So insecure about eating your girlfriend out you change the curriculum at the academy

>So insecure about eating your girlfriend out you change the curriculum at the academy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O52jAYa4Pm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>insecure about eating your girlfriend out

Imagine being that low-test. Whenever I'm away from my girlfriend, I fantasise about going down on her.

Why didn't he want to fuck her ass?

You guys know he's a homo irl.

>eight ripe cunts
He's bullshitting, he's straighter than an arrow

No shit. He's impossible to take seriously as a straight guy.

He's a madman is what he is

Only watched the first 4 episodes so far. Gonna marathon the rest on Thursday desu

Tench is best agent

Was it autism?

So is this show actually any good or what

it's ok

>Be super autistic and shy throughout 9 episodes
>Suddenly become a cocky prick in episode 10

>Which way to the pussy eating thread?

If it gets a second season it will be GOAT for sure

>It's a Holden and his girlfriend argue scene
>It's a Wendy and her girlfriend argue scene
>It's a Bill and his wife argue scene
Can't there ever be a show where a couple is simply in a happy relationship form beginning to end without that one moment that almost ends the relationship?

youtube.com/watch?v=O52jAYa4Pm8

PSYCHO KILLER

i-is tina giving me the finger?

>it's a relationship dramabullshit episode

Show dropped desu

Wendy and Holden's gfs were selfish hoes, at least Tench's wife understood what her husband was going through at the end.

Do you want an egg salad Sandwhich?

So, did Fincher do it again? Is it kino?

>yfw Manson next season

It shys from being kino because of the needless sex scenes and romantic subplot with the hippie girlfriend

Women love scenes like that and often watch shows they wouldn't have been interested otherwise in just because of it

Good on the scriptwriter for reading the trend and bumping up the viewership by 20% (because let's face it, people are not going to stop watching a show just because 3 out of 20 plotlines are bad, see LOST), though bad for the rest of us that just want a good show from beginning to end

But the way Holden and his gf argue is so boring.

for you

Eating women out is for submissive cuck numales with small dicks unless she's a virgin QT

Yes, and he got great ass

That's because you're a numale

So why did he run out of the hospital?

This. Only time I do it is when I'm prepping a young lady to get deflowered

It's best parts are very good and worst parts are bleh. Definitely watchable and entertaining. Potential to have all time seasons 2 and 3 if they don't fuck around and turn it into Dexter.

Because Kemper terrified him, he thought he was going to die, Kemper then hugged him which disgusted him and then he had a panic attack

They'd have been more boring if they weren't fighting. Plus it was there to develop their characters, so they weren't just their jobs.

But I literally ONLY care about their jobs and I definitely don't care about him going down on his cunt girlfriend. Law and Order doesn't need romance sub-plots.

Season 2 needs much better scriptwriters and 1 director to keep the tone and narrative tight throughout.

Regardless of what you think of True Detective S1 overall, this has the potential to fully capture the equivalent enthralling atmosphere.

My biggest fear is that it will be only good and good in the way The Americans is.

What do you mean, ive never seen The Americans