I know this steak doesn't exist

I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy... and delicious.

After nine years, you know what I realize?

That Weinstein didnt do anything wrong

Nothing wrong.

((you))

The Jews control Hollywood, and Weinstein was protected until it fell out of their interest.

The Matrix is pretty much a perfect film and somehow Reloaded is just as good.

No idea what happened with Revolutions

>and somehow Reloaded is just as good.

IT'S FUCKING RAW

>RAW
fucking pleb. you probably put ketchup on your steaks.

>Reloaded is just as good

Reloaded is only good when compared to Revolutions.

Tell me why Reloaded is bad. I will wait.

poorly aged CGI
terrible script and story
I could go on but you are a pleb

>Reloaded is just as good.

Throws everything good from the first movie out the window and replaces it with dumb babble pretending to be deep. I'll give you that the chase scene on the freeway is great, but that's really all that's good about Reloaded.

>After nine years, you know what I realize?

THAT THE GOYIM KNOW!!

SHE WAS A FUCKING HUUUAARR

>Reloaded is just as good.

>poorly aged CGI
The CGI is fine, I watched it less than a year ago. You're being a nitpicky fag.

>terrible script and story
That's debateable.

>I'll give you that the chase scene on the freeway is great, but that's really all that's good about Reloaded.
Yeah, that and Burly Brawl, and the meeting with the Merovingian, and all the excellent music, etc. but that's all.

She was a beautiful, innocent creature! What did she ever do to you?

*farts*

Damn son, even though I watched Matrix when it first came out on DVD, I just realized this is Ralphie, as I've only recently started watching Sopranos.

>You know, I know these tits don't t exist. I know that when I put them in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that they are juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize?

>terrible script

>This night did not happen by chance. I do not believe in chance. When I see three objectives, three captains, three ships; I do not see coincidence. I see providence. I see purpose. I believe this night holds for each and every one of us, the very meaning of our lives.
For all their faults those freaks write good dialogue.

>tfw everyone plugged in is technically a virgin
Feels good to be alone together

Fuck off youngfag.

>watch Matrix when it came on DVD
>youngfag
Suck a dickaroo you piece of meat.

PROPANE PROPANE

I saw da matrix when it came in theaters all over your face. i'm in my thirties now. matrix is an old fucking movie now. weird.

Wow man, so you saw it a couple of months earlier than me, and you're also a couple of years older than me. That's just like poetry.

>put ketchup on your steaks.
Do people really do this?

I remember when I got home from seeing the Matrix I spent a good 10 minutes trying to jump like they do.

Ah, to be a kid again.

Basically all of Morph's lines were amazing.

IMO he was that movie.

The Matrix is perfect indeed. And that's why we will never see a reboot of it, because even in 2017, the film is still current.

Revolution was ok. They needed to end the story, they threw too many thing.

After nine years you realize it was a dick.

That scene where he forces that woman to have an orgasm after eating that cake was arousing.