Brit/pol/ - Torrential Rain Edition

GOOD MORNING
Didn't see one in the catalog so have made one

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=SGyOaCXr8Lw

>Farage aide defects from UKIP to Tories
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37380805

>Flash flooding and train derailments
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/uk-weather-flash-flooding-washes-away-heatwave-as-half-a-months/

>Tim "Nice But Dim" Farron admires Tony Blair
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/15/corbyn-could-land-us-with-tory-government-for-25-years-says-farron

>John McDonnell and Alistair Campbell almost come to blows during Question Time
dailyrecord.co.uk/john-mcdonnell-alastair-campbell-almost-8845891

>Britain's foreign aid budget to be overhauled according to Conservative principles
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3788162/My-fury-wasted-foreign-aid-International-development-secretary-Priti-Patel-pledges-major-overhaul-12billion-budget.html

>Hinckley nuclear power plant deal approved
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/09/15/china-to-build-nuclear-reactor-in-essex-after-hinkley-deal-appro/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/16/nigel-farage-aide-says-ukip-supporters-have-flocked-to-tories
theguardian.com/media/2016/sep/15/liverpool-councillors-call-on-shops-to-stop-selling-the-sun-newspaper?CMP=share_btn_fb
youtube.com/watch?v=oChDQTTfIL0
youtube.com/watch?v=wa2nLEhUcZ0
28dayslater.co.uk/burrows-court-tower-block-nottingham-march-2012.t69688
youtube.com/watch?v=GrauBQf7FpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Morning lads, how we doing this rainy morning?

theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/16/nigel-farage-aide-says-ukip-supporters-have-flocked-to-tories

ukip is kill

>laying in bed
>all is fine on this rainy Friday morning
>suddenly get skipped heart beats out of nowhere
>been getting them for a while
Is this just anxiety coupled with low blood pressure lads or am I going to die?

keith fucking richards man, jesus h. christ

It's probably nothing, still go to the doctor just to be safe lad.

>the gruadian
Nope. Not even with ad blocker. I refuse.

They served their purpose

Only way UKIP will get back to popularity is if we never Article 50, which I think is unlikely. People who still believe it won't happen are in denial, it's just wishful thinking.

This isn't the end of the world.
The Tories get pushed further right whilst retaining the brand name

Anybody know where a Brit abroad can watch Question Time?

>going to be turfed out of my flat in less than two weeks
>still haven't found a replacement property

Get a cheap ass vpn and then use iplayer.

Got doctors Monday mate so definitely going to bring it up. Although I'm slightly concerned they'll just say it's nothing and that's that without doing any tests.

>spent 1 week at new job
>Let go today because of "team dynamic" and "it's a very small and fragile team"

For fucks sake lads, first perm job in 18 months.

Left my window next to my bed open last night.

Woke up soggy.
Okay thanks, fell asleep when I needed to stay up to record the rain. Yourself?

what industry

I usually watch stuff here robssatellitetv.com/watch-bbc-1-live-online-stream-watch-uk-tv-free.htm

Sports and Leisure

Jesus, they can do that? Did they give any other reasons? I take it you acted normally and didn't start spouting pol memes at least

;_;7

Probation means they can just drop you for any reason.

I don't talk pol memes unless with gf because she's pretty redpilled

>She was laughing her head off at pic related last night.

My thoughts exactly. That's insanely quick and an odd reason. Anyway, if there's an issue with the new guy normally you talk to them and try to bring them on board.

>Live in Scotland.
>Flooding rarely occurs.
>England experiences it almost every year, and is severe enough that it often needs the army.
Why?
Is this a trade off for having a better political situation?

sales or something? sounds like a normie sales job

Ah right, probation. I remember my old shop job, one of my friends got a job there, fired within 2 days because he drew a dick on a cooked chicken and sold it to an old lady.

theguardian.com/media/2016/sep/15/liverpool-councillors-call-on-shops-to-stop-selling-the-sun-newspaper?CMP=share_btn_fb

>Councillors unanimously back motion asking retailers not to sell newspaper because of Hillsborough disaster coverage

>MUH HILLSBOROUGH!!!!!!! OY VEY REMEMBER THE 96 BILLION

I said that in the meeting, I said
>Why did no one talk to me then?

