I'm so fucking sick of hearing on here how "previous generations had it so easy compared to today."

I'm so fucking sick of hearing on here how "previous generations had it so easy compared to today."

You know what? My opa was a professional tattoo artist.

Yeah, today that's a slacker job, but back then he would've faced a court martial if he hadn't properly tattooed ID numbers to every prisoner (sometimes thousands at a time) before they were immediately sent to the gas chambers and incinerated.

Think about that the next time you feel like whining about temping or whatever.

A

>wanted to make a joke about flag
>"My opa"

eyyy what it is dutch heritage man

Deutsch actually.

germans don't say opa, that's a dutch thing exclusively

OOHP OHHP oHP oHP

OOPPAA AUSCHWITZ STYLE

no. everyone I know says opa

or großvater if in formal circumstances

shit really?

i thought that was a dutch thing, my bad

Gib mein opa's fahrrad zuruck pls.

I thought opa was a polish thing. Grew up next to polish immigrants.

Fuck your faggy euro languages. Speak English cunts.

>Peoples without languages talking down on peoples that actually have languages

lmao. New Worlders are hilarious.

If you can speak English, there's no reason to speak anything else.

If I were an english native speaker I bet my ass I could not be arsed to learn another language and would sound just like you

however, now that I speak three languages it's just super cool. I can understand everything you say, shittalk about you whenever I want, but the best thing is, it feels like it's really good for your brain. like the improving the overall wireing of it. there a tons of studies suggesting many posotive impacts e.g. lesser chance of getting alzheimer

>people's that got btfo by new worlders allowed to have an opinion about anything unless given one

Boomers ruin our economy while millennials ruin our society.
>Tfw the new liberal argument is that generations don't exist and people are the same now as they've always been.
I fucking hate my stupid fag enabling generation

>australian
>large portion of trade with asians
>none of them speak english
>"hurr the only language that matters is english"

oh ok then

mr. kim will do all the trade with china, while your average aussie-jack is here shitposting, about how proud he is of his dumbness

>dumbness

Dad, please

The best part is being able to recognize memes and typical user attitudes on foreign chans.

English is the international language of trade.

no, money is

Kek

Hier mein Freund

Interessant

Soll ich Deutsch lernen, Hans?

Ich kenne ein Bisschen aber es ist nicht sehr gut. Ich ging nach Deutschland und Deutsch sprach, aber die Menschen sprach zuruck zu mich im Deutsch weil ich war so Scheisse.

Fuck you subhuman scumbag piss artist.

Before the age of mass surveillance being a criminal was a legitimate profession that parents had to steer their kids away from because it was so easy and profitable.

In the modern day cameras are so cheap every gas station and small shop has them making it almost impossible to successfully steal anything.
>INB4 well what about niggers stealing things on camera all the time?
Those niggers get caught and your face is plastered all over the video feed.

Its become far too complicated in the modern world to do much of anything with mass communication and surveillance. Everyone can look up everything about you during a job interview on their phone.

This problem is only going to get worse along with the elimination of "entry level" positions. Look they don't exist anymore. Entry level today is working at McD's for minimum wage part time meaning you have to get 4 of those jobs just to pay rent because you'll be working 10 hours a week at each one.

The modern world is fucked and rigged against us from the start. Nobody I repeat NOBODY makes it unless you have a good start, with a wealthy family and a happy home.

If you don't have this you're screwed and you'll always be poor.
You can't even turn to crime unless you want to sell drugs and even that is being phased out with all the legalize it movements.

leaves trying to erase the
>plz be my ai gf
meme with comedy