Write an episode centered around pic related

Write an episode centered around pic related

Slade tells them to get him some ice cream.

Hijinks ensue.

Edgy AU played for laughts while the MCs are dimension jumping, right before the gender swap AU. Other characters include Cyborg who is under Brother Blood, Feral Beastboy and Starfire as a space pirate.

In the end they go throuth 5 AUs, and the teams are divided with one character of each AU. In the end they all have to work together to defeat the big bad.

Larry.

You're hired.

Now we just need to explore the other 3 AUs.

I feel like the only major reason Red X would be on this team is so that he can just fuck around. He was shown to be fairly effective at what he does in the show, but he also always struck me as the type of person who just wanted to have some fun (in his own crazy way).

Now we just need to figure out how they recruited Raven

This is all an elaborate ploy for Red X to NTR Beastboy.

I like this concept better

CUTE

It wouldnt be that cute since Slade is gonna abuse the fuck out of the two of them

EVEN CUTER

also here's another evil titans

>Larry
The only way it could have ended.

I'll admit that Terra and Robin are cute

So, Red X would be the Beast Boy of the Evil Titans.

they could be explained pretty easily
>Robin being blackmailed
depending on how edgy this fanfiction is going, he could eventually learn to like being evil and working for Slade
>Jinx on payroll/on lease from HIVE
>Red X is there just to have fun
includes constantly mocking Robin and hitting on the girls
>Raven's demon side is somehow being controlled by Slade
>Terra being a fucking bitch as usual

>learn to like being evil
No, no, we need this to be edgy.

He doesn't like being evil but has learned to live with it. Spends most of his time brooding.

perfect. That allows for more scenes where Slade beats Robin into obedience too.

i think we've hit every base, lets get it greenlit boys.

How would Robin deal with working with Terra and vice versa?

I think we need to flush out the character interplays first.

The Good Teen Titans functioned like a crime fighting family. How would this one work?

Robin and Terra are both Slade's proteges, how would this affect their relationship? Antagonistic, sympatheticsomething inbetween?

Antagonistic at first and then competitive once Slade promises Robin certain favors and then grows a bit of sympathy for Terra once she doesnt catch up and gets punished by Slade for being disappointing to him.

In my opinion I would love to see this between Robin and Terra.

The story would start right after a modified Judas Contract arc. Terra just betrayed the Titans and Slade used the opportunity to blackmail Robin.
>team starts off small w/ just Terra and Robin
>Robin and Terra start off on very bad terms

There relationship with Slade is a big part of their relationship with each other. Terra wants to impress Slade