Moving to the US

So i talked to my only redpilled friend lately and we came to the conclusion that moving out of this shithole will be the only real final solution. europe has already fallen and our chances to get a job in the us are pretty good. we both are future engineers (23 and 25 years old). the thing is of course we have to plan that out. we don´t want to end in a dindu or liberal city why we need your burgers help. which state/city should we avoid? what would you prefer? and a personal question: how does the health sytem there work out? i plan on making a full check here before moving but how will it be in the US? no i will not stay. my kids shall never be born in such a commie shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-through-job
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shameless selfbump

Tschö, du Mongo.

Why so salty, memet?

Der alte Hut wieder. Wieso sollte ich salzig sein? Geh doch, deine Sorte braucht keiner hier. Freut mich.

Aber.

Ihr werdet doch eh hier bleiben, ihr meme future engineers.

It is common to move around the US a lot with work. I would think getting a US job and a green card is the hard part. Just rent an apartment wherever you end up, and move on from there.

>So i talked to my only redpilled friend lately and we came to the conclusion that moving out of this shithole will be the only real final solution. europe has already fallen
idiot
america has fallen before europe. The fall was imported from there to here

nevermind. The sooner you people leave this content the better we will be off. The people who leave for america I particularly like and wish them a quick and pleasant journey

Midwest is your best bet, just pick a city if no dindus

If you have a job you get health insurance, either through your employer or the marketplace (aka government run)

midwest is best, wisonsin has lots of good beer and cheese.

Did you literally not see WIR SIND DAS VOLK yesterday you defeatist shill? You stay and fight till the last man in Berlin and take the cyanide pill with honour like your ancestors you fucking cuck.

Do you want to live in a big city or small town? Do you have a climate you prefer?

I'm from Scottsdale Arizona and it's extremely white, beautiful women everywhere and it's very wealthy. There's a lot of jobs and the cost of living in certain areas is pretty cheap.

Fuck off hans. We need to kill every last one of you again. Hell, right now we need to juke anything north of Serbia inc. Italy and greece

Gib bank!

News just reported how far right protests "attacked" poor asyl seekers. The only word they use now for the islam dindus. Sorry for the shitty pic quality bt.w

delusion. You cant even do a nazi salute in public. fuck off commie

>Geh doch, deine Sorte braucht keiner hier
HAHAHAHAHA

california isnt as bad as Sup Forums says it is

just choose a conservative town or zip code

central valley is cheap & has a large conservative population

no gunz though

Who gives a fuck what the news thinks? No one under 50 watches tv anymore. Everyone knows it can't be trusted. We control the narrative now, not them. They are losing their grip more and more each day.

Move to Minnesota, they actually have a ton of German speaking people there according to ESL stats.

Don't come here, we need those engineering slots for pooinloos.

People move to america to adapt but memet moves here for your daughters sweet dripping pussy :^) the day i get my american passport will be the day i shit on the german flag. This country has the biggest density of fucking losers. Just spamming german insults on english boards. Back to krautchan wih you.

Trump intends to allow more European immigration so hopefully you can.

>cut all 3rd world immigration
>90% of immigration is from Europe now
>prosperous North America inspires Mexicans to return to Mexico's booming economy
>renewed hope for whites inspires 2nd baby boom
>demographics shift back to 90% white in two decades

We will have to finish college first but damn i will cum on the american flag if trump 360 quickscopes shillary
USA USA USA

First I'd consider what kind of climate you like. Michigan is a pretty good state. Nice temperate climate and the neighborhoods here are unique and interesting, not to mention the water. It's a blue state but tends to go really republican for state elections, and as long as you don't live near detroit, flint, saginaw, or ann arbor, you'll be fine as far as demographics go. Literally anywhere other than those places is 90 percent white, plus like most of the US it's largely germanic heritage.

There are a lot of other places to consider, but I would avoid the south because of the heat.

Health care is GOOD, but you do have the worry of expense. But this is MUCH less of a problem with good employment, because your employer has to give health insurance, and with a good employer, you won't have to pay much if you need medical treatment. It honestly is pretty simple.

You can find a good place anywhere in the US, and you have a lot of options. Try google maps/image search to find locations and states that seem good for you.

If I could live anywhere it would be in Michigan, the pacific northwest, rocky mountain area, or the northeast.

I still don't know if i want them pew pews, because that means that every stupid nigger can get a gun aswell. I would be cool with it, if it's a pure white conservative city.

You should think about how you could save Germany rather than being a loser and running away.

I was in Germany this year and it has not been completely lost. So much authentic culture still prevails. Fucking save one of the pillars country of Western Civilization you fuck.

better get the fuck out before your stocks and banks crash

>i will cum on the american flag
Mart sharters want goods this damaged to immigrate because of their skin color.

