It says we are going to fuck

>it says we are going to fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZHuBD-kJHcQ?t=79
youtu.be/KyMxVjWGqbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many humans do you think Rose fucked over the millenia?

Hundreds. And Pearl just sat and watched the entire time.

Just humans?

Did she go full cuck and started shlicking while it happened?

Are Gems created with sex organs, or do they have to magically form them when they want to fuck?

They are crated by huge viruses injecting their material into the earth and sucking the area dry of any organic life before emerging.

But they can shapeshift organs to fuck.

Good God, Rose Quartz's hair is straight out of a drag queen movie.

They magically form sex organs when they need them for fucking

Canon

She isn't Grendel's mother, user.

It may as well be, she's not technically a female

What kind are we talking here, like Kinky Boots or Pink Flamingoes?

Then why is her son an ugly abomination?

This is actually a great fucking point.

First why the fuck would they have sex organs at all?

Second if the above is not true, how would they know how to create the sex organs?

Third, can they shapeshift themselves penises?

Can Steven change his penis into a vagina?

Only if you shapeshift your disgusting pig nose into something more pleasant.

I'm fucking calling it, they are gonna eventually have an episode where they tell everyone he has a fucking pussy instead of a dick or has both to be "progressive"

Probably

but then what if it's like cat fingers 2.0, and he can't stop forming vaginas everywhere

>implying you wouldn't want to be pinned to the wall below this wall of a man

>implying Steven will ever be anything more than a fat retard

Even in the fanart he's still disgusting.

>First why the fuck would they have sex organs at all?
That all depends on whether Gems were created by another species that did reproduce sexually, or if they weren't. If nothing else, they're fun to play around with.
>Second if the above is not true, how would they know how to create the sex organs?
I'd guess through observation and study.
>Third, can they shapeshift themselves penises?
Yes, and I want Holly Blue to pound my ass into a moist cavern of shameful pleasure.

>he still has cankles

Why are you even this salty? It's a cartoon. Are you going to complain that it is 2D next?

The better to hold up the proletariat with, dear comrade.

>using the word salty

I'm sorry, are you implying Steven isn't a retard or isn't fat?

I think he's ugly. How is that being salty?

well the animation is objectively terrible

>even Pepe Universe is less ugly than Steven
Makes me think.

Yes.

Also why do you like the show if not Steven?

>replying to obvious shitposters fishing for responses

>lookup animation software they use
>something called Toon Boon
>Hannibal, Princess and the Frog, Archer, Star, Kim Possible, South Park, Adventure Time, and a shitload of other comics

How the fuck are they still so bad? I could have sworn they used fucking Flash animation

>opinions that are different than mine are shitposters
You should go to your SU general if these mean comments upset you.

For the waifus.

He may just be a really really obsessive waifufag that hates the show beyond his object of his obsession.

Haha, oh wow, called it.

>Steven is ugly
>HAHAHAHA FUCK YOU WAIFUFAG BTFO

????

He literally said he was a waifufag. Also I said may. If you use cruise control for posts explicitly speculative then I'd hate to see what your posts look like when you are dealing with someone who is actually unreasonable.

Who the fuck said I liked the show? God damnit you are autistic

>He literally said he was a waifufag.
>>implying Steven will ever be anything more than a fat retard

Do me a favor and point out where in "implying Steven will ever be anything more than a fat retard" I said I was literally a waifufag

So you're basically cruising around Sup Forums, looking for things to shit on.

>they suck put organic life
>not the micro and macro minerals necessary for carbon based life to evolve

>So you're basically cruising around Sup Forums, looking for things to shit on.

You realize that is 90% of the content on every fucking board right? How new are you?

The alternative to being a waifufag in this situation actually worse.

It's fun to make fun of things, who knew?

>haha, I saw this one user shitpost when I first got here yesterday so I better shitpost to to fit in, haha, get a load of these newfags not shitposting and actually discussing comics and cartoons

I imagine Pearl would go nuts and kill anyone who would dare to fall in love with Rose

Most gems form naturally, the ones at the kindergarten where force to form as soon as possible for the war

>watchign shows you don't like

I wanna know how rose managed to get so many forces to turn on homeworld and how only three people survived besides her

It's canon that Pearl was fine with Rose having lovers. It wasn't until Greg that she had a problem with it because he was more than just a fling.

You know, there's always Reddit and Tumblr if you want a filtered echochamber. I'm not saying you should get out, but I just want you to keep it in mind.

They all come from kindergartens.

So pearl is a literal cuckold and rose is a whore?

>I wanna know how rose managed to get so many forces to turn on homeworld

It was told how she turned several of them

>You can be free Pearl
>You can build whatever you want, Bismuth
>You wont be stoned by the sharia court for existing, Garnet

>how only three people survived besides her

Only the ones she shielded with her soundproof bubble survived the diamonds fired off their song-nuke

Are kinda brain washed to do whatever they're ordered to do, so Rose and her rebels would capture their defeated enemies and show them what life would be like when their thinking on their own.

