Sup Forums just made a comic series in order to compete with the apparently liberal comic industry

Read them all here: gijinka.blo(remove)gspot.mx/

What do you guys think?

Fuck off malasya

>it's anime shit
>that fucking hand
LOOMIS is severely needed here.

Where the joke fuckly?

>just

I'm pretty sure is by now years old. Unless it just ended.

Sup Forums recognizes anime as superior to cartoons.

Is it just 30 pages of someone licking Trump's balls?

We just need more cute art of Christ-chan being pure or lewd or both.

No fanfic tier convoluted lore.

>an unironic pro X candidate anime rip off

Don't be silly, this is not written by Ben Garrison.

I don't think Christ-chan was originally about Trump, she was just a generic anime-tan for Christianity. Like Ebola-chan was an anime-tan for ebola that was going to get rid of Africa.

Why do we need another Christian comic when there is no way it'll top Serenity?

Does it involve water sports?

>generic anime-tan for Christianity
So Sup Forums ruins another character by absorbing it into their political meming.

Politically, I'd say anything mainstream is slightly left leaning, it makes sense, ages 1-25 are usually liberal. Does that mean the media and comics are inherently liberal? Hell no, most comics and comic writers do not take political stands, so I think they're being faggots.

>inb4 everybody itt taking Christ-chan 100% seriously
It never fails. The comic is actually pretty funny because it's Sup Forums showing some self awareness. It reminds me of the good old days when people on this site could laugh at themselves.

>generic as fuck animu style
>punchlines/plots that pretty much boil down to obsessively stating their political opinions
>shitty attempts at fanservice hampered by the terrible artstyle

Figured it'd be complete shit, like most original works by neonazis, and yet somehow it was even worse.

They should really just stick to making lazy edits of actual good shit.

>It reminds me of the good old days when people on this site could laugh at themselves.
Something Sup Forums is completely incapable of.

Stop advertising all over this website you Malay dipshit, if Sup Forums rejected you I really doubt you're gonna do much better with Sup Forums

Tay and RL-Tay will always be the best of Sup Forums.

I think Sup Forums invented her because of "degeneracy" and/or radical Islam, then unexpectedly waifu'd hard like Pygmalion.

Maybe Sup Forums thinks they invented her. Sup Forums likes to take credit for stuff they didn't do.

>3 shilling threads

Did that with Ebola chan. And Tay. And /x/-tan.
Sup Forums really is just lonely.

Yeah, we need more room for more steven universe threads.

You fags have pretty much mastered the art of deflection, huh?

I don't know if it was much, but I did see at least one Sup Forums thread with a "Winter-tan" or something cause of how the cold is killing refugees in Europe.

This board isn't yours, Stingy!

Here's a redpill, Sup Forums.
The guy who posted this thread is a notorious Malaysian shitposter we call "Malaysian Mike" or "Maldraw". He constantly shills his terrible art on Sup Forums and frequently autisms out in the Trump generals (he supports Hillary), where he has caused major divide. Mike has completely destroyed the credibility of Malaysian posters on Sup Forums and almost any Malaysian flag is him. Ways to identify Mike the Autist include:

>shilling his blogs(bepis)pot
>pretending not to know who Mike is, and following that by immediately supporting and knowing who Maldraw is
>"MADAME PRESIDENT" (yes, he stills believes it)
>short temper, has autistic reactions when confronted
>replies to himself

>Giving a shit about other countries politics this much

Mike, I'll stop when you stop shilling

>The Adventures of Christ Chan
>Sounds like Chris Chan
>It's not about a weaboo Jesus, it some boring political comics.

Can you two go blow each other on Sup Forums?

Can't tell if Sup Forums damage control or ironic shitposting

>Sup Forums just made a comic series in order to compete with the apparently liberal comic industry

It's a blogspot hosted webcomic. Cool your heels.

Christianity, seriously? Get with the times essoteric kekism is the religion of winners.

Go to 4plebs and search all posts on Sup Forums with Malaysian flags.
See OP only posts for max autism

>licking Trump's balls

Apparently these people are more into watersports.

God, you Sup Forumstards are such reddit-tier cancer.

>yfw Christians were originally just memers doing it for shits and giggles, marking Roman walls with the fish equivalent of Pepe

>(he supports Hillary)

But the election is over. I don't understand.

Sounds par for the course for a typical Sup Forumsfag.

You know what else grows quickly? Tumors.

Does it have her killing millions of muslims yet? Because if not no.

>just made
>chapter 21
go away please