Mrs Monarch

That awkward moment when you realize that she's actually a cisgendered woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHxmMbeZlAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cisgendered woman
A little redundant isn't it?

Actually it's not.

anyone got a webm of her in the farmers outfit?

Yeah it is.

I still have no idea what cisgendered means.

Normal.

Means: Not retarded

Cisgendered means you remain the gender you were born into. A transgender woman would be a man who has become a woman.

Its what the retarded libs created to describe normal people who ascribe to their proper gender norms

Essentially it means you're not transgendered.

If you're born in the body of a man and you identify as a man, you're a cisgendered man.

More like a man who chemically and physically mutilated himself so he could pretend to be a woman

That's what the OP just said.

I was born in the body of a baby. Am I transgender?

>I prefer to ignore definitions and make shit up without telling anyone just so after a few posts I can reveal my political leanings

>a mental factor being the same as a physiological factor

I get the feeling you came here to shitpost.

No, you are transaged

Are you here, Dr. Mrs. Monarch user?

youtube.com/watch?v=BHxmMbeZlAM norm breaks it down

Her boobs are huge

It's true though. It's physically impossible to change your sex, at least at our current levels of technology.
Once we do figure out how to physically change someone's sex, all this discourse about gender will instantly go away.

This desu.

You'd be right if you'd said this five years ago.

I am so confused right now.

>cisgendered
fuck off back to tumblr

user is still right, having your dick turned inside out and split open to look kinda sorta like a vagina does not make you a woman.

You're right; identifying as a woman makes you a woman.

Right, and user's larger point was that if the surgery was perfect enough to truly be a real sex transition, and not just a facsimile that amounted to a man with a mutilated penis or vice versa, than the trans debate would be an entire non issue. And that's true, I agree.

But now you're seeing people co-opting the cause, coming out of the wood work insisting on absolutely ridiculous claims like gender is not a binary system, they're agender or genderfluid, the new emerging paradigm actually conflicts with the older traditional idea of trans people.

>my wardrobe defines me as a human being
kek

I identify as a penguin. Ergo, I am a penguin.

>Stephen Merchant
>normal person

Then the term is meaningless. The joke about identifying as an attack helicopter goes here.

Only according to the neologism. Historically, "woman" meant "adult female human", and was a social category tied to reproductive roles.

>woman
>adult female human
>not wifman

God you're are an idiot. People use specific words for a reason. You can't just switch them out and expect to understand what is going on.

It's all a ploy to institute rigid formal manners in order to control society. If you're brushing up on the officially approved terminology for the new 642nd gender introduced that week you aren't questioning the powerful people picking what cultural trends to invent and push and which to suppress.

>Bigender
>Intersex Non-Binary

I can get guys wanted to be women and vice versa, but these are just ridiculous.

Like seriously, who decides these norms and where do they find the people thirsty enough for attention to actually go through with maintaining them? Can you imagine how much of a pain in the ass it must be to introduce yourself to someone and have to explain to them that you don't have a gender?

>Like seriously, who decides these norms
The leaders of powerful, unaccountable organizations, which is exactly how a free society should work.

>where do they find the people thirsty enough for attention to actually go through with maintaining them?
They don't find them; they make them. Tell how terrible every aspect of the past was and how the most noble thing is to destroy everything and replace it with the "new, just" order they've been fed.

L-R: tranny, tranny, tranny, tranny, tranny, gay nigga from outerspace

French, according to this thing.

Marginal cases caused by an event where the fetus idevelops with XY chromosomes but doesn't go through a testosterone flush of the brain durinbg pregnancy really should just be grouped under one umbrella term instead of letting retarded americans come up with a million definitions for the same biological occurence, mainly being born as a male but having the brain architecture of a female brain.

im glad i just have a normal penis, a normal duck penis

Intersex non-binary is a polite way of saying hermaphrodite.

I thought there was a big hubub about a month back about this issue's cover, but it was a different cover. Did they change it?

>tfw you unironically find dr mirs monarchs voice extremely erotic

>French
I get it. But no, it's just the normal people aren't attention seeking autistic retards that try to be special snowflakes with a bullshit gender description and retarded arbitrary colors.

ok wait, i never understood why her voice was so manly

I seriously thought she was a tranny this whole time, but shes just a normal woman?

I'm on the side of hermaphrodites. That's a legitimate physical condition with heavy stigma. You really would be stuck in the middle.

Also, asexuals are the single worst group. Unlike the others who can be argued to have mental illness, there's something inherently wrong and alien about asexuality.

That's the joke.

Brock doesn't think so, but the reason given is preexisting condition made worse by smoking.

