Marvel's 'Inhumans' casting call announced

comicbook.com/2017/01/11/marvels-inhumans-tv-character-breakdowns-revealed/

>The casting call breaks down the principal cast, with seven characters that are codenamed but very clearly representing the members of the Inhumans core royal family.

Blackbolt:[BRODERICK]Male. 30-40. Caucasian. Can say volumes with just a look. Strong, thoughtful and private, he’s unaccustomed to being questioned or feeling a need to answer to anyone, to an extent that can verge on arrogance. SERIES REGULAR, AEP.

Medusa: [MARJORIE]Female. 30-40. Caucasian. An elegant and intelligent advisor to her husband, she struggles to find her place outside of their relationship, as others tend to view her as just a pretty face. Strong and resourceful, she’s not afraid to break the rules when the situation demands it. SERIES REGULAR, AEP.

Maximus: [MARTY]Male. 30-40. Caucasian. Broderick’s younger brother; he is intelligent, charming and articulate. He comes across as a man of the people but secretly covets power. SERIES REGULAR, AEP.

Karnak: [KEVIN]Male. 30-40. Open. Slight of build, his mind is his greatest asset. Always prepared with a plan, his outlook on life is the glass is always half-empty and often cracked and dirty as well. Though his outlook can be grim he has a droll, dry sense of humor. SERIES REGULAR, AEP.

Gorgon: [GRADY]Male. 25-35. Open. Impetuous and brash, he has serious impulse control issues which frequently get him into trouble whether its women, booze or fighting. He loves life and lives in the moment for better or worse. SERIES REGULAR, AEP.

Crystal: [CHRISTINE]Female. 18-25 to play 18. Caucasian. Soulful but still learning the ways of the world, she has the arrogance of youth. Impetuous and independent she is also deeply devoted to her family. SERIES REGULAR, AEP.

Triton: [TIMOTHY] Male. 25-35. Open. SFXMU required. Supremely athletic. The ultimate picture of cool. He’s calm under pressure and willing to do anything to get the job done.

Wait what do the regular name boxes like [TIMOTHY] mean?

We also found out yesterday the show will start filming in both Chicago and LA in March.

The first two eps will play in IMAX theaters on September 4th with the series to air regularly on ABC on Sept. 23rd

Aliases?

It's the codename they're giving out for casting calls. The show itself is stated as a "UNTITLED DRAMA PROJECT" on ABC, but its clear to comic fans exactly what this is.

Its done just for protection so they don't have people swarming them to play in a Marvel show....although now that this is out they probably will kek

Judging from the greentext, that's the codenames used for the characters so that sites like ComicBook.com won't report on the casting call.

The real question is, who plays Lockjaw?

Look up how Return of the Jedi was called Blue Harvest while filming

>Karnak to be token diversity

Dammit.

they didn't want to outright reveal what the show was, or who they were playing, so they had the fake names there to keep it secret.

so anyone showing up to read for [MARJORIE] was really auditioning to be Medusa.

NO ONE FUCKING CARES

>Triton not a series regularly
Triton BTFO

Probably since they seem to indicate that he's entirely mo-cap it'll be pretty expensive for him to be a series regular.

I'm imagining the same with Lockjaw too

>open casting for half the characters
>Karnak is the token
How did you reach this conclusion?

He's not saying "I don't like thing". He's saying no one cares. And he's right.

Nuhumans are trash but the royal family is classic marvel and are great characters. They're just associated with shit now.

No, they're the fucking worst. Every great artist had one fluke, and Kirby's was the Shithumans. Fuck off.

>i just read civil war and IvX and have decided that these 70 year old characters are bad because one hack writer ruined them for everyone else
Here's a thought user, why don't you read comics before shitposting about them?

I'd wager I've read more comics than you have, sonny. Even back in the days of Kirby's FF they sucked. Jenkins' mini is overrated and no one remembers it nowadays. They fucking blow dicks.

>SFXMU

what

>Can say volumes with just a look
>unaccustomed to being questioned or feeling a need to answer to anyone
I GET IT

>Triton
>The ultimate picture of cool
Not really how I would have described him, but OK.

Special Effects Makeup.

>Kirby's was the Shithumans.

it was actually the X-Men, ironically.

At least Crystal won't be a nigger.

This much of caucasians?
I doubt it

Sup Forums has poor reading comprehension

>And he's right
Statements must be backed up by facts

Did you miss the three that said open?

i'm lovin those ridiculous normie names.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING DOG

I'll check it out for Lockjaw and him alone.

>being interested in a cheap CG effect

who asked for this? who cares about these awful characters?

>If I namedrop the popular Inhumans comics I heard from threads and use reaction images, people will think I'm from Sup Forums!

Back to Sup Forums with you.

You mean the CGI dog that doesn't speak? I don't think they need to get an actor for that.

>who asked for this?
I did.

>who cares about these awful characters?
Me, and I imagine at least a dozen other people.

I care more about them than the stupid fucking mutants.

"HUEHUEHUE LE RIGHTCLOPS IS LE RIGHT, XDDD"

Fucking cancer.

>he actually thinks I'm from Sup Forums
That's cute, kid. I've given these shitters chance after chance. Back in the days of Inhumanity I checked out that series by Soule and Joe Mad and that was the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back. I was done. Fuck these pieces of shit and fuck (You) for shilling for them.

Fuck you too for that matter too.

Nothing wrong with slightly asian Karnak.

>Back in the days of Inhumanity I checked out that series by Soule and Joe Mad

Did you look up Inhumanity on wikipedia or did you ask someone for help identifying an Inhumans comic you could namedrop?

I don't give a fucking shit if you don't believe me, you piece of shit shill. Go choke on your mouse cock, cunt.

They should have made black bolt black imo

>I don't give a fucking shit if you don't believe me, you piece of shit shill.

If you didn't you wouldn't have responded.

>Go choke on your mouse cock, cunt.

Well that's a confirmation you didn't read any Inhumans comics, so did you get your info from Wikipedia or ask for help?

Yes, let's have a black guy play a character named BLACKAGAR BOLTAGON.

@89067121
Go pester someone else, child.

>not using his hero name
>BLACK BOLT
>"yet another black with electric powers" said the normie

>Being this mad

Are you upset your ruse isn't working again?

For free or for a fee?

>cowardposting
When the shitposter gets outshitposted.

Neat.

samefag

>Medusa: [MARJORIE]Female. 30-40. Caucasian. An elegant and intelligent advisor to her husband, she struggles to find her place outside of their relationship, as others tend to view her as just a pretty face. Strong and resourceful, she’s not afraid to break the rules when the situation demands it. SERIES REGULAR, AEP.

gross, this is going to be so dramatized and annoying

Jesus, wednesday is a horrible fucking day for this board huh

>she struggles to find her place outside of their relationship
She's going to fuck their version of Human Torch, isn't she? God dammit.

>cracking up this badly

Wow.

still a samefag

We need Chris Evans to retake the role then.

Still a shill.

Yes, we know those posts were made by the same person irriationally """"upset"""" about all Inhumans comics, so?

>X-fags this fucking salty
You can't make this up hahahahahaha

Black Crystal incoming.

>Crystal: [CHRISTINE]Female. 18-25 to play 18. Caucasian.
American educational system everybody!

>irrationally
This is how I know you're the one from Sup Forums. A fucking greedy piece of shit sabotages his own franchise because he doesn't own full rights and gives preferential treatment to a bunch of overglorified background characters, and yet not liking that is "irrational"?

I haven't even been paying enough attention to realize it's a TV series. That's great! Marvel movies suck cock but at least the TV stuff is alright.

Ike stop shitposting and fix and give your employees free water at least.

Ayup. I bet Caucasian Lives Matter is gonna have a field day.

>Caucasian Lives Matter
They dead bro.

> A fucking greedy piece of shit sabotages his own franchise because he doesn't own full rights and gives preferential treatment to a bunch of overglorified background characters, and yet not liking that is "irrational"?

>Every great artist had one fluke, and Kirby's was the Shithumans. Fuck off.

>Even back in the days of Kirby's FF they sucked. Jenkins' mini is overrated and no one remembers it nowadays. They fucking blow dicks.

Nothing about Ike in the previous posts whatsoever.

Face it, you've become too complacent and incompetent in your shitposting, just like Marvel. Now you're mad because everyone else sees your ruse for what it is.

Do we know how many episodes it will have? I hope it's no more than 10, even the Netflix shows are a little too long in my opinion. Better to have a shorter, more focused season.

I'm actually excited about this, seems like it will have a much bigger budget than the other Marvel shows with the whole IMAX thing.

You're trying too hard man.

>he actually cares this much
Holy shit.

Nah.

>H-He cares this much!

Obviously you don't, that's why people are calling you out on your failed attempt.

>implying Caucasians can't be black

Even if I were shitposting, why would I care? It's shitposting, you autismo.

The more you bump he head, the more people come. Previous post was my first in his thread. This whole site needs IDs honestly.
Just found out it's on ABC. Think that's going to effect the quality for better or worse? If they're putting the first couple episodes in IMAX, it's gotta at least be up to standard, right?

Feeling a bit paranoic, user?

so much this.

Inhumans were this okay supporting cast of FF, but literally nothing else. NOTHING ELSE.

And jenkins mini-series, while good, has a really shitty ending (it was a plan all along)

So yeah, it's really weird that the shills bother to ignite any interest about them on Sup Forums

If you didn't care you wouldn't be on the defensive like you are now.

X-Men at least had a book that wasn't really cancelled until 2011. There is a reason inhumans started in FF, and when Kirby actually did manage to draw inhumans ongoing, he just abandoned it, and returned with Eternals.

Inhumans were always the middle-tier between X-Men and Eternals both classic concepts and characters

>I did.
And who the fuck you are?

>Me, and I imagine at least a dozen other people.
You mean, marvel interns?

I think you made this thread to troll the three inhuman fans on Sup Forums at any given time.

Of course I care, you idiot. I already told you why.

I don't really like nor despise the Inhumans, but I want this to bomb because fuck the Kike.

>Passive aggressive damage control
whew, lad
fuck the inhumans and whoever makes these threads

you are fucking cancer and should be euthanized. go to cbr or plebbit, if you want to shill your product freely

>2 pesos has been deposited to user's account
and this is exactly why we are building the wall

>>Passive aggressive damage control
You mean like you're doing now?

I wish it was a movie so he could be Karnak.

Isn't it fun to trigger the minorities?

I fail to see how it is "passive"
I fucking hate your shilling, there's nothing passive about it

>Triton isn't a series regular
No big loss really, he was always the most boring of the Royal Family. I've read plenty of Inhuman comics, and there's no way you could ever tell that he and Karnak are supposed to be brothers based on how they interact. His cgi would be too expensive anyway, budget is better spent on Medusa's hair.

>His cgi would be too expensive anyway
That's probably the main reason.

But the one getting triggered is the guy complaining about Inhumans.

Finally getting a good inhuman show. Maybe this will trigger new inhuman comics that take place in space. Maybe in a few years the newer generation will grow up with based inhumans instead of mutis who will fade away

Trying way too hard

It's a pity they killed off Lash in AoS. Then again, they could always say that the AoS Lash was a relative of the "true" Lash or something.

iirc Eight episodes

Yeah, you are.

>no u
lol