President-Elect Trump Appoints Marvel CEO Ike Perlmutter As VA Aide

heroichollywood.com/president-trump-marvel-perlmutter/

What did he mean by this?

>Last week the New York Post reported that Marvel CEO Ike Perlmutter was to become a key Veterans Affairs aide in the Trump administration. Today, in his first press conference as President-elect, Trump praised Perlmutter and confirmed that he hold a position working with recently named Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin.

>The President-elect praised Perlmutter during his press conference.

>“Ike Perlmutter has been very very involved. One of the great men of business. We’re gonna straighten out the VA for our veterans. I’ve been promising that for a long time.”

>Known for being a recluse and frequent foil to Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige, Permultter was recently photographed with Donald Trump his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida late last year.

>As CEO of Marvel Entertainment, Perlmutter sold the company to Disney for $4 billion back in 2009. The infamous Perlmutter, who was a frequent source of frustration for Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige, is no longer in charge of the Marvel Studios film division, with Feige now reporting directly to Disney studio chief Alan Horn.

>Perlmutter still has the final word on Marvel’s television projects, reportedly why Marvel Television and ABC began development on the upcoming The Inhumans series after a feature film based on the property was removed from Marvel Studios’ slate.

>There is no word on if or how Perlmutter’s involvement in the Trump administration will affect his role as Marvel Entertainment CEO.

Wew

>stingy old racist billionaire
>wouldn't even give reporters more than one soda at a press junket
>in charge of approving aid to vulnerable poor people

This will end well

Wasn't he convinced that Iron-Man 1 was going to crash and burn, so he didn't even want there to be popcorn at the premier because it would have cost so much money?

Does this mean he'll give up the Marvel ceo gig so there's no business/government conflict of interest?

>>Perlmutter still has the final word on Marvel’s television projects, reportedly why Marvel Television and ABC began development on the upcoming The Inhumans series after a feature film based on the property was removed from Marvel Studios’ slate.

In what sane society would a 74 year old man have any kind of say on any creative project?

nobody in a position to do so has given a fuck about veterans since Vietnam.

In the Trump Administration?! YEAH RIGHT!

I'm pretty sure we're dropping that pretense. The wealthy are allowed to rule directly now.

The same society where Bendis still gets regular work as a writer.

>since EVER

Fixed that for you. America has a HORRENDOUS track record of taking care of its veterans. Even going as far back as the Revolutionary War.

>Nick Spencer hates Trump
>Nick Spencer works for Ike Perlmutter
>Ike Perlmutter works for Trump
>Therefore Nick Spencer works for Trump

seems like Ike ego took a blow when the mouse wanted to shift leadership. Now he will probably claim fiege is a communist or something.

He didn't want there to be popcorn at the premier because it would have cost so much money regardless of how he expected Iron Man to perform. That's just how Ike is. This is the same man that requires you to bring your own toilet paper to work and re-use staples to save money.

>so there's no business/government conflict of interest?
This is the Trump Administration, user. The whole concept of "conflict of interest" no longer matters.

>vulnerable poor people
if they were vulnerable why are they causing so much crime?

>no longer matters.
Just because it doesn't matter to him doesn't mean that it doesn't still matter.
It will just get him impeached in a year.

We all work for Trump now, user.

well i mean, it's veteran affairs so I can't imagine he or anyone else feels like he should have to drop his role

Because that worked so well before, just ask King Louis XVI and Tsar Nicholas II.

Why would being CEO of Marvel constitute as a conflict of interest for working in the VA?

By who? The Republican controlled congress that would be committing political suicide by going against the God-Emperor? Fat chance. The republican party belongs to Trump now and the Democrats' absolute incompetence combined with their overall lack of power means there's no one to say no to him.

>Kurt Busiek @KurtBusiek
>No more toilet paper for the Dept. Of Veteran Affairs...

i loled

Republicans are being pretty hard-ass with the Cabinet hearings

It's really just Mitch McConnell who's overtly in Trump's pocket

Most Republicans hate Trump because he's an outsider, and they want /theirguy/ in.
If they see a way to get him out, and Pence in, they'll take it.

Most Republicans hate Trump's guts though, would you be pissed if some asshat who has no experience in politics and constantly waves his dick at everyone yet got the job you had worked for you entire life.

I can imagine Republicans waiting for a chance to find a blind spot in the Trump Administration and stab him in the back and get Pence who is a asshat but has more experience.

