KKK membership: couple of thousand

>KKK membership: couple of thousand
>KKK actions today: harmless protests
"KKK SYMBOLIZES HOW RACIST WHITE PEOPLE ARE"

>Mexican cartel membership: hundreds of thousands (millions with cartel ties)
>Mexican cartel actions today: widespread murder and massive hard-drug trade
"MEXICANS ARE INNOCENT, NOBLE, AND BRAVE; ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY CROSS THE US BORDER ILLEGALLY"

>hardline Islam membership: millions upon millions
>hardline Islam actions today: wholesale repression of other religions and women, constant inter-Muslim conflict, bloody global terrorism
"MUSLIMS ARE PEACEFUL PEOPLE WITH A VIBRANT CULTURE AND THEY ALL NEED TO COME TO WESTERN COUNTRIES LIKE RIGHT NOW"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2V_Xlci20eM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those french people look a bit weird

CMONNN
LETS GET BIG

You make it sound like everyone is fine with the drug cartels does, but guess what. Nobody is

Same thing with Muslim terrorists

The point is that it's ok to generalize white racism even though there is almost no violence involved, but it's NOT ok to generalize real, genuine threats like Mexican and Muslim violence.

Has it not already been established that anyone who generalize any group are not level headed individuals?

Not if you ask them. And they have a firm grip on media and politics.

Sweden yes

>Media and politics
>Level headed individuals

Do you even have a point anymore?

>implying mexican cartels don't exists because of evil white racists

It's like you don't know the rethoric of the SJWs user.

Did you ever have a point, let's ask the Mexicans what they think of the cartels and the KKK. Then we ask what Muslims think about jihadist and the KKK
You can't deny that the American war on drugs played a large role in the cartels rise to power, and the most powerful drug cartel are former mexican soldiers who got trained by America

Germanys economy is falling apart its the beginning pol
GET IN HERE

>Did you ever have a point, let's ask the Mexicans what they think of the cartels and the KKK. Then we ask what Muslims think about jihadist and the KKK
Regardless of what they say about these things, they are bad for our Western societies.

>You can't deny that the American war on drugs played a large role in the cartels rise to power, and the most powerful drug cartel are former mexican soldiers who got trained by America
That's because they went in the wrong way. The filipino president is leading the fight against drug-trade and every country would do good to adopt that. Also I am damn sure it's the US government that is to blame. Because of it;s failure with the drug trade it hurts even it's own population.

>Implying that the filipino president's plan won't exploded violently in his face
I'm also pretty sure that there is something in the bill of rights that forbids the cops to kill people like they do in the Filipinos

It would be more honest if you substituted KKK with Capitalism, white man's most destructive instition, which is responsible for millions of deaths each year around the world

>capitalism
>white man

Weren't the first merchants recorded in Egypt, Phoenicia, etc.?

yes its very interesting these ironies

the moral of the story is that people do not speak out against injustice while it happens and while it is common
they do so afterwards or before out of fear or weakness (or malice of course, if they participate), but not when it matters

the current events in the United States reflect this phenomenon quite well

Merchants goes way further then that, but a trades man has less to do with capitalism and more to do with basic economy

goddammit

why do whites glorify cartels and gangsters ?

why are they so powerful, because mexico likes the money they bring into the country and the officials are corrupt

there needs to be a war on the cartels and just like isis, purge the scum as duterte is doing

i wouldn't expect a swede to understand

>a trades man has less to do with capitalism and more to do with basic economy
Basic capitalist economy.

the same reason we talk shit about jews and niggers, being edgy is fun

Whites are the terrorists.

MKGA

Make KKK Great Again

I would join the KKK if I knew how in Western Washington.

>why are they so powerful
Because the demand for drugs in very high in America. Weed and crack for the poor while the rich snorts cocaine. Heroin for everyone, but with a high demand and low supply the price tag becomes high. So when they sell they bring in a lot of cash, cash which they use to buy equipment and bribed officials from both countries.
>purge the scum as duterte is doing
What Duterle is doing is purging the dealers and users, he is not targeting the cartels themselves, their fields or supply lines.

>What Duterle is doing is purging the dealers and users, he is not targeting the cartels themselves
Duterte is a smart man.

As long as there are users, there WILL be cartels.

Yes but you can achieve the same result in a more effective way by legalising things. Weed becoming legal in America hit the cartels hard

your telling me mexico is doing everything it can to stop the cartels, i find that hard to believe

if drug use is so high in demand and isnt changing why not just legalize it and grow it safely to avoid all this

Weed is a shit drug, it should stay illegal.

Alcohol gives you energy, sociability, a humorous outlook, ...

Weed just turns you into a self-absorbed retard with zero motivation.

youtube.com/watch?v=2V_Xlci20eM

Absolutely not, there might have been a time when they were fighting the cartels hard and some of them still are. But right now they have to much power so getting rid of them is a herculean task, like the mafia in Italy.

As for making it legal, well that's on America because that's where the cartels get most of their money. They did make weed legal but you still got a lot of republicans fighting against it and honestly I don't think that crack, heroin and cocaine should be legal because they are to strong.
I wouldn't know but I heard that mushrooms can lead to some fun

>"WHITE PRIVILEGE"
>jews and asians have everything "white privilege" provides, but more and even better
>it's racist to say jews and asians are on top of everything