Any news about her italians ?

Any news about her italians ?
Is she good at the job ?

At blowjobs? Riding cock? Dunno, but she's decent looking.

Bump
No one cares about her and her fight against the most powerful mafia in the world? Fucking italians.

she's not started yet

she wasted 3 months and had to fire half her staff because they were found out to be criminals

gg

>she wasted 3 months and had to fire half her staff because they were found out to be criminals

kek, i thought only south italia was full of corruption

So difficult finding a honest politician in Italy, I feel her. I've been reading some articles about her and the level of scrutiny she's under is unprecedented in Italian politics. Do you have any clue where her party stands in the political spectrum?

Rome is considered south already. They call it middle but it's basically a southern shithole

>nd the level of scrutiny she's under is unprecedented in Italian politics.

that is payback for them insulting the media for 3 years and also attacking every single little thing happening to other parties politicians, like someone forgetting to pay a rent OMG he's a thief!

>Do you have any clue where her party stands in the political spectrum?

they are the Nigel Farage of italy

Rome is probably the most corrupt place in Italy

>what is Sicily

friendly reminder that Regione Sicilia has more hired people than all of England's public administration.

How long before she is murdered?

>How long before she is murdered?

as soon as she make Rome's taxi drivers mad.

She's a random worthless, idea-less, experience-less good-looking girl in her late 20s.

Only reason she was voted into office is >muhvagina is the best qualification for power and actually is the only local government official to have made international news (all positive ones 'cause female, again)

She's already wasted months, hired thieves and criminals to work for her at record wages (200k) and even dares to do "no-shows" at official appointments.

Women should have no political/military role, ever.

>l in her late 20s.
she's 37.

typo m8

The Italian just said the opposite

still I agree with you on women and power

but she wasn't voted in for muh vagina THIS TIME

the people here would have voted anyone, even a literal dog, as long as it was the candidate of Movement 5 Stars

What do you want a Dutch to know

>Women should have no political/military role, ever.

ahem Joan of Arc

>What do you want a Dutch to know
he's probably a fellow ita there for 420blazeit or prostitutes

anyway yes she is incompetent but she's just a puppet
people don't care about her, they just wanted M5S to win Rome

I live here btw and the city is in shambles, you will soon see Rome full of garbage not picked up on BBC and other stuff like they have no money for buses so they're cutting them to half etc.

>they are the Nigel Farage of italy

UKIP is a right wing party,M5S is a center-left party pretending to be centrist.

>Women should have no political/military role, ever.
ok. I would rather have Solberg, Listhaug and Jensen to run the country than:

Jagland, Stoltenberg and Store

those names mean nothing to you, but the top list is women that currently run the country and are protecting norwegian values, while the bottom is men that previously have run the country, and wants to run it - that has worked to destroy our national identity. i dont know what kind if women you have in wherever you are from (pakistan or some shithole I guess), but norwegian female politicians are currently the only ones working to save our culture.

>but norwegian female politicians are currently the only ones working to save our culture

That's why Europe has no future

>center-left
they're crypto-fascist.

they hate the Euro, they want Italy to be Independent, they hate immigrants, etc.

Also Raggi's right arm in Rome is a Fascist (Alfonso Marra)

So, all good then.

I didn't express a judgement, just labeling them correctly.

beppe grillo is italy's only hope

because if its not a man saying "the immigrants need to integrate into our society, not the other way around" but its a woman, then we are damned /s

oh and btw it was much easier for you guys since you had the Pound already.
And stronger than euro so even when it tanked it was still 1.10€

Italian Lira would be like Zimbabwe dollars, worthless.

>Is she good at the job ?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>half her staff because they were found out to be criminals
why are Italians so corrupt?

I'm just saying that if you are resting your hopes in women you are already in a desperate situation.

when everyone is doing it, you feel less bad for being one yourself.

it's like niggers being criminals, sadly

lets not talk about that amigo

The M5S receive the same threatment that the american media gives trump

Rai (national television) is fully on the side of the PD
So much that they even have fired reporters that had different political views

Mediaset (berlusconi) is nearly the same, the only difference between rai and mediaset is that the former sometimes reports of the attack the rapefuges "gift" to our tolerant nation

The truth is M5S needs more competent people but its really hard to find them amongs our brethen

Whover sides with PD is a fucking cuck of the EU and should remove himself from the gene pool

>muh "reddito di cittadinanza"

go find a job, hippie

Brothers of Italy is the only answer tbqh

>go find a job

I have a job. A good one at that.
I'm against the welfare but if i have to choose between trash and puppets or M5S i will choose them

I've read an article this week that said she's doing a horrendous job and she is taking down her party with her

she's still hot though

>she's doing a horrendous job and she is taking down her party with her

both are true

the party will take another year to go down though.
I can hardly wait, buch of freaks

Who are you voting?
If it's PD you are a traitor to our Nation, you know that right?

I am just enjoying the show.

>you will soon see Rome full of garbage not picked up on BBC and other stuff like they have no money for buses so they're cutting them to half etc.
What a waste. I guess we aren't going to make the great roman empire again.

What do you think of Forza Nuova, Lega Nord and CasaPound?

They are the wrong kind of crypto-fascist though. The kind that is against nuclear energy and guns.

Who dat

>Forza Nuova
They are mostly edgy teens the really few competent amongst them cant be taken seriously because of the others

>Casapound
While low in numbers they are really doing their best to promote themselves, can't say much about anything else though

>Lega Nord
You know this hits right in the feels
They have some good intentions and ideas
But how can you expect to win if you are only for the northeners? Their motto was "padania libera" they were separatist
Even if now they have evolved and try to pander to everyone the reason for why they are born is still in the mind of everyone
Salvini needs to control himself better, but he's a good man at his core

She was guided by God

It's a mediterranean thing. The fish, or something.

>But how can you expect to win if you are only for the northeners?

Modern Lega Nord really doesn't care about separatism anymore,they are pretty much nationalist at this point.

I think it's related to the same reason why we seem to be harder to cuck, ideologically speaking, compared to other Euros. It's the localism and general lack of fucks given for anything but your local folk. The state really isn't seen the same way as in northern Euro countries.

>muh vagina
>muh pretty woman overcoming her appearance
>muh YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN

God I despise it when in politics someone talks about the "young". As if that's a fucking case for their competence or purity.

But yeh, she's utter fucking shit, like all the M5S.

Too bad t b h, I had this dream I'd settle in a village close to Rome one day, but I think I have to reconsider....

They are the UKIP though. They are a party based on pure anti-establishment, raising a lot of noise for an actually good issue, channeling it into votes and not actually doing anything. Filled with dangerously incompetent people who would be a catastrophe if they ever grew beyond noise-makers.

The only difference is brits never actually voted UKIP into any position that might at all influence their national interests, whereas the italians decided m5s is a good choice for some reason.