RWBY/RT General #1122: The True Schnee heir Edition

Previous thread:Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-9-fd5jl9

1080P Episode Archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Latest episode M3U8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/54be0839-8875-46cd-bf04-d55d3ed4b06a/index.m3u8

neo?

Arkos!

Third for Ozpin being shit.

First for gay.

Cinder is cute! Cute!

BEST GIRL

Cinder is shit! Shit!

Good girl loving good girl not loving me but that's okay because they're happy and look good together.

But that's a deathflag user

zieg schnee. brand all faunus and send them to camps

>still not a scorp thread

One fucking job

Ten bucks says they're both shit by the end.

Cinder is shit!

Shit!

Then Blake ran away

I always took that as him lying, since he scoffs at being involved with the military in Chapter 9.

No she's a crusty cum rag we established this in the last thread.

She'll be back.

You are incorrect sir, please end yourself you filthy pleb.

I miss Adam.

And their reunion will be ruined.

SOON YOU'LL SEE
YOU'LL REMEMBER YOU BELONG TO ME

Here comes loli Cinder!

Cinder is better a mother, not a babby.

He'll be back soon and full of nothing but edge

And now part of me wants Sun to re-enact his breaking down Ghira's door scene, but bursting in on Yang and Blake mid coitus
If nothing else, Michael having to sell that degree of shock would be pretty fucking funny

Says the one with plebeian taste.

Cinder would abort the child if she got knocked up

correct

I miss Penny

It's like Cindy! But her mom.

Don't toy with me, user.

Why is Cinder the best girl? i know why but i like hearing why other people love Cinder.

But user, she's right here!

But she was once a loli and the cutest one at that. You can't deny it!

You like hot bland women who will step on your balls and call you filth.

>Respect that he doesn't seem to extend to Weiss just yet
That's because Weiss is the worst Schnee. She wanted to have her cake and eat it too. Whitley wants the power and privilege of the Schnees, to be the heir, so he plays along and cooperates with what father wants. He's a good little sockpuppet with Jacques hand firmly up his ass. Winter wanted freedom and choice, to live her own life; so she cut ties, made her own way and presumably forsook her role as heiress. Weiss wanted the benefits of both, and now she's got neither.

They'll never publically admit to locking Sheena out. Publically they wished her the best as Monty's widow and supported her, then refused to ever have anything to do with her again based in actions.

Shane's letter is most of the info, the rest is just reading between the lines.

In Vol 2 Weiss does to the tower to contact the SDC for files. Operator asks if she wants to talk to her father, she says no coldly, and says the same about her sister.

Then come Volume 3 Winter is in the military and has nothing to do with the SDC and Weiss adores her, which doesn't fit at all with someone hanging around the SDC who Weiss would scorn talking to.

Then all of a sudden she gets another sibling not hinted at out of nowhere, who is still living with the family and Weiss hates.

Hence reading between the lines, Winter was supposed to be Whitley, but they changed it up to avoid conflict with the version of Winter Sheena designed.

He'll even teleport behind someone

>implying Cinder could abort Cindy

My nigga.

I really want to see him get a full fight scene that ends with Sun's death. I hate how little we've seen of Wilt & Blush in the show.

she used to be much better

How is implying Adam will be nothing but edge toying?
He's always been nothing but edge
Shit, if a semblance really is a reflection of its users soul then he's so fucking edgy even his soul cuts itself into pieces

Cinder is gay! Gay!

Sure she could, assuming this is actually Cinder and not just some OC you're pretending is Cinder

Guardsman user I heard you often visiting /RWBYg care to explain ?
It is heresy isn't it ?

Still prefer Rubes with Cinder rather then Cindy

>Actual character
>Killed Ozpin
>Cool looking combat powers
>Nice ass
What more could you want?

I don't recall Cinder having a canon position on abortion, user.

>"A-user can i tell you something?"

Sucks we still have not had a Cinder thread in a long time but nice to see people posting beautiful Cinder

Not now. Wait until I cum.

Sure Ru- wait a second!

Nuffin to report Boss!

I think he had a brief moment of not being edge back in Cinder's flashback. But he very quickly came to his senses and caught up on lost edge

Someone that is interesting and powerful enough that doesn't require the protagonists to be made into literal retards to come off as a legit threat.

Scar Cinder is amazing, though. Not that regular Cinder wasn't amazing. Actually, all Cinders are.

As I've said before, Cinder is a perfect storm. Beauty, charisma, intelligence, wit, fashion sense, mothering skills... She has it all.

