So adult swim is getting kidrobot mini figs again for the first time in, what, a decade...

So adult swim is getting kidrobot mini figs again for the first time in, what, a decade? Last time they had the likes of Aqua Teen, Ventures Bros., Harvey Birdman, Metalocalypse, etc.

Let's see who they picked to include this time around........

Oh.

Also, Rick & Morty are getting blind bags.

>No China IL
>No Superjail
I guess they don't like money

TINY RICK

why bitch pudding?
also not sure who the iron horse is.

i wish we got hank and dean over brock and doc v

>also not sure who the iron horse is
ALWAYS

To be fair, the selection last time and this time are both representative of the eras of Adult Swim. Although I am a bit disappointed by the lack of Mike Tyson Mysteries.

>also not sure who the iron horse is.
Probably the Robot Unicorn from Robot Unicorn Attack.

Woah, its been years since I thought of RUA.

Surprised they don't bother to promote two shows they fucked over?

How did they fuck them over? Both shows got three seasons.

I guess the orange thing is robot chicken, what's the unicorn and fish?

why the fuck do they look not shit

Hell, Superjail even got a fourth season.

I don't see the resemblance.

Fish is from fish center.

The fish are from fishcenter, a streaming thing AS does that's mildly entertaining

>no Moral Orel
I'm not surprised, just disappointed.

>no Aqua Teen
I am both surprised and disappointed.

>not recognizing Fish Center

The orange thing is Smarf, the cat mascot puppet from the Too Many Cooks short. The mystery figure is Bill, the crazed killer who hacks everyone to death with a machete from the same short.

The unicorn is from the Robot Unicorn Attack app.

The fish are from Fishcenter, their now long running webseries where you stare at fish and they give them points based on where they swim and such.

>Although I am a bit disappointed by the lack of Mike Tyson Mysteries.

As am I, but maybe there's licensing issues. It's not so much the picks they made (of course they were include the damn fish,) but that there could have been more variety.

I wouldn't have given Venture Bros. four figures, or at least, would have preferred the season 6 version of Hank and Dean rather than Doc and Monarch again.

Also wouldn't have had two variants for Rick & Morty, especially since that's practically destined to get its own set.

Jack and Aku were a nice inclusion though.

Didn't even notice the lack of AT. What I wouldn't give for a desk mooninite that's made out of a cool semi-transparent plastic

It's the Heavy Metal version.

I miss harmony

Lame.

Justin Roiland tweeted this pic

But no Home Movies :(

Is the producer guy form too many cooks really gonna be a black figure or do they not have the design for it yet?

Also too many rick and morty stuff not enough of other shows.

SHAKE IT
BAKE IT
BOOTY QUAKE IT

>mfw He had to redo a creator commentary because throughout a whole episode drunk he just talked about how he'd fuck Summer raw and all the fetishes he'd make her do
He's Sup Forums incarnate.

please tell me he uploaded the original

Related: Bob's Burgers mini figs

I like how they always black out the "rare" figures, as if we can't tell who they are.

And a keychain series too

Sounds like a cool guy.