swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Poe Dameron #10 (January 11th)
Rebels 3.12: "Warhead" (January 14th)

>Episode Preview: Warhead
youtube.com/watch?v=xlUc7iuuiIA

>Rebels Recon: Ghosts of Geonosis
youtube.com/watch?v=NM7pTSxJKyY

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DelReyStarWars/status/819259136575762433
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/818924798562697217
youtube.com/watch?v=WSCm8yAxBr8&list=PLINl9l0igYjzIipxsD4Y59_Jjxe4N3pZo`
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POST PICS OF Hayden as Anakin

Rebel SS, best SS.

twitter.com/DelReyStarWars/status/819259136575762433

One of the special snowflakes is going to melt on Jakku.

That makes no sense user, and you know why...

There's something I've been kinda wondering, and the Dooku talk at the end of the last thread reminded me. How in the world could Anakin tell that his "powers have doubled" since the previous time the two fought?

please be the sjwpandering characters

Well, he did annihilate all of Tattoine's population at one point, so of course his sins will never die.

An user can dream, can't he?

bounty hunters go

its the third movie duh thats how he knew

>One of the special snowflakes is going to melt on Jakku.

Oh no, how did Wendigo manage to do that without flagellating himself?

>get's rid of it off screen in the middle of TFA

Worst part of the film honestly

>Well, he did annihilate all of Tattoine's population at one point
what?

Anakin liked to talk big game to Dooku. Dooku never bought into that shit because he always won, but it was arguably enough to get him to lower his guard just enough for Anakin's little slick move that took Dooku's hands off at the wrist.

As it was, I still don't believe Anakin was better or more powerful than Dooku at the end; he was just luckier one time.

The Singularity Engine.

>filename

Missed opportunity friendo.

Still, that specific wording was really weird to me. Why not just say "I've grown much more powerful/stronger since our last encounter" or something like that? "Doubled" is oddly specific.

How does /swco/ feel about Kanan x Hera?

Die, Sabine. Die.

poe storytime when?

>The Singularity Engine.
again, what?

Well it's the funniest thing, they're all dead!
You killed them!

Old news and done with. Kanan x Ezra is the true ship.

I want her alive just to keep the sweet asshurt of the Mando's going forever

The perfect marriage between man and machine! Their beauty will be haunting!

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/818924798562697217
Reminder that that Pablo didn't like TFA

I wonder how many of the people who actually regularly work with Star Wars liked TFA. As George said, it was a movie made for the "fans".

poe
storytime
pls

>yfw they explicitly make Rey or other Main ST character a Mango and all the normies start flocking to them

It doesnt feel out of place for him to just make up doubled or trippled for mocking purposes.

Anakin could of course also just guess how much more he knows now compared to before.

That edge will never not amuse me.

Kanan is straight

Pretty sure everybody hates it.

I watched it with my dad, who pretty much likes all sci-fi films and is way too kind to schlock, and even he called it mediocre. That's when I realised it wasn't just me being too critical, it's just a really shitty movie.

>Nihlus, the one character who never speaks, delivers the only line out of all of them

here.
youtube.com/watch?v=WSCm8yAxBr8&list=PLINl9l0igYjzIipxsD4Y59_Jjxe4N3pZo`

No one is straight in fandom, user.

Yeah, but that's what so weird about it. Because it seems that most people who are actually well versed in Star Wars, see TFA as a pretty bad movie, while normies and casual Star Wars fans just sort of accept it, or even have it as their favorite movie.
It's interesting.

>It doesnt feel out of place for him to just make up doubled or trippled for mocking purposes.
Eh, I guess I just really don't feel it.

define "well versed in Star Wars"

A lot of creators I like share my opinions, and it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Why are mandofags so hilarious?

People like us

>Pretty sure everybody hates it.
This will never not be funny.

It was made for the fans that never left the 80s.

R1 was made for everyone.

autistic people?

Hands off the kid, Kanan!

(different user)
Rewatched all the movies several times, to truly understand all the details, have strong opinions on changes to the re-releases, dabbled in EU, watched TCW and Rebels, watched and read a crapload of interviews with George and people who worked with him.

>1 - Episodes 1-6
Opinion discarded.
R1 is better than 4 of those.
TFA is better than 3.

Are droids sentient or not?

Try not to hear

Why do you call yourself autistic?

Why is he so butthurt about Rebels is the better question.

Programmed to think and have a personality to serve as company.