> We'll continue with the plan
That is just the quintessential Cinder phrase.

Pretty much

People can't handle that Cinder is an actual woman it's so sad people can't love and appreciate how amazing Cinder is their missing out.

If you're expecting that from RWBY, you're the dumbest of us all.

DELET THIS

She sure is.

Rubes running with scissors around Salem's compound and cutting off Tyrian's tail when?

Considering Whitley has better business sense than Weiss does, I expect something like Bhelen from Dragon Age. The youngest sibling who screws over his family because otherwise he'd never get a shot at running things, but actually is the best man for the job, meanwhile forcing the older sibling (the MC) out into a life of heroics ends up being for the best as both of them, Bhelen gets to being the Dwarf kingdom into a new age of prosperity while MC becomes the hero of the land who saves it from the Archdemon, neither of which would have happened if Bhelen didn't get him kicked out.

So effectively, Whitley does a great job running the SDC, while Weiss forced back into working with Ruby, becomes a heralded hero and both achieve greatness they'd never have gotten if they'd remained in their original positions.

>Not liking discount items

That was exactly where I was going with that
Hopefully now Weiss has been pushed into running away Whitley might start respecting her more and he can grow beyond his fathers 2D shadow
I want to see more Adam (Male Yandere's are rare) but I don't want Sun to die for a long time yet. He's been a bit of a shit this volume but he's just too good a channel of comic relief who's also effective in a fight to be rid of yet
That and eventually this story is going to end to Vacuo, and I'd like Sun to get the chance to lead people around and talk about his home turf

Everyone looks retarded next to Cinder. That woman is a genius.

You might as well pit a mouse against a cat. The cat's just going to win every time, and probably toy with the mouse a bit too.

>Scar Cinder is amazing, though. Not that regular Cinder wasn't amazing. Actually, all Cinders are.

>All cinders are amazing

So by your own admission, she'd be just as amazing if she were dead.
Guess we better ice that fiery bitch so that her 'amazing' qualities stay consistent.

Why is Emerald best shrugger?
Is she a Shrug Bug?

I love you too baby

Wot if the mouse has silver eyes

user have you seen any faunus around ?

I honest to god want Blake to kiss Sun on the cheek because it'll lead to a never ending debate involving people seeing it as romantic and other seeing it as her putting him in the friendzone.

Glorious.

Lesser villains are still steps above Cinder purely in entertainment alone

Well, that's less than conclusive. Thanks anyway kind anons.

Would make an interesting enemy faction within the Vacuo Zone.

>Everyone looks retarded next to Cinder. That woman is a genius.

She sure is user. Yup, totally a genius.
Not a mere pawn in a much smarter woman's game of 6D chess. Nope.

>I want to see more Adam (Male Yandere's are rare) but I don't want Sun to die for a long time yet.

The situation with Adam isn't gonna come to an end/climax until he gets an onscreen kill of an important character. I strongly doubt Adam can take Ghira and Kali so it's gotta be Sun by process of elimination.

Ruby's tiny socked feet are cute.
Cinder's ankle bracelet is sexy.

Salty Yangfag is salty because his retard Waifu had to lose an arm before any learning could penetrate her thick skull.

Vore?

>That woman is a genius.

Anything to praise garbage huh?

Beautiful ghost Cinder.

Good to know he'll still be loving Cinder when she's been impaled with CR and has silver eyes flooded up her ass.

No! Shut up!

Maybe if Cinder had a thicker skull, half of it wouldn't have been blown away by a 16 year old girl.

NO! You Shut up!

Since the OP has been pretty accurate so far, Blake will battle Adam in the desert or something.

And since Sun is now out of commission, he won't be used anymore.

Also Kali looks to be a civilian.

I could see him killing Illya to make him look even crazier.

You guys should really stop being hopeful.

The skull is under the skin, dummy.

I dont get this meme people saying cinders left side get blown away despite her still having her left arm left leg left side of her body and face still intact

are they confusing her for pyrrha?

We really haven't seen any indication that Ghira can fight outside of just being big with a little bit of armour on. And the man left the Fang because it took a turn into militancy, its possible he's just a well prepared pacifist
That and killing the Faunus King would set up a Pyrrhic victory moment for Blake's plot; the Faunus have lost their king and she's lost her dad, but now Menagerie knows that the Fang have devolved into a terrorist organization comfortable with killing someone even as loved as Ghira to achieve their goals

Why do you think that?

Already there friend.