>who
>forest
>starwar
>>who
>who

>Jewish masters throw you a bone
>YYYYYAAAAASSSSSSSS

I'm loving the new planet of the apes

The difference is these guys actually ARE kings. They are richer than rich and more powerful than Facebook, Windows, and Twitter combined. Also, I dig the aesthetic, Africa is such a beautiful place when you aren't shown just the struggling parts.

>blackexcellence
>not just blaxellence

No it's pottery

lmao stay mad pink-dick

>no Idris Elba
They had one fucking job.

You people are obsessed with us.

>after all these decades and centuries, they found two pictures
K.

Just curious, if I have a big cock what does your shill chart say to reply with next?

P O W E R F U L

holy shit whites evolved from apes too?

now post skull shapes

when is marvel gonna really start to see diminishing returns on this cinematic universe bullshit? My guess is black panther

Fuck off Krager you cunt

growing up in the 90s
>african-american dominated cast movies
>blaxploitation
now
>thing of beauty

If the Jews had not been allowed to promote niggers, with their sub-human nigger IQ, doing nigger things with the intention of slowly subverting Western civilization, would the would be a better place, today? Or worse?

SIT DOWN CRACKER

Take a wild guess who the villains are

Wow that cast is hella diverse

this is now a white privilege thread.

>serkis
>it's full of ___

>muh dick
Like clockwork.

move or I WILL MOVE YOU das rite

All me.

>lightskins
>"black"

Why are black people so insecure?

> 1508213600177.png
powerful

What is there to be secure about?

When I first saw this thread, I couldn't help but feel optimistic. I was hoping that someone out there had genuine insight about this topic and wanted to share it. I guess this board should've been a warning sign, but in my naïve assumption that it’s possible to use this site as a platform for discussion, I was actually looking forward to seeing what you had to say.

However, once I started reading these feelings fled so quickly it was almost as if someone drained them from my body and violently shoved a heroin needle in my arm – except, instead of drugs, the syringe was filled with a cocktail of negative feelings such as anger and disgust, flooding through my entire body. Your tasteless and unoriginal shitpost was so bad that I puked all over my keyboard. I broke into a frenzy of confusion and rage – angrily pounding my fingers on the puke-covered keyboard, my hands now covered in partially digested carrot. I re-read your comment while I tried to form a coherent reply, and a second wave of disgust hit me like a tsunami. My whole vision went black and I seized for about 15 minutes in my computer chair -my body aggressively shaking while a thick, white, frothy foam formed around my mouth. I awoke in a frenzy of cold sweat pouring down my face, and scrambled to find the nearest mirror. I looked in the mirror and saw that my face was grey and my lips were blue. I puked a second time at the sight of my own face.

I won’t even address what you wrote, as I’d rather kill myself than revisit the memory of your stain on this board. I literally felt dumber after reading your post, so to be sure I took an IQ test just to see how much damage your post did to me. Guess what, my IQ have dropped by 15 points and I'll never be the same. You really need to think about the things you post, they actually do have consequences. I'd report you, but not even the mods deserve to go through this.

> the white bad guy wins the Oscar for best supporting actor

WE

>diverse=black

the fact that the majority of the film made up of blacks doesnt make it diverse. it makes it black.

IS DA CRYSTO GEMS

Do niggers still think Gal Gadot is white?

Highest budget blacksploitation film ever made.

OP here. Damn, that's actually pretty fucking brutal. Sorry whitebois..

>tfw no frontal lobe

Have you ever listened to a nigger? Every single reason they have for hating whites they are explicitly talking about kikes.

FINALLY

FINNA SUMMA DAT D'VERSITY

Cool story nigger

it's okay
heil hitler

Delicious pasta.

>film set in africa
>all blacks

huh the jews must be behind this

Israel is like 20% Ashkenazi doe

What did he mean by this?

Why does that image make Danai Gurira look light skinned?

Hip-hop and rap are nothing more than aggressive and yet monotone lyrics, set to simplistic beats and melodies. They take very little skill or hard work to create and are subsequently enjoyed by those with no appreciation of skill or hard work.

Also, hip-hop and rap tend to be something of a catalyst for violent acts committed by these unintelligent, uninspired, unskilled and lazy people (mostly men). Ironically, were one to resort to violence in an attempt to remove said-problem (I can think of a few who'd be first to go), this would negate the argument, entirely. So, the rest of us just put up with hip-hop, rap and their followers.

There are so many wondrous things we've learned we can do with our voices, in unison, with other hard-working people who've been practicing until their fingers bleed, and there are STILL those who listen to people talking over a generic melody and beat? Don't you KNOW this?

Those who "create" rap and hip-hop are an affront to civilization. They're the proverbial "slap to the face" to every man, woman and child who's pushed themselves beyond limits previously thought unimaginable, to achieve heights of success one could only dream of.

Those who willingly listen to rap and/or hip-hop, are the most dangerous of miscreants - examples of de-evolution. In essence, they're "regressing" back to their monkey state and, in my humble opinion, should be put down so as not to infest others with their disease. Ironic, really, since doing exactly that would be going against the argument in the second paragraph.

I genuinely hope humanity can recover from the plague that rap and hip-hop brought forth, but the more logical part of my brain knows it's truly a lost cause.

>tl;dr: rap and hip-hop are crap.

