Anyone tired of waiting for the ultimate happening here?

There's been several thread in the past weeks from anons feeling a sense of dread, impending doom and general anxiety, and I partecipated to those threads with interest since I felt the same.
As the time goes by and shit continues going down the drain, but basically without any actual change of status quo, I am feeling more and more tired and upset that nothing big is happened yet to shake the world's situation from the roots.
Is the next USA election going to make the difference?
Will the ultimate happening effectively happen or we will be for ever waiting for a shocking change that will never be?
I want off this ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.nettavisen.no/nyheter/henlegger-saken-mot-kvinne-skutt-av-politiet/3423262959.html
youtu.be/6unuLJbapDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU
youtube.com/watch?v=z0PvZGVPiJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

October 4th = New 9/11
You heard it here first. Remember that date.

The happening is described here:

prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf

But, but... I have a birthday to celebrate that day...

This /x/ tier predictions about potential happenings are even more frustrating. I was so down in the dumps last month that I truly hoped that Georgia Guidestone bullshit about 08/14 was real. I was obviously fucking disappointed when nothing happened, as usual.
So the thing is: do I really have to hope for Killary Cunton to win this election and finally have a fucking nuclear war or something?

tl;dr care to explain?

Keep picking up Niggers in Libya and dropping them on your shores shitaly and is just a mater of time before you or someone you know gets raped.

Stop the ferry services ffs.

Dear russiabro, I am not talking about me being shocked on a personal level, I want to watch this whole fucking shithole of a planet burn.
Are you planning to nuke somebody?

Me since 2012

I wish. You and Greece need to be irradiated to stop the tide of shit flowing into Europe.

Things have been too quiet lately.

Just be patient, the problems America is dealing with are all very serious, they were just slow moving, chronic problems. For years we could pretend like nothing was happening, but we've hit a tipping point this year where the decline is obvious and normies are realizing how bad they're getting fucked. The good news is that the worse things get the faster people are getting red-pilled.

I have imagined cataclysmic events as well lately (read a few years now) but I hesitate to indulge those fantasies too much
in bad times like ours we desire something big that cleanses all the bullshit but I think we need much less to end the madness and come to our senses again.

next happening will most likely be in Germany. we only had the shooter guy but there hasnt been anything big islam-related yet. betting on explosion inside colognes dome cathedral

I really just want it all to come tumbling down tbqh.

Yes, this exactly.

I was wondering if ISIS and whoever is behind them are slowing down waiting to see who will be in charge in White House in two months.

Dude, people on pol like to think they've waited so long wondering when the happening will come. They forget people have been predicting the happening every year for thousands of years. It could be tomorrow or it could be 200 years from now. We have no way to know.

Maybe you guys understimate world politics and the power of diplomacy that keep it all from blowing up

I don't know, your elites have been working on fucking your shit up for decades now. Most of the average americans just want to keep eating stuff and get distracted by tv and kikebook. Pic related, no matter how many guns you own, a nation of slow and lazy fatties don't even have the force to revolt.

Mark my words, the bloodest war in the history of whites before 2020.

Please be true.

WWII is a happening btw
Even Vietnam could be considered happening, for you lot anyway, as you get drafted

Is One Direction a happening?

You have to go out and make the ultimate habbening.

Nomsayin?

On my own I am not able to provoke WWIII or some nuclear missile exchange, unfortunately.

Happening fags are cancer, you should kys. If you dont do that, then hit the showers, lift some weights, get a clue, and, for the love of God, have some sex with a female.
There has never been a happening thread that wasn't pure slider fuel. Stop being a patsy. If it doesn't involve active verifiable events on the ground, stay out of the thread and don't bump or contribute to it.

I agree with the vodka bottle

People are eventually going to get sick of niggers and kikes and stand up for themselves. Germany was just as cucked as America in the 1920s but once people started waking up popular opinion turned into a tidal wave of support for kike-free government. It can happen here too, especially with the niggers, spics, kikes, and SJWs openly trashing white men, who still make up a majority of the armed citizens of the country.

