BASED superhero uniforms

This really is one of the most stylish costumes ever designed. Everything about it works perfectly and I honestly don't think he'll ever have a better one.

FIXED

I'm glad the movie got rid of it. A 1920 ww1 outfit makes no fucking sense at all in space.

If only...

Turner= based

You're an idiot

Doesn't really fit the movie version of the character.

You're a dummy.

Hows this uniform, pal?

I rather liked all of djurdjevic's designs for cosmic.

Say what you want about the character, but Spider-Gwen has an amazing costume.

>latex
>not leather
suddenly I am disgusted

Somehow better. Must be why the movie succeeded. Mmm.

why does she wear a hood?

then movie version of the character needs to change

for you

I prefer the other one, but this does look pretty damn nice itself.

THANK YOU!

>overall british appearance
uhhhhhhhhh no? sorry is he not supposed to look like a german soldier? because he looks like a german soldier. and that is a terrible costume for a hero. he has fucking jodhpurs and a stalhelm.. and pointy little toes. everyone knows pointy toes are evil

He was working for the Kree when he had this costume, on a suicide mission even.

Fucking retarded.
The majority disagrees.

>The majority disagrees.
Says who? Lemme see the poll numbers.

did you even read it. You didn't read it did you.
His outfit had to have no technology so it couldn't be detected, same with his weapons.

Nah, it was necessary for the sake of the audience to portray the characters earlier in their careers. They existed before the Annihilation saga you know.

>to portray the characters earlier in their careers.
Gamora was never a damsel in distress that cried when people intimidated her, and starlord was never a goofy desert bandit.

Based Rocketeer is Based.

Still bothered that the prisoners weren't scared shitless of Gamora being in the same prison as them.

I like this version better.

Good picks

And they had solo adventures for years before they met in Annihilation, Quill had a suicide squad before Drax and Gamora joined the Guardians, so what is your point? They change shit for the movies all the time, it's not exclusive to GOTG.

I'm just saying that a rigid military outfit doesn't make sense for a Star-Lord that's still in his wandering adventurer phase.

Bleh

eww

Its good, but I like Ultimate Spider Woman's more.

The only two acceptable Star-lord uniforms.

I like Anka's new design too

>inb4 bitching about the helmet

even in the 70s people thought it was doofy enough that he didn't wear it in half the stories I still love the damn owl-looking thing but I get why others thinks it's lame

True, the only way I see it is if he goes through something similar to Annihilation.

Delicious

Are you the fag that keeps insisting that Djurdevic stole the Rocketeer look? Despite it being a common WWII look.

Maybe he's just posting another top costume for the thread? Besides, Star-Lord is a great update and all but the Rocketeer has one of the best hero outfits ever put to paper. So great in fact that there's no reason or precedent for it to ever change.

I would like it if it wasn't for the jacket thing

please tell me someone has this in higher-res.

If only one person wears it, it is by definition, not a uniform.

No it isn't Bendis

I actually just posted that because I first discovered The Rocketeer from the campy movie when I was younger. Then I found out there were comics of it. I just really like his costume. The helmet working with the leather jacket really caught my eye.

I was originally gonna post the Rocketeer version with his original rocket pack cause, no offense his new rocket pack looks kiddy compared to the two-thruster one. But I couldn't find a decent pic of it on short notice. Plus his outfit looks better with gloves on.

Sorry if I stepped on any toes or offended anyone. Wasn't my intention I swear.

Fag

No need to thank me

Take away the shitty helmet and it's pretty decent

>shitty helmet
You take that back. It looks a hundred times better than the topless star-lord mask.
How is this supposed to protect his head?

>The same outfit as every other Ellis protag

I remember seeing WIPs of that, do you have sauce for this painting? my phone is shit or I would myself. :(

Mate that's a photo from the movie

>Mate that's a photo from the movie

>Implying films arent millions of hyper detailed paintings done by pure artisans.

uhh
ok
I can accept this fact but also I specifically remember seeing almost a months' worth of work in progress images
so I guess they copied it which really kind of sucks

Yeah I know but that's really just a picture from the making of