You act surprised that a progressive buzzword doesn't actually mean what it's supposed to instead of being a sweet sounding cover for what they actually mean. Wait till you figure out what they really mean when they say 'ally, decolonise, racist, dialogue, white supremacist, fascist, protest,' etc.

DAS RITE!!!!!!

DAS RITE!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE STOP MOCKING AND KANGING THIS MOVIE!!!

if you want africans to stay in their own fucking countries and not invape europe, just go along with the KANG shit, ok? little african children who see this movie will not want to go for the gibs in europe if they think they can build a technoape country. in 30 years europe will be completely invaped or africans in africa will be fixing their own countries and staying put. give them a dream to strive for.

I know this is probably pasta, but whats your opinion on Death Grips?
I recently discovered it, and i'm starting to kinda like it

or maybe just militarize your borders and stop being suicidally cuckolded

>all black cast
>THING OF BEAUTY
>EXCELLENCE
>UNIVERSAL PRAISE
I hate this time line I live in where only one side is allowed to do this. God bless Adolf Hitler

>take the other half of Whitaker's face
>mirror it
>put it in the lineup again
>nobody even notices

>"why don't blacks just make their own movies"

They do and whites still get triggered lmao

obligitory

they make plenty of their own movies but few turn out to be good.

recommend me some niggerkino

relevant

AYO
HOL UP HOL UP

>or maybe just militarize your borders and stop being suicidally cuckolded

this is europe, we're talking about, moron. the eurocucks will be blacked by KANGS, unless we have a way to propagandize to them how great africa is and how they all should stay there and make it better.

Shut up white boy

>obligatory triggered reddit tourist
indeed

OP IRL

Boss niger, superfly, the black ss.

>invape
kek

>Do niggers still think Gal Gadot is white?
yep, that's the jews greatest trick

It's pasta long. But Meme Grips is good

>wh*te "women" vs niggers
tough choice desu. I think I'll stick with gooks and spics tbqh.

>thing of beauty

Jesus, laying it on a bit fucking thick aren't they?

>big budget capeshit for blacks with a 90% black cast
>it will be whiteys fault if it does poor numbers

Want off this wild ride desu

reality will set in for them once their economy goes under to South Africa levels.
too bad a democratic solution will be long gone by then

>nigger proves his savage and violent impulses
wow
powerful...

JESUS CHRIST I AM GOING FUCKING INSANE.

Closet Trump supporter here. Fought in the Great Meme War, participated in /cfg/ and the rally threads since last Spring, longtime fan. Could not have been happier on election night.

How do you guys not lose your fucking minds going out into the world? I'm Hispanic and live in SoCal, and I'm in college right now. EVERY FUCKING DAY I'm subjected to brainwashed horseshit. Go downstairs; CNN or MSNBC with some new MUH RUSSIA narrative. Ride in somebody's car; fucking NPR is telling me, I kid you not, not to worry about terror attacks because, "When it's your time, it's your time." I can't complain about anybody being stupid or amoral in any fashion whatsoever without, "Yeah, like Trump supporters!" being the response. I can't even say, "Wow, that's really fucked-up" when a bunch of little girls get blown to pieces without the response being about how the US is full of white males and they're just as bad. My cousin's taking a mandatory course on cultural appropriation and sexism. Every fucking day, it's CIA agent Anderson Cooper's ugly fucking mug brainwashing my family for hours on end. Every fucking day, it's shitting on Trump, whether it's relevent or a complete non-sequitur. Every fucking day, I hear the most epistemologically-unsound bullshit from otherwise intelligent people, and I'm just SCREAMING on the inside.

I watch people I love and respect drink the fucking kool-aid every goddamned day and I can say nothing because I've seen how they treat Trump supporters here.

Holy fuck, anybody feel me on this? It's fucking hard.

neck yourself goblin-thing

I wonder how will it do in Box Ofiice and what will be it blamed upon if it does poorly.

Yeah, faggot because one side is underrepresented and discriminated against and the other isn't

We are living a real life zombie movie, user. Stay strong. Big changes are coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=kd_4jx8wB24

You could always, you know, move?

>I'm hispanic
stopped reading there. please neck yourself, Pablo.

Why should it be represented though? 13% isn't a large portion of the population at all. Nobody in the world does this, you know that right?

Idris Elba already plays Heimdall in Thor, you fucking retard

>Hip-hop and rap are nothing more than aggressive and yet monotone lyrics

> I am musically ignorant.

Shit like this makes me not want to watch it

Why are white people so sensitive about black people appearing in movies

>"Y'ALL RACIS ASS WYPIPO HATE TO SEE A REAL ASS NIGGA ON SCREEN"
>If it does well
>"WE TOLD Y'ALL CRACKAS THAT WE WUZ BOX OFFICE KANGZ #SUPPORTBLACKBUSINSSES"

>reddit spacing

WE OWN YA
WE OEN YA
TELL THE GOVERMENT THEY CAN SUCK A DICK BCUZ WE OWN YA
WE OWN YA WE OWN YA

powerful...

> Tripfag.

>Black Panther trailer starts
>Rap music starts playing

>Heimdall
>is described as "the whitest of the gods"

soon anons, be patient
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxIin_c_hYI

Going to see Black Panther alone again sir? Rather than the usual extra large triple buttered popcorn would you like to get a limited edition Kang sized popcorn? Only 5 dollars more and proceeds go to Amnesty International.

Ignore the white boy behind the tripcode