Once normie white people are truly in fear of being attacked by the savages you'll be shocked how fast millions will flock to white nationalism.

>9/11
whats so special about 9th of november?

YES!
Damnit something blow up pref here so we can start the clensing. Blow up entire fucking oslo let's get going, somebody do a falseflag cuz they will take the false flag for everything kek

nah minor shit here other than this taqqyia subverter getting slammed with some feminist judges n shit. the
>WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING
>TAQQYIA
>TAQQYIA
>TAQQYIA
>MEDINA
>GET OUT HERE
case they almost had to shut down due to pissed norks out to blood and they were afraid the police couldn't hold them.

anyways journos waking up on this case, nothing to write about really, they are just reacting to this feels based judging here, so I hope the judge will get removed (She deliberately went into an anti islamic dresser, who told her to fuck off. Then the mudshit start oh muh ebil discrimination. Which is legal here. That is as long as you do not have a monopoly, you can tell anyone to fuck off.... IE facebook, phoneshits, the one store in a village cannot refuse you shit)

anyways it's called out and debated fiercly by leftists even kek... so I sowed sow this summer like this fucking bastard here... now let's see how they do this, do they need another push...

>BRING US THE BIG HAPPENINGS

Isnt it a bit odd everything happened back to back, and now its died down for a couple months.

I think its obvious.

They want to lay low before the elections.
Lord knows, if anything happened it would boost Trumps numbers- big league.

I think they are legitimately scared lf a Trump presidency and want to keep a loe profile until the votes are cast.

But if trump wins... that stretch of time between his victory and when obama leaves... Idk i have a bad feeling.

Ok, I found pic related one minute ago, it seems quite plausible to me.

So is it true? If Hillary wins USA goes with war against Russia, if Trump wins nothing happens worldwide?

November 9 is the 313th day of the year (314th in leap years)

You don't wait for the Happening to happen.
You don't even WANT for the Happening to happen.
You just observe and laugh at what does happen.

So whats so special about it?

If Trump wins, the clandestine agencies will assert their control by sparking conflicts in foreign countries, forcing Trump's hand. There will be war with Russia, it is outside of Putin or the prospective U.S. presidents.

The countries are not run out of their Executive or Legislative bodies, they are solely, as per the existence of immensely powerful banking sectors, largely beholden to the whims of the central banks and their subsidiary agencies and allies (private banks, treasury departments, etc). The funding that flows from them affects, most, if being realistic, all institutional capabilities of said governments.

If it is war that is planned, then all that need happen is for reason enough to entice the spice flow to increase. Once the promise of war becomes an oncoming reality, agencies, as well as the militaries and their private contracting co-ops will seize upon the opportunity to expand their sphere by expansion of funding.

It will not be a just war or a justifiable war, at least, not in actuality. This, as like all wars of the past half-century and easily beyond, will be purposed for re-organizing the world into an order in which total top down control will become infinitely more possible. Destroy some nations in the process, bleed the superpowers until they can barely stand and then send in the humanitarian aid and private firms to build the countries back up and burden them with a debt that, even booming economies, can never hope to lift.

It's consolidation and Trump can't do anything to stop it.

nothing into the happening, ban on hijab did not go through.... people pissed at pols

Case against shot nigger somali woman dismissed, no chimpout or anything exactly expected kek. Nah she was sick this one though, she held a knife to a child's throat, the commies seriously tried to start some BLM shit here but got called out on and lit just ran off... not seen em since actually..... don't see the commies this much these days.... not even my friend actually, need to grab some fisk with that goyim too

sauce if you are bored, no mayor shit... I just wish they shot her in the head...
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.nettavisen.no/nyheter/henlegger-saken-mot-kvinne-skutt-av-politiet/3423262959.html

The date is actually September 11.

Us privileged burgers and our confusing way of listing dates.