The thing about TFA is that it was a pretty fun popcorn flick upon first viewing. It was great seeing the old cast on screen, it was a window into a continuation of a franchise we love, it had some fantastic special effects, and the main cast was likable. Coming out of the theater, I really enjoyed it.

The issue is that it absolutely does not stand up to scrutiny. I'm going to chalk this up to JJ being a fucking retard who doesn't even like Star Wars, beyond his contractual obligation to say "I grew up watching these".

Then I guess I'm "well versed in Star Wars" and I enjoyed TFA.

You have a better term for someone who posts on a temporary message board about a franchise where most of what is talked about has nothing to do with the actual content made for that franchise?

Well, it's Michel Gagne, a visionaire extraordinare, so I guess your opinion is the one to be discarded.

It's never really brought up

I mean, I guess if you want to call us that. I'd just call us nerds.

I meant the creators, as user was talking about.

Who cares about normies anyway.

>Michel Gagne
literally who

"Autistic" is an insult, and implies someone or something is bad. If you post here, and hate yourself for it, you have issues.

Don't know how to explain it better.

I think they become sentient if they don't get any mindwipes.

no, they grow a personality if they are not wiped. Sentience has nothing to do with it.

>"Autistic" is an insult
No it isn't, it's a spectrum of mental disorders typically characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concept.

It's only an insult on Sup Forums and Reddit

They are.

Because they've had nearly a decade to get over it, (IIRC S2 of TCW was when Traviss chimped out and got the boot) and they still can't.
Most of Sup Forums, Sup Forums and even Sup Forums got over the canon steamroller pretty quickly.

>SS
>being a goody goody two shoes rebel
at least make her an anti hero like ventress

What do we do with this information

Ahsoka is

continue on with our lives because it doesn't fucking matter?

>Implying you could resist those baby-blues

You are a normie nerd. you like nerd stuff because it can be entertaining, you don't give a damn about inconsistencies and details.

why dont people like the mandofags? is it because they dress up and go out to conventions?

Is it there dedication to the old canon?

shit they've been fans of this crap since before most of us were born, hell most of them probably have nerd wives and kids by now.

A 2D effects animator who worked on Incredibles, Iron Giant, Ratatouille, and other things. Also worked with Don Bluth as animator.

Is this thing what Maul and Obi-Wan will end up fighting in their episode?

if every things an easter egg does that make it lose its meaning?

Not the same guy here
I care about inconsistencies and details and still liked TFA. Checkmate.
They are the worst part of the fanbase is all

Based on what? because I'm able to understand that it's a fictional medium and that , in the end, any arguments people have about it are pointless? Because I can sit back and just enjoy a series of campy movies and not throw a shit over them?

Mostly it's a push back against the whole "OC Donut Steel" stuff. Mando stuff and Fett in general attracted a lot of original mary sue kinds of characters. Part of it is Maul himself, since he ended up getting involved in a lot of key events in the EU for no real reason other than he was cool.

Add onto that the fact that their most vocal people continuously talk about how the canon stuff is garbage and what they had was better and you get a group that is just particularly annoying to Sup Forums users.

>Worst part of the fanbase
I don't know, there are probably much worse....

I wish current Mandos were more operator

jeez, i was just asking, I wasnt the one who posted the pic.

They were Star Wars' very own brand of furries.
Very loud, very obnoxious, and very self entitled.
They also embody everything superficial about Star Wars fans, which people really don't like to see reflected in themselves.
We all enjoy superficial things like lightsabers, but for most fans what really makes them cool is the characters using them; it wouldn't be the same if we didn't see Luke going absolutely apeshit with one in Ep 6, or suchlike.
To Mandofags, however, it's all about how super awesome they look, and how much people acknowledge them being super awesome above all others.

That said, they're fun to mock relentlessly.

Well what would you want us to do with it? Go to Lucasfilm and string up all of their visual effect artists?

It's like pottery

MUH

Geonosis confirmed for space India.

>part of the fanbase is all
can you not see the SS shit in these threads?
king me

have you ever met the 501st legion cos players?

>hell most of them probably have nerd wives and kids by now

Tied up in a dark basement you mean.

its okay dont mind the angry people, they dont like any thing ever

it almost seems like people in these threads are jealous of the mandofags and as such they bash as much as they can.

what else could fuel such reckless hate towards them? pic related its a mandohater

He reall loves orange and blaster impact holes doesn't he?