One thing even the most hardcore rightist cannot deny: young Hillary was kind of cute

One thing even the most hardcore rightist cannot deny: young Hillary was kind of cute.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88284783/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why are you such a nigger

wtf i love hillary now

You can see just from her eyes that she is a coal burner who loves big black cock.

nah desu

Admit it, fags. If this were the face of the democratic party your opinions would be different.

This gets posted everyday

((( CTR )))

not cute
cute

as she grew she became les and less attractive
>not pedo i swear

yeah I'd hate-fuck her in the ass

So what?
Do you think anyone gives a shit about some Cunt that was a 6/10 like 50 years ago?

Except that she secretly hates niggers and has been married to a white man for decades,

She is now Acute, if you now what i mean

Is this how lazy CTR is? You LITERALLY have a fucking HIGH QUALITY COLOR PICTURE and you pull a fucking black and white onr off good with artifacts out the ass on it? Jesus you fucking faggot do your job

She looks like that fucking Jew from Lord of The Rings

young Hillary was kind of SLUTTY

She's cute in a mousy way. Like not sexy at all, but you'd fuck her just because she seems so innocent that you need to see what she looks like gagging on your cock.

one of google*

Sorry im tired. But do your fucking job next time. Save that fucking picture and post it instead of that stupid wee little motherfucking black and white one im so fucking tired of seeing jesus.

You can see she's a sociopath in her eyes; they look dead.

That looks like it was colorized way after the fact.

There are a billion cute girls out there who are young in the current year 2016 and not 1952.

Like I give a fuck what this dried up braindead cunt looks like now or back then. Shes old now and old woman have no value and can go die in a ditch for all I care

No shit, looks better though and matches her hair color back then. She died it blonde later in life.

>Kind of cute
What the actual fuck?
She looks like a pug
She looks like she ran against a glass door at full speed and then the owner said"fuck you you little bitch! " and then started hitting her face in with a shovel

Here's the Jew thing

Don't tell me you wouldn't go democrat just once for thjs pussy. Well you couldn't because you're a kraut, but still.

JUST SAVE MY FUCKING COLOR PICTURE OKAY?

FUCKING DO IT I SPENT ALOT OF TIME ON IT

FUCKING DO IT NOW YOU FUCKER. SAVE IT AND TAKE A SCREENSHOT AS PROOF

4/10 would not even talk to

would probably just drag her into the woods and torture her for fun

Trump looks good too though

here she is at her best
if you disagree youre standing on my neck

also OP use one of these hq pics next time archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88284783/

Make me, autist.

Sure, but I'm not gay.

She's plain as fuck, always has been. In bed she was probably a boring cunt too. 4/10 at best, wouldn't touch with a bag of dicks.

That makes it that much more fun to fuck her in the ass. The plain, bookish types are always more thrilling to violate.

i need to see boobs to decide

Wish nudes existed, friendo. Could see Bill texting them to his friends after her presidency though.

she looks fucking retarded

dead soulless eyes. she needs 500mg of autism medicine.

LEFTIST, RIGHTIST. THE TRUE IS NOT BINURAL AND NOT SAMPLE

Are you implying we should have a kid as president? Because this is the current face you think is "changing opinions"

shes a qt still

oh she was 'cute' alright

guess i'm a cruzmissile now

She looks like a sociopath in literally every pic

Welp, old Hillary will continue to stack another 1 trillion a year onto the existing 20 trillion, just like Obama did for 8 years. MSM will not discuss bring it up, and you all will owe the principal on that now 24 trillion and have to pay 250 billion a year in interest to bott (subject to increase with interest rates). That's why you can't save money and make interest, they have to keep interest rigged low so the debt is controllable.