Be honest, you didn't know that's how we did that?

There are 52 days remaining until the end of the year.

And your use of Fahrenheit, miles and inches.

Why is america so backwards?

>implying that's a reason to celebrate

Because I don't care how long or big around your dick is.

Mine is measured in inches, therefore I win.

jews

It's like how they are making schools retarded. Must be a bitch in physics and chemistry...

Oktoberfest will be bombed. Screencap this.

Trump can stop it. Believe me. Believe me. We're gonna stop it. We can stop it and we'll take our country back. We'll be winning so much. We'll stop it. We'll stop it. Believe me.

The sciences use the metric system.

t. Engineer

damnit I was called out, how did you know?
Is this Hillary will be assassinated now?

It's actually true ofc

wtf did write there, engineer or not.... number are our shtuff..

*Is Hillary going to kill me now?*

When someone is elected POTUS, does he (or she) receive all the info needed to govern, and I mean all the top secret stuff?
Could it be that giving those info to a total ousider of politics like Trump is considered too dangerous fro (((them)))?

There's a lot of information and we're gonna get the best information, all the best information. And we're gonna take it and use it to help the people. I love the people. The people are the best. It's gonna be great folks, it's gonna be great.

brain problems

Also, we actually all to convert to Kelvinism.
I bet burger ones want the same too, it's logical.

>How hot is outside, do I need a jacket?
yes son you do, its only freaking 270 degrees outside

This is why the happening will be soon.

youtu.be/6unuLJbapDQ

When people wake up, the elite are gonna false flag a "terror attack"

I think I've experienced two huge happenings in the past time:

1) Bataclan massacre in Paris (a true black swan)

2) Brexit

Waiting for a second 9/11 though ... or a mass scale default event that will make Lehman look like kindergarden.

smoke and distractions here.
the "mornings" so yeah temp problems involving a lot of keks yes. Sigh nothing into happenings up here

Just have to wait and see shit evolves.

>Hillary though, she doesn't get normal in about 2 hours and need to retard her self again
man she is dying look at this.

I'll only post one part, user burger woke up drunk and confused I think, weird dream and posted it here, you could tell he was into very sleepy.

> Then the dancing lady in the middle smashed into a bunch of pieces and fell through the platform.Trump was still talking like normal, but Hillary started screaming "they have it they have it they have it" so loud and her mouth was opening really wide and it looked like her tongue was falling out.
THEY HAVE IT
THEY HAVE IT
THEY HAVE IT

it's over, that is dem hacks came true. also Trump tonguebinds her, she has no more to say.

death:
>she got more and more blue in the face, but it started to spread to the rest of her body, and she was totally blue
Textbook, she will die from her head disease there, what you see spreading, blue(important color representing death), that is her dying.

She might not even make it to the november rain. She has been sick since 2005.

But she might do great damage to America, from beyond her grave. To avoid Read: Eigill Skallagrimson Saga
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU

these dream signs look very bad for Hillary, but great for Trump and the american man.

>Burger is still unaware that there are a couple of actual heathens lurking here not just trolling you.

Yes those were big, but still not global-scale. Terrorist attacks are a local thing unless they set something bigger like 9/11.
Lehman and other financial scams are what should enrage people must because they affect us all, instead they often go under silence and indifferce of most people.
A globar nuclear war will sure affect the whole world and not go unnoticed.

i have nothing. i stopped paying my bills last month and just want to live to see the world burn. every day is so boring. we live in one of the least interesting and safe times boys.

kek, please make a habbening.

damn dey gon do a 18/22
kek

>Come home hillary, Loki's daughter Hel is waiting for you.
>On my road to Hel, each step I take, they are so cold, so cold, so cold...
youtube.com/watch?v=z0PvZGVPiJU

The Gods come and get you when you go to Valhalls, but when you go to Hel it seems like you have to walk there, I wonder if this is true, I do not remember. But these guys they really know their shit actually. Heh even spoken to the faggit(small country) a few years ago, I wuz not aware at all he wuz who he wuz, he was cool though all chill. Many people there so I just talked to him briefly and had to go after I don't remember 10-20 or so
Now that would be some happening. Kek wills it.

