The marvel universe is so concerned with being more grounded to reality it makes everything so bleak restricted

the marvel universe is so concerned with being more grounded to reality it makes everything so bleak restricted

No, not really.

Who's discount Chewbacca in the lower right corner?

That's Chewbacca. Or Werewolf by night maybe.

defend your point

You defend yours first faggot. You made the fucking thread.

i already explained mine

Either werewolf by Night or Sasquatch

No you didn't you piece of shit. You made a claim with no argument or supporting evidence. So basically nothing.

Not that guy, but you didn't. You just voiced your opinion without backing it with a proper explanation.

What about
>hatman
Rick Jones?
>top left white condomsuit
Guardian?
>top left black condomsuit with facial hair
>staff gir
I would say Nico but she doesn't look chink enough.

I recognize everybody else.

marvel has been having so many events that the aftermath of all of them has destroyed a lot of the relationships with other characters and teams
all of the characters like the xmen and avengers have mostly become really serious which is really uninteresting because it`s becoming the main trait for everyone involved in an event

X-men and Avengers comics have always been serious. If you want light hearted books read Howard the Duck and shit.

>all of the characters like the xmen and avengers have mostly become really serious which is really uninteresting because it`s becoming the main trait for everyone involved in an event
How does any of this make it
>more grounded to reality
?
Either way, your point is retarded when half the Marvel line is quirky bullshit.
Hell, even if you disregarded all the light-hearted solos and deadpool comics and so on and so forth, even then there's still New Avengers/USAvengers which is both over the top and tounge in cheek as fuck.
How about you read more comics before you deem yourself ready to judge everything at once?

>What about
>>hatman
>Rick Jones?
Probably or maybe it's Access
>>top left white condomsuit
>Guardian?
Yes
>>top left black condomsuit with facial hair
Puck, you don't know your Alpha Flight do you?
>>staff gir
>I would say Nico but she doesn't look chink enough
It is her.

>you don't know your Alpha Flight do you?
I know die pretty easily.

>Puck
In my defense he doesn't look like a midget there, though you're right I don't really know shit about the leafs.

I guess Hatman remains a mystery.

>marvel
>grounded to reality
How did you come to this conclusion? I could list a bunch of over-the-top goofy shit that exists in it, but really you could read any comic currently being published by Marvel and that would disprove your claim

Ever since the movies came out

Theres so much seriousness with no emotional break

>If you want light hearted books read Howard the Duck
Holy shit, how fucking casual can you get?

I guess Secret Wars was grounded to reality. Or Original Sin, Fear Itself, Axis...

Nigga what?

Fuck off. You know damn well Howard the Duck books are predominately comedic.

Maybe if you only read the big titles like Avengers, IM, CA, and whatever big summer event they release it could seem like that, but most of those comics are bad anyways

In all honesty that's the only thing I could put my finger on as to why marvel in the past 10 years weren't that good so I'm not surprised that I might be wrong

Maybe you should be a smart shopper and stop reading goddamn events.

Really? That's the only thing you can think of? It's not the terrible policy of overdoing events and relaunches? It's not the fact that Marvel's good writers have been running away these past few years because of those shitty practices? You really couldn't think of the fact that the only people who moved into positions of power in Marvel were generally the most incompetent or insufferable?
No?
You couldn't think of any of this?
It was just because the comics god-entity "MARVEL" decided as a singular entity to "write comics more seriously"?

Those are too easy

I had a shirt of this but it got really fucking used up over the years. Loved that shirt a bit too much.