They said they didn't have the time to invest in that and I should just get on with it.

Basically they wanted a robot.

serves him right for quitting so soon

when i saw him on TV about two days after the brexit vote and he was like "we won, i quit" i was like no you fucking didn't, leave needs a leader now more than ever, the opposition is still in charge and now they can just drag this shit out and be quiet about it until opinion shifts by less than two fucking percentage points, which will take about a month at the rate you guys bring muslims in

shame your saviour had to be such a lazy idiot

What do we think about this modest proposal, lads?

>fragile
Sounds like you were infecting their hugbox with your opinions

Brit cucks are too liberal mate.

same guy, different ID.

If they didn't want to spend the time to invest in good staff then they may as well not fucking hire anyone. My old job again, they killed themselves by firing half of the people i had worked with there for years with, half of the experienced people were gone due to "streamlining", new rotors brought in, hiring new people that are all fucking retarded. Companies shoot themselves in the foot sometimes.

Don't feel disheartened about it, just keep looking for more jobs.

Its over lad. You're a nigger now

Seriously, there was one guy there who barely talked, rarely smiled and he had been there two years.

The girl behind us always acted really distant and the manager has been there 8 years and there was never a hint of anything wrong.

Didn't even try to talk, just sprung it on me

One of your gayest atheist blowhards got softly trolled by a fucking leaf for over an hour, gents:

youtube.com/watch?v=oChDQTTfIL0

I fucking hate my job lads. My foreman is a fucking cunt who applies undue pressure and back heels all the hard jobs onto everyone else.

How hard is it to live on bennies?

How often do you do this sort of thing in South Africa?

Is it a weekend thing or only on special occasions?

Most likely to do with the fact that some parts of England (i.e. Somerset) are on or below sea level. Pretty sure that isn't that case for Scotland (correct me if I'am wrong, lad).

>american humour

I just checked out some of his other cartoons, they're all shit. Not clever, no subtlety.

fuck off back to spee, idiot

ted cruz is Canadian

Anyone else watching the UKIP conference?

Due to England's overcrowding, many have built their homes on floodplains.
They then complain when their house floods.

Do Americans find this kind of thing funny?

I mean, our political cartoons can fall flat sometimes but this is just awful

What the fuck is going on there. Is that an actual right wing death squad?

Supposedly if the ice caps melted only a small bit of our North-east coast would be under water but 50% of England would be under water.
There's a map of it.

>england becomes the 50th state.

Pretty sure that'd be less popular than the EU

>royals get their own reality show

Sad that the closest thing Americans have to royals is yeezey and that slag with the big arse

>be american

>It's Friday

youtube.com/watch?v=wa2nLEhUcZ0

RIP in peas

>Spending 24/7 on Brit/pol/
Time well spent tbqh

How do we fix this retarded shit?

Fuck off.

Sort of, South African police putting down uppity student chimps

When can we remake the empire lads, it was fun for all.

>tfw you will never be respected again

Labour are doing it themselves by turning their backs on the working class in favour of immigrants and communists

Raise the minimum wage so we get our steel jobs back.

everyone gets skipped heartbeats user, just that most people don't feel them

>raising the minimum wage will get us jobs

Whenever I see some article or thread about the issues with expensive rent in the UK, you always get tons of comments saying that council and social housing is the answer.

Does anyone actually want to live in council housing though?

I would never go anywhere near a council house, my mum would probably disown me.

I was always bought up to believe that council houses are were the dregs of society and scum live.

Were you also brought up to believe that jeans are only worn by the dregs of society?

No, just to hate council houses and dolites

>the absolute state of Labour

This comes a week after they lost a seat in Sheffield to the Lib Dems as well.

>tfw no redpilled gf

Lucky.

can't stand them

Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.

Fucking commieblocs

When will we gas the Brits?

t.60%

i used to have to take a bus through Leigh Park to get to college. Was a fucking shit show.

The people throw rocks at the bus, people that get on all stink of stale beer and stale fags.

It's not a lack of money all the time, i knew a kid that grew up there, refused to wear shitty clothing and instead bought the best he could second hand, spent his money on clothing, college stuff and general toiletries. The other fuckers just live like animals but somehow have a BMW on their driveway.

Mine went from 4 years of redpilled to calling me a privileged white male after her second year at uni. Saying these things whilst i drove her to her horse to practice for her polo tournament the next week. It's not uni in general, it's her shitty course, i just got more and more red-pilled at uni

fuck i need a new one

28dayslater.co.uk/burrows-court-tower-block-nottingham-march-2012.t69688

you do realize the german stock market is crashing

I'm economically illiterate so I don't know what that means desu

>she went from being redpilled to being a bluepilled feminist

How the fuck does that happen?

>gloomy rainy day
>had to take my dog in for surgery

I have a bad feeling about this, lads.

Look into magnesium deficiency

>German economy getting fucked by Brexit

We did it lads!

>No one spoonfed this faggot

There's hope for you yet brit/pol/

>"British soldiers were lions led by sheep"
>mfw this is a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=GrauBQf7FpI

T-t-thanks Lindybabe.

>There now occurred an incident of extraordinary eccentricity. Leaving his generals to make the assault Lord Raglan led his staff across the river and rode up onto a promontory below Telegraph Hill. Raglan watched the British attack from a position behind the Russian lines.
>behind the Russian lines.

RIP UKIP.

Any of you lads watching the paralympics today?

Was reading about Lord Nelson the other day.

When he was shot through the spine and said he was going to die he kept giving orders on how to maintain the sails.

>HISSSSSSSS, LOCAL PRIDE IN THE FACE OF GLOBALIST ELITES! THIS IS A SHOAH!

You're the reason this country is fucked. You'd rather see pennies in an Australian US resident's pockets than a community come together to tell him to fuck off with his smear filled shitrag gutterpress.

Not even a scouser, but I admire their resolve.

a psychology degree and living with a ginger, a gay and 2 insanely bitchy sluts.

She started the degree saying that trans was a mental disease. Then started screaming at me that my parents laughed when they saw Conchita Wurst. "They were sitting there acting all middle class, with their red wine laughing at someone that's going through such a struggle, i hate your parents" called them middle class and priviledged. I pointed out that when my father was a child tinned peaches were often his daily food, he was told to sort himself out when he hit 16 years old, my mother had a job to help with the family when she was younger, wore boys clothes so she could share with her brothers etc etc. All they have is through hard work.

She has 2 horses, half the house to herself and is given £120 a month "clothing allowance"

these people are insane.

and now she hasn't got me anymore.

It seems that we will always subtly attack the Krauts.

my grandfather lived in one, it was awful.

We are respected. Not feared though. Friends of mine that go abroad more than i do have mentioned how people are more accommodating to us when they realise that we're English and not American.

What are my favourite faggots drinking?

pic related

Wouldn't worry about it. I've had a problem with similar things for a while. I'm physically active, eat well, have no insufficiencies confirmed after any of my bloods (save for Vit. D. after the end of fucking winter - i.e. no surprise), and have limited history of heart disease. I got checked as symptoms reappeared this year a short time after my friend died from SADS.

I'd recommend getting checked out for it, but after speaking to the head cardiology consultant he was set that it happens to a lot of people and we never find out why. "It probably won't kill you", I believe his words were. No surprise given what I do for work, but yeah, the medical consensus is you'll "probably" be fine.

OY VEY DON'T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT MUH HILLSBOROUGH

Early start.

my favourite meme foreign beer to drink with the lads

It's a bank holiday and a Friday, perfect time to start.

not yet, give it a few hours. Ran out of single malt so i'm just having ales now, or will be later. If the rain holds off i'm out on the shant tonight. couple of friends and i cycle from one pub along a route that takes to to 5 and then a curry.

Yeah

>tfw no qt cerebal palsy gf

>Political symbols instead of flags.
I sometimes miss old Sup Forums...

We have blind football?

I'll be having a Duvel later.

Loving these right now, will have one after work

>IPA
Literally every IPA I've tried was wank.

wtf is that

Got a bottle of Jim Beam on my desk, so I'm going to crack that open later, play rock band 4 and take a bunch of codeine to be completely immersed.

I'm not the only one then who thinks she's cute af
Something about her ever so slight speech impediment, a subtle lisp, makes you just want to cuddle her