Praise kek

habbening confirmided

That's the side of you that you suppressed all your life, telling you something is afoot. Some call this the sixth sense. I'm feeling it, too. I just wish I could decypher it.

hel is half blue(death) and half whyte though, if I remember right

10-4?

>waiting

That's the problem. Get involved and do something to provoque it you idiot.

How?
The forces involved in a global catastrophe are beyond a single individual's actions. Even the whole Sup Forums users together could do very little about it (and considering the last events of the presidential campaign, it would seem that they have done a lot instead, litterally flowing the memes into the campaign, but still this will not affect who truly pulls the strings).

>who was gavrilo princip

Here's one HAPPENING and it will be the last one. The mayan calendar ends this year 2016. When I calculated it I ended up with 2016 I used the proper method by reading zechariah sitchins book the end of days it showed that 144,000 × 13=1,872,000 then u divide by 365.25 it results in the passage of 5,125 years when the b.c.e. 3113 is deducted the result is a.d. 2012 but u see when u divide by 365 instead of 365.25 u instead get a.d. 2016

Are you seriously telling me that you believe that the single murder sparkled the whole war thing? Are you implying that the war wouldn't be occured without it?

no, you shut your mouth amerilard. There's been that badselfeater bullshit threads shilled here for weeks, at least this is politic discussion. Fuck off.

cool me 2.

another asshole to tell me "its the end of the world"
like there arent millions of you cunts already, heres 1 more.

There could have been other sparks for it, obviously.

>Anyone tired of waiting for the ultimate happening here?

yep. any preppers here?

The thing is any one now speaking out will lose everything, house, friends etc.

First we need to elect right wing politicians, geert wilders, etc. Then it becomes accepted to speak, and so we will. Science says very clearly that there is a difference in the races, but those scientists can't speak. This will all change. >First right wing leaders, -> freedom of speech -> Happening.

It seems as thought there has been a lot of anger between different groups of people all over the world. I'm even starting to notice that there have been a lot of different groups within my community that have started to actively go against each other, something is surely happening and I feel like it's affecting everyone emotionaly.

The CIA's original purpose was to organize all the information pertinent to national security from all the different agencies and supply it to the president for daily briefings. Hence "Central" Intelligence Agency. I would imagine the president does have all the information. My guess is that some presidents are more wise than others and that depending on how much they think about things, the autonomy of various agencies changes.

Still, I believe Trump would be too much unpredictable for the agencies, so everybody is against him per se.

We've seen though that even the DOD and intelligence networks are content to disperse false or faulty information at the highest level. Take a good long look at the Iraq war justification and subsequent debacle. People lie, even people of the highest positions are seemingly comfortable spreading disinformation for the sake of pursuing and securing interests alternate to the given explanations.

Presidents only know what they are told, if the information they're being fed is bad or incomplete, they cannot hope to make sound decisions. As above, the intelligence community, at minimum, is corrupt or compromised, thus so is the Presidency, regardless of the holder's integrity.

Yeah I think so too. Trump is a smart guy and a hard worker with an unknown moral framework as far as what he believes America's role in the world should be. There's an extremely pervasive sense that America needs to involve itself in the affairs of others, even if that means establishing terrorist states and dictatorships and preventing fair elections which may result in a nationalist or communist.

But America's hamfisted attempts at nation-building from El Salvador to Iraq has convinced me that people in power, in the empire game, are not dangerous because they are evil, but because they are catastrophically stupid, and often don't know what they're doing.

But since they have power and want to keep it, they cloak their stupidity and mistakes in self-delusion and deliberate lying. Thus you have accusations that they are psychopaths and baby eaters. That's not far from the truth I think. The truth is that they are pretty dumb and self-delusional, rather than deliberately evil.