What's this about a veteran crime wave?

>an outsider
no they don't like him because he's more of a democrat than republican.

kek

Im gonna need a source on this toilet paper story, I've never read it before

>Trump
>A Democrat

Som, Trump is pretty much the Anti-Democrat

They don't like him because he's a boorish charlatan of a man without any values that would sell his own grandmother into prostitution if it fed his own ego and got him enough money.

>votes for homos
>agrees with hillary on some of her policies and plans to implement them
>wants a functioning version of social health care
>still increases the government control over shit
i think you don't know what a republican is

pretty accurate

Plus getting cheated out of big government positions so that he can please his Sugar Daddy Putin isn't going win him any supporters on either wings.

I genuinely find trump to an incoherent manchild but the Russia stuff can fuck off, when are we going to start seeing evidence about all these claims?

Correction, he's an old New York democrat.
He's been supporting the Gays since before Hillary was. These modern democrats and neocons are practically the same, with only a few distinctions

The Republicans put their shit on the front burner, and end up drowning their good ideas in dumb moral issues

Dems keep their evil shit on the down low, Clinton receiving a "Donation" to the Clinton foundation from a Russian mining company and passing a bill as secretary of state that gave them 20% of our uranium mineral rights.

I don't get you Americans.

Then again I'm English, and we did some really stupid shit recently.

> There is no word on if or how Perlmutter’s involvement in the Trump administration will affect his role as Marvel Entertainment CEO.

more CivilWar (/w more manipulation via cognitive dissonance)
eg. Kingpin/LexLuthor/MrBurns/TonyStark/Palpatine was right/did nothing wrong.

Basically, the average citizen doesn't really care who is elected as long as they can feel morally superior and/or complain about shit.

>conflict of interest
>In Trumps administration
kek

More Civil War, Perlmutter's Iron Man (the comic Nazi version) while Fiege is Captain America.

So they don't like him because he is a bigger jew than they are.

God I fucking hope this means Ike can fuck off from Marvel.

I have to admit I was hoping he'd take an official job and have to leave Marvel, not because of politics, but just because his departure might put an end to the "no promoting any character with a Fox connection" rule.

Best case scenario.

But this is Trump we are talking about here.

there are a few groups and sub groups you have to worry about. all of them apply to both Red and Blue.

One is the habitual voters who vote for who ever they have been voting for, it's pretty hard to change these people unless their party really pisses them off or severely neglects them. All you have to get their vote is build hype for you, or framing the conversation to include them in the third group. Trump was pretty good at that.

Another are the moralists, these people have been around since at least slavery, with the Quaker people. New waves of these people show up all the time on both parties with different moral views. They are the ones who are responsible for at least starting such movements as, prohibition, ending slavery, gun bans, video game bans, civil rights movement and all three waves of feminism. They support these things because they believe they have a moral duty. Their quality of character and message changes, and a few of these groups don't like each-other. Often reliant on the next group to get anywhere.

The third ones are the Group that looks after their own interests, often divided into multiple smaller groups like the HRE of old, more so than the moralists. When the moralists goes too far like prohibition, this group messes with them and shows them that they are acting dumb. however they alter themselves as much as they alter the moralists.

This is how trump won.
he hyped up his own Habitual base with daily rallies (Sometimes multiple rallies a day), while his opponent barely attempted rallies in the beginning, focusing on the MSM, which people here are trusting less and less, which neglected key habitual voters in blue states, to the point where blue counties went red. While blue moralists pissed off enough red Self interests groups to convince them to hype More red habituals and red moralists, like the Amish, who are normally anti gay but dislike Hillary more than trump for other reasons.

If you show up at the VA with a copy of Inhumans you'll get your benefits.

What if you showed up with X-Men or Fantastic Four?

You get denied until Fox gives back the rights

You get attacked by the golem, ancient Jewish monster of vengeance.

It turns out when Fox got the rights to Ben Grimm they also got the rights to all other old Jewish monsters.

In his defence, Tony Stark is actually the least insane of the two, when the other half of the two is Captain Marvel injected with twice the ego of a DBZA villain.

And if you take civil war 2 as a less interesting minority report scenario, then Stark is definitely right.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
CAN'T KIKE THE IKE

>CAN'T KIKE THE IKE
You were saying, little boy?