So, with a hermaphrodite, we're talking about actually abnormal genitals and not "identity," right?

Isn't the end goal of a trans person's transition just being a cis person? Like, if a trans person is a person who's gender doesn't match their sex (they're "born in the wrong body" so to speak) and they go on hormone therapy and have sex reassignment surgery to transition to the sex their gender matches, just like all cis people do, isn't the goal of every trans person to be normal? Isn't the idea of trans as an identity, rather than a temporary indicator of someone undergoing the transition totally backwards?

>their gender is not something they or anyone can pin down and define
>I'm a special snowflake

The joke is just that she has an unfitting voice. It's the equivalent of a big, tough guy having a squeaky voice.

I think some people who aren't physically herms use the term for themselves, the kind that think there is a third gender, but it also applies to ladies with a dick, guys with a partial pussy, and the unfirtunate few with two incomplete kits.

This show is amazing

To most.

Then there's the ones who "don't want to hide who they are".

But they're just assholes. Like the guy who walks into a pub and talks loudly about his sex life, or the people who make out at bus stops.

>unfirtunate few with two incomplete kits.
Can that really exist? The sex organs are analogues. You can't have a clitoris and a glans, for instance. They're the same thing which develops differently based on sex.

I think they intended the joke to be "young woman with old woman voice" but changed it based on response or something.

Yes it is. There are Men, Women, and thats it. There are some delusional losers who think they are in between

I hear that the majority of hermaphrodites (who are already a very small minority themselves) aren't so split down the middle about it. Like, instead of having futa bits down there with both a fully formed functioning cock and vagina, it's more like they're usually either a female hermaphrodite with a mostly normal vulva and a small half formed dick that's kinda like an enlarged clit, or they're a male hermaphrodite with a mostly normal set of cock and balls but a small hole or slit that's a partially formed vagina. Or an odd messed up assortment, but still possible to pick which is the more dominant sex.

Hermaphrodites can be reproductively viable. They can have tight balls and a small vaginal opening for example. Or a woman with a clit that formed like a penis and longer labia connected to it.

But some are just stuck in the middle. Like I said, two incomplete kits.

2003 called

Same.

Stop making me feel bad for hermaphrodites

this

>You can't have a clitoris and a glans

Well, theoretically you could, just like you could be born with two dicks or a third hand. As to whether or not it HAS happened, I dunno. It'd have to be really really rare.

A fetus has no gender until around month 3. It looks like a female.

For a male, the opening seals and the two organ nubs becone scrotum. That's why you have a vertical line on your balls, that's where your vulva opening would have been. The erectile organ gets larger and seals around the urethra, becoming a penis.

Females comparatively have little change. The organ nubs retreat into the body, the structures pull closer together.

A hermaphrodite was caught in the process somehow.

Real. As in real women rather then pretend.

I do definitely remember reading about a case of a girl born with four legs and two vaginas.

MAYBE MORE

What's worse is until the 1980's you were required by law to have a reassignment surgery for them to have a gender. In some places you still do.

Now imagine reaching the age of 18 being mentally a girl and having tits who was born with a non-functional penis rather than a little clitoris, and when you were 1 year old they performed reconstructive surgery to give you a useless and purely cosmetic dick and balls. No boners, just a floppy thing you can pee from. No sex, ever. Still get hormones from a bloodless period.

What was her shocking surprise she had to tell the Monarch one episode?

Could have sworn she was going to reveal she was trans but she was cut off mid sentence.

>that con where a cosplay girl asked how the hell Dr. Mrs. Monarch's boobs stayed in place since hers kept slipping out

WEW

Yeah. She was a freakshow carnie who married a loving husband. She didn't think she could get pregnant until she did, and she was shocked because her husband almost always had sex with the other side.

She looked like she had a big pair of legs and a smaller pair between them, but it was actually her inside legs in both pairs being smaller.

I think she had three kids and died in her 80's.

There was also a case of a 4 year old girl who was raped by her father and got pregnant.

Can this happen to fetuses regardless of their sex chromosomes? I'd imagine if it's not solely genetic it can happen do to any number of reasons but is there anything specific that triggers it?

That was a joke.

You are assuming well figure it out anytime soon. We can do amazing shit with the body right now but the brain is a fucking black box. You try changing someone from one gender to the other at a basic level and god knows what damage you are doing. People do this same thing with aging. Like if we just figure out how to make the bodies cells decay less or not at all we will defeat death. When in reality we are just going to create some really spectacular cancer/dementia for awhile.

Might one day be possible but I dont see how we are even close right now.