Anyone else wish they could buy a poster of JOI?

Anyone else wish they could buy a poster of JOI?

DOUCHE

Major point went over your head

Are they going to make any Joi figures? Would buy.

>I believe anything any hackish movie tells me to

>ANYTHING I WANT TO SEE
>ANYTHING I WANT TO HEAR
>I DON'T CARE IF IT'S A HOLODECK SIMULATION, SHE'S REAL TO ME TUVOK

I haven't seen this movie yet. They have a character called Jerk Off Instructional?

Funko Pop's are garbage. Why are these so popular?

Yes she's beautiful

Yes

Normies falling for the geek meme.

Is JOI the perfect waifu? will she ever be surpassed?

She will never be surpassed

>Why are these so popular?
Because bugmen can't not consume.

If Joi was sentient she would have made a back-up of herself K didn't know about. No sane person would risk their lives if they had an option not to. Even if that option wasn't really a guarantee.

If Joi wasn't sentient then her "death" didn't matter. She was just a program.

So if you believe Joi really loved K then you know she made a back up of herself.

those nipples are legendary

I'll humor your idea as a springboard. It seems the fate of Joi and K, and Fresya's advice to K, is intentionally meant to contradict Wallace's belief that upon being born all life seeks to intuitively retain its existence even if it is not ideal.
K tells Joi if something happens to the emanator that she'll be destroyed and she pointedly says "just like a real girl", possibly to match herself to the belief he is now a real boy, similarly when K has no reason to save anyone and was even told to kill Deckard he goes out his way to keep him alive and reunite him with his daughter for the sake of it before dying. Can't necessarily say these things make them any more real or human or whanot, but they seem to be a finger to Wallace and his belief their fear of death will put them under his control.

>tfw no joi waifu who orders a hooker for you

;__;

She's literally a personal holographic jerk off instructor

the best waifu is the joi/redhead prostitute combo

People irrationally sacrifice pain suffering and even their lives for the people they love all the time. Often, it's totally irrational. Joi putting her own 'life' at risk to help K irrationally is one of the things you could argue is most 'alive' and 'human' about her... She takes an irrational risk to help the man she loves - not at all like a rational machine. Very much like an irrational person in love.

Indeed. Much like Romeo and Juliette where they both preferred to die than live without each other.

a proper Luv figure is coming, no word on a JOI one yet

well OP pic and are my lock screen and background screen for now. will prolly buy poster if comes out

no.

THOSE ARE BIG NIPPLES

4 u

God I wish that was true