Wake up one morning to headlines saying Africans are the most advanced race on the planet

>news reports that a cloaking field is dissipating across the entire continent of Africa
>Africans revealed to be at least 1000 years ahead of any "first world" nation on Earth
>their advanced technology is without peer (including weapons systems)
>star carriers decloak, led by the flagship WE WUZ IV
>message coming through on all frequencies
>"THE TIME HAS COME TO EXACT OUR VENGEANCE ON ALL WHO WRONGED THE GREAT NEGROID RACE THROUGHOUT HISTORY."

How fucked are you?

>advanced technology
>no autopilot
>has to fly ship by moving arms about
>get itchy nose
>crash into building

I'm fucked.

launch nuclear weapons

hol up

I'm ok. I don't need to try and fit in with a bunch of fat shit lords trying to be edgy racists.

>How fucked are you?
>implying i don't have a secret weapon in my arsenal, that would make even the firecest neger cower in fear.

>secretly have super advanced technology
>let tens of millions of your race die every year to disease, famine, and war

fucking white ppl amirite?

>led by the flagship WE WUZ IV

How hard will this shit bomb? I can't imagine even the most hardcore marveldrones wanting to sit through 2 hours of negroes

>needing jewish cinema and CGI to create the illusion of having a civilization
i feel bad for blackpipo

>"THE TIME HAS COME TO EXACT OUR VENGEANCE ON ALL WHO WRONGED THE GREAT NEGROID RACE THROUGHOUT HISTORY."
>Nukes Africa

Being so far ahead, it's possible that The Great Homie Empire N Shiet achieved full peace and understanding, and will act benevolently and forgive the sins of the whitey past. White women would naturally flock to the power of BBC and the whitey race would go extinct quietly without a fight.

literally crisis actors from (((charities)))

whats up with black people and being bald?

> black
> people

They hate their hair

>niggers see this shit
>decide africa is not such a bad place
>niggers leave for africa
I am okay with this

Wakanda is the most laughable invented country in the Marvel Universe.
It should have been the african equivalent of Latveria. Instead, they created a ridiculous "perfect" country that's an afrocentrist wet dream.

It just werks.

Did mom giggle sincerely or so she didn't hurt your feelings, when she typed that for you and solved the captcha?

Love how the Marvel's idea of 'advanced' nigro civilization is to take generic sci-fi things and slap them on tribal negroes with spears