich kid who makes fun of the working class hero.

Tell me, who do you think makes these movies?

what the fuck

is that

A healthy and beautiful woman user.

two words: Draco Malfoy.

just like those blobfish workers after cleaning up fukashima ;)

Also I'm sorry for this, I know this is too far.

>I'm not voting for Ivanka, I'm voting for Donald, so why is she up in our faces all the time?
It's no more than Trump Jr's screen time. The Trump kids have been a huge hit with his supporters. They have a platform and they're helping their father. He should be proud, not really sure why you see this as a bad thing.

Is it taking away from the amount of time you see any other candidate? I'm not joking when I say you probably see Donald Trump more in one week than you've seen Clinton the entire election.

> And where the hell is Melania?
Taking care of Baron. They've said this. They're big on parenting. Besides that point, Melania's English isn't perfect and the media will exploit her like vultures the second they see an opening for misinterpretation. Ivanka is filling in typical first lady roles for the foreseeable future.

Also, the fact this makes you this irrationally mad is pretty autistic desu senpai

>looks like Dobby.
topkek

Zero radiation deaths from Fukushima, but with the American education system, I guess that's too high to count for you.

Take care, I'm heading home now.

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

I'll let you feel good about yourself bud. You'll still look like a fishfaced gook everytime you look in the mirror tho.

These memes are what Eric is for.

Mind you, he did look better with his alternate hair at the convention. He should stick with that.

She's at the wrong store.

Beautiful skin tho. Pity there's so much of it.

that was a little uncalled for you fat stupid nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=FipC5fW4Sq4
I love Trump and his family.
Fuck you OP
>pic related, it's you

>Young
>Female
These are the groups Trump needs.

these are the groups all of us need

>$0.0005 has been deposited to your bank account.
>We apologize fo the commission reduction but all available financial resources will be redirected to Mrs. Clinton every day more likely neurosurgical treatment in the future.
>Thank you for correcting the record.

"remember when they dropped the bomb ? that shit was crazy man ..."

She is one of the baddest bitches alive I'd fuck her for eternity

(((Trump)))

Trumps are the new Kennedys.

Fuck Off Shill

Ivanka will be the next part of an American Golden Age

You don't like it, Move to Mexico

Where is Hillary? As a supposed living presidential canidate she shouldn't be in a coma with body doubles and computerized voices pretending she is alive.

She is taking some bullets for him

Why are Donalds sons stuck in the 80s? It's like Donald just cloned the 80s prime version of himself and never moved on.

Also why the fuck does the other son look so fucking creepy?

Fuck off

kek

she is his daughter and she seems a more competent person than the current wife of Donald
where is the problem?

also all this "first lady" thing is simply bullshit nowadays

>Isn't Melania, as the wife of the Presidential candidate, the one who is supposed to be championing women's rights, and other traditionally family causes, as the First Lady?

She's doing that by taking care of Barron you dumbfuck.

but 80s are cool man

Ivanka in a 2002 documentary: youtube.com/watch?v=8o46HH-TfNY

>2002
Damn, time flies

Ivanka is an angel from heaven

A blessing bestowed upon us by God.

this

I understand where you're coming from OP, It's a strategy to reel in people who might initially be turned off by some of Trump's more harsh rhetoric or some of the other things he talks about; terrorism, corruption. Those things are scary to a lot of normies, they don't want to try to understand how bad of a state we are really in so it's comforting to have a delicate soft spoken person who represents the campaign to kind of dial things back, talk about positivity and childcare, it's an easier pill to swallow.

Also as others have said, Melania for all her redeeming qualities just doesn't appeal to your average American; she's not that well spoken in English, yes I understand that she speaks a bunch of languages and it's not to fault her but pragmatically speaking that's going to go over the heads of a lot of potential voters, psychologically speaking they're going to tune out when they hear a weird accent.

Disgusting.