How can the flash compete?

How can the flash compete?

Am I supposed to know who the anime character is?

This. Jesus weeabos stay on Sup Forums

Is that unique and orginal character that has white long hair and acts very creepy and smug.

Iris would tell Flash she believes in him, and he needs to run faster.

No matter who that guy is,speedforce is literaly magic.

Wallyfags spend every Titans thread babbling about nakama and how great a shonen MC Wally would be.

This is the result

he makes a suit out of go fast and can go faster then instant teleportation. nigga can do whatever he wants at this point.

Did The Flash really punch generic animu design #74 so hard and fast it ruptured reality?

>Newfags don't know about the Flash-Accelerator rivalry
Have I been here too long? I guess 8 years is a long time.

No, you're just retarded

This, the sheer level of bullshit you can do with the speed force is stupid. To be fair though it is the very thing separating gods and men so The Flash deserves to be OP because of Grant Morrisons amazing multiversity work.

>if The Flash enters your universe and you are a speedster you are now being powered by speedforce, and The Flash can manipulate the speedforce in people.

>Three of these are from bleach

...This is a weird number of oddly specific things to discuss

>How can the flash compete?
Which Flash? 'Has trouble against a guy with an ice gun' Flash or 'a fucking attosecond Accelerator+ with time travel and reality warps around his speed' Flash? Because albino isn't doing shit against the latter.

How could either compete?

>anime

>muh nip-made cartoon logic trumps your western comic logic because i like animu better
How can you argue against this?

S P E E D F O R C E

>the Undertaker
Bite your tongue, savage. He's about as smug as a fucking dead body.

>implying Flash can't punch him before his ability takes effect
YOU'RE TOO SLOW!