Most gems would turn coat once Rose open their eyes. Plus she had a godly healing power that kept her army alive. The only reason why there was three of them left was when Home World DROPPED A FUCKING NUKE on all of them. Drestorying most, corrupting who ever survived

As someone that doesnt watch the show, why did homeworld not just continue their goals after dropping the nuke and wiping out the resistance?

Who likes to think that those gem flowers are actually shattered roses.

like to Wong Foo level

kinky boots had pleb tier wigs

>was entirely ready to believe that White diamond could have been a fusion, since magenta+cyan+yellow = white and it would also explain why she's the strongest diamond, the least often seen, and the idea of the supreme leader secretly using something their own faction forbids is a pretty interesting trope
>realize there's tons of in universe reasons it couldn't be possible and it doesn't line up with the lore

Also, if Yellow Diamond only cares about Earth because of the cluster, and if Blue Diamond cares about Earth because "it's Pink's" and also is clearly capable of empathizing with the humans (even if she only maintains the zoo in memory of Pink rather than any actual love for them) and the Earth has been deemed unsuitable for colonization, why bother sending hostile forces to Earth to begin with when the Cluster is going to emerge from Earth regardless? In fact why aren't Yellow and Blue working together to extrude the Cluster with as little collateral damage as possible?

Pearl was never in an actual relationship with Rose as far as we know, she just really really wanted to be. So no, not a literal cuckold.

Rose slept with a bunch of people over the years, but I doubt she actually whored herself out at any point. If you lived for millennia would you really spend your time waiting for the one person you plan to settle down with?

What sort of fantasy world do you live in where you think that's even a remote possibility?

Cause YD wants the planet where her sister died GONE. Funnily enough her emotional outburst about this managed to turn her loyal servant away who helped them deactivate the Cluster.

Thats somehow even worse, letting someone pine over your for 5000 years.

Is Pearl a virgin?

Has Greg ever fused before?

Shit, you got me good.

Of course she did.We are talking Pearl

eh, he's probably not skilled enough to make a change that complicated, plus the weirdness of it would probably fuck with his emotions and thus his ability to do it

He could probably turn his dick into a pussy, if that's what you mean. Though the only way he could turn it back is to get his dick wet.

No,I don't get it

They place a super weapon in the earth that was going to destroy in a chaotic mess

They didn't want to place anything important on the planet's surface while this weapon was growing. After the weapon breaks out of the planet Homeworld would turn the hollow out planet into a real gem world colony

Rose and her rebels had no idea that this weapon was under them. All Rose knew was that Homeworld was going to destroy the Earth

I'd be down

>Rose and her rebels had no idea that this weapon was under them. All Rose knew was that Homeworld was going to destroy the Earth

So couldn't Homeworld just have pulled back and let the core slowly do its work? If they were going to war with them cause they didn't give a damn about the casualties that'd be pretty fucking cool

>implying Sup Forums (or any other board) isn't also an echochamber

Well we don't really know the full timeline of the war yet, so the cluster weapon thing might have been something Homeworld went with once it became apparent that the rebellion wasn't going well.
And I could see Homeworld not caring about casualties in the war, since the homeworld gems have way less individuality and are pretty replaceable.

desu the show is not very good

Peridot says it outright, when the homeworlders realized they are going to lose the war and pink diamond got shattered they just gave up on earth as a "viable colony" and killed off all the gems on the surface and merged them into the cluster.

Alternative theory: Gems can absorb DNA through osmosis. So all Greg had to do was nut on Rose anywhere on her body (or on the gem) and it absorbed the DNA to make Steven.

A blowjob is also fine.

he can grow vaginas and penises on any part of his body

It's 100% canon and has been stated by staff that Rose shapeshifted a vagina and womb to create steven.

Ain't nothing magic about it.

Yup Pearl was a sex slang cuck (closer tk a swinger) since she watched and was cool with it until Greg. Greg was a pest because Rose actually "loved" him. I mean hell, she loved the guy so much she sacrificed her life for childbirth. So it effectively jumped from cuck/swinging to actual cheating in Pearl's eyes, but then again Rose probably never thought there was a relationship with her and Pearl because she's dense as a rock.

Well, that's that then.

I like my legendary frog reference more though.

Yes. With Rose.

youtu.be/ZHuBD-kJHcQ?t=79

Does anyone have the images of the Sup Forums user with the Iron Giant images deconstructing SU?

>I can't think for myself and wish to bathe in the radiance of someone who can

Rose is a xenobiologist. It's why she can genetically engineer plants. She wrote her own imitation human DNA.

Actually I want to prove a point to someone that if you look hard enough, you can see anything you want to at all in something.

Its not hard to see the pattern, she worked with plants, made Lion then went on to making a human. Except, instead of some frankeinstein shit she did it the traditional way and decided to make it a hybrid. The whole reason she revolted is because she wanted to preserve the terran biosphere

>hurr durr cal arts animation

It'd be like that one hentai with all the holes.

S-source?

youtu.be/KyMxVjWGqbI

Quartzes are canonically soldiers tho.

Rose is canonically a weirdo.

>implying anons don't disagree and shitpost for the sake of starting arguments

Hilarious

How many fucking soldier gems do they have?

I don't assume that'd turn her into a xenobiologist tho
Well they are conquerors. Not many aliens give up the life force of their planet willingly.