I do want you to emigrate but not because of your skin pigmentation rather because you think masturbating on a flag is a legitimate way to express a patriotic sentiment.

Why do we germans always search for a final solution for everything?

As much as i love my state, stay out of Washington we are exceptionally liberal. Few people would ever view you as anything other than abominable scum. I recommend Dallas, still right leaning. Depending on state you may have an in state insurer or private, Obamacare exists. It is terrible high premiums low utility.Regardless of private or not is fairly expensive for most people premiums run 400 to 1000 dollars fro a family of 4. Unlike in Germany dental is not included in regular health insurance. So add more if you like having teeth.
Like Seattle has a good industry, but very liberal and terrible housing.
Also you will need a green card, and those are hard to get. You would need either an employer to sponsor you or random lottery both unlikely. As a hindu will be cheaper to hire, and few lottery green cards are awarded. Marriage is possible, but it takes time.
I think a Sup Forums marriage for green card site needs to be set up.

>bot anime benis is oge :DDDDD

In general avoid the northwest, and northwest. In states like Massachusetts you could probably find work but you would hate everyone surrounding you. Plus Harvard square is horrific.
realistically how likely are you to get a green card?

This makes me cringe and I'm few thousands miles away, I can't imagine how bad it must be there.
Is there a right leaning place where gays are tolerated and can actually hold hands, while walking out from the movie theater? Kinda hard to do that in Poland.

Depends what you mean tolerate. If you go to the south you are unlikely to get beaten. Will you have straight friends that accept you? No. Will you get funny glances.Yes. More likely to beaten than here in Wa, but that's violent southerners for ya.
If you want right leaning no place is gonna like you, tolerate maybe.
Not in America, that I can see anyway.

self-bump don't work, Hans

Leave you fucking cuck. Cucks like you wont fight against the dindus and rapefuges anyway. You are a disgrace for the people of our great nation. My ancestors will smile upon me. Can you say the same?

This.

Burgers how easy will it be to get a job in the US with a CompSci degree? I'm not a pajeet by the way.

Pretty fucking easy

Yes, because my kids will remain white

I thought america needs engineers?
One way could be to start here at a company that has employers in the us. Then i could ask to be stationed there. Would no company invest in us to get us there?

You are not moving away from the degeneracy if you move to the US you are moving at its heart

Job wise they prefer the H1b1 brownies because they can treat them like shit. If i had to pick a state i would probably pick Nevada

Run away, my last stand will be all the more glorious.

I would avoid the south (not only too hot but too many niggers) but i don't need 4 seasons. Middle west looks better and better.

I wish you good luck, neighbour.

>Fuck off hans. We need to kill every last one of you again
they're already dead. Your countries journey will be a less merciful one.

uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-through-job
We do, however it is still a rigorous process to prevent undesirables from entering the country or mitigate the earning of citizens. Hindus as coming from a poor country have less expectations are payed less so they are unlikely to hire you as much.
Even then a green card will only give you access to citizenship after 6 to 7 years at best. And this is at continuous employment, being fired from the company that is sponsoring you means deportation. Unless a new one will. Finding a spouse during this time is advisable, as a back up.

Godspeed, Napoleon. Godspeed.

All you need to know is that Armenians will scam you. Never trust them.

Learn about all the different forms of federal aid here. Pretty much every foreigner I know is on some kind of gibs me dat, because they had to learn about the system when moving here so they take advantage of everything they can.

Also don't become an amerifat eating fast food 24/7. Home cooked meals and exercise are the only way you'll stay healthy in the states.

Is it liberal?

I don't know where there's work for your field, but NY is actually a nice state to live in since I assume that's 1 of the main hubs you'd be looking at for employment. NYC is pretty alright, and almost everything upstate of it is wilderness and cool nature shit.

Most of New England, RI/CT/MA/NH/VT/ME are all beautiful places to live, with NH being my favorite if you want a good political balance to go with your living space. VT is the most scenic though, assuming you like forests.

I hear Montana is also really great.

>moving to an even less white country
Kek

I believe that any shithole in america (the whole continent) is better than Europe for the next couple of decades.

Take a look at the tip of south america, kraut. Tierra del fuego, the part that belongs to Chile is both rich, calm and beautiful. And it's similar to Germany.

People here tend to be more chill on the countryside.

Chicago
>you lose

I am coming with you bro's, 4 months left to my masters degree in engineering.
We will be comfy as fuck watching europe burn down.

save us the trouble
Kill Yourself, and your Faggot buttbuddy friend

the chances of a german being hired over an American are literally 0.0%

are you a tanned german?

this question is important

Come here to PA but avoid the cities on the outskirts, nearly everyone here in PA is German and they still follow German traditions, it's pretty red-pilled, hell even most of Pittsburgh is red-pilled, it's just Philadelphia that's the true cancer

>In eines der wenigen Länder gehen das noch weniger weiß ist als unseres