What are some movie about the absolute state of NYC, circa 2017?

What are some movie about the absolute state of NYC, circa 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=HALAL KITCHEN 2135
yelp.com/biz/halal-kitchen-new-york
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

halal is a 1000+ year old dietary code of laws practiced by 1+ billion, why are you shocked to see it in one of the most populated cities in the world?

>One of the most populous cities on the planet has many different cultural cuisines

WOAH!!1!1!

MORE LIKE HA-HA-LOL 9/11 RIGHT?

Sup Forums is a Sup Forums vassal, gtfo

>213

LA brainlet

>still has chicken, beef, all sorts of seafood
I see no problem here.

i both ironically and unironically laughed at the same time

No

back to your containment board

Just do this. Any Muslim complains? Shoot them and bury them covered with pig blood.

2135, ITS PROBABLY THE ADDRESS LINE

I only eat Halal, whats wrong with this?

>sandniggers so savage and bloodthirsty that even everything they eat HAS to be viciously slashed by the throat as blood pours everywhere because it's mandatory in dune coon magic carpet law

Under Tel.?

c'mon user. Sharpen your pencil.

He's right you know

PRAISE KEK FELLOW KEKISTANI XD SHADILY!

google.com/search?q=HALAL KITCHEN 2135

2135 2ND AVE IN HARLEM

Tel. is followed by the telephone number
Below is the address. Have you literally never left your fucking house?

yelp.com/biz/halal-kitchen-new-york

>American confronted with good food

ALLAH SAVE THE QUEEN INNIT

>tfw you unironically embrace and enjoy all things Islam solely because ((they)) hate them so much
I mean sure, i'll probably be the first one to get beheaded once sharia law kicks in, but i'd much rather prefer a car bomb in my face over the passive agressive guy holding the knife to my back

>Halal is so savage
>wolfs down factory farmed animals or kosher slaughtered animals which is the same thing as halal

Go to bed jamie

that's what halal is? haha holy shit its like PETA's worst nightmare and they can't do shit about it

>fuck i hate getting stabbed from the front
>fuck i hate getting stabbed from the back
>hur dur gotta pick one guess i love getting stabbed from the front now

Nigga please. I live in NYC. There are a billion 'Halak Kitchens' here and in LA.

Either way....meh. We've got 8.5 million people nigga. We've got a lot of everything.

I know seriously, without immigrants what would we eat? Everything would be boiled and bland without tens of millions of immigrants. If we ever close our borders to the billions and billions of unwashed masses, we'd just be eating the same old meat and potatoes every single day.