What will happen when he is elected and can't do any of the things he has promised?

What will happen when he is elected and can't do any of the things he has promised?

no idea desu, I hope the wall goes through tho, at least it wont be ww3 with the russians like hillary promised

Unlike our Prime Minister, the US President actually has a far amount of power independent of the Congress and Senate. He might not be able to get everything he wants done, but he will be able to do a lot simply by executive order.

He'll be just like the last 7 presidents....

Duh?

At least Hillary isn't there doing something.

who cares? name a single time any president has not let us down.

4/pol/ has gone to shit after you fucking shillbots and the CTR started pushing this shit here 24/7.

Anywho, when Trump get's elected there will be a purge where cunts like you gets one way ticket to the oven. Either that or then we just lynch you with the niggers and mudshits when the race war stars.

the first one

Since both the House and Senate are under Republican control, he's actually going to be able to get a lot of shit done.

As long as he doesn't kick off WW3, I'm fine with whatever. No such possibility with Illary.

We're voting for trump because of his vision, not because of what he will accomplish.

If he can beat the RNC into submission he can do the same to congress.

Basically, all he has to do is not be as shit as Obama. In fact, if he doesn't accomplish a single thing, even that would be fine (it's better than actually doing something and either wasting money or taking a way fundamental liberties). My expectations are very, very low.

The only thing that could make me turn against Trump is he went to war with Iran because of Israel. Besides that I don't have high expectations beyond bombing the shit out of ISIS and working together with Russia to get it contained.

Jackson beat the banks.

Until Congress decides not to fund any of his plans or the SCOTUS shoots them down.

>expecting a president to accomplish anything he said during the campaign

You don't get it do you? The president is just a figurehead. He's the social commentator for the country. He influences the culture of the nation by his comments and event appearances.

The country is basically run by all of the people behind the president. He just gives some general guidance to them.

The only major promise has been the wall.

It is a 10 billion dollar construction project. It represents .3% of the federal budget.

I dont give a shit if hes the worst pres ever his policies don't really effect me I just want the sjws and liberals to get blown the fuck out.

He'll probably have enough support to build a wall and kick out all the illegal criminals, but kicking out all illegals is impossible

This I will just enjoy it for the butthurt here, and the u-turn by the establishment to normalise Trump.

Jackson fought a delaying action against the banks, you mean.

>can't do any of the things he has promised?
I won't give a fuck because Hillary The Cunt won't be doing any of the shit that she promised,either.

You mean the scotus he will get to hand pick 3 of and will give himself a majority?

He'd still be better than Hillary.

>Anywho, when Trump get's elected there will be a purge where cunts like you gets one way ticket to the oven.
This sounds like great fun. What amenities do these ovens have? I look forward to being burned to a crisp.

>Either that or then we just lynch you with the niggers and mudshits when the race war stars.
Oh wait, what if I'm a nigger *and* a cunt? Do you hang me and then oven me? Or oven me and then hang me?

This is important, I need to pick the optimal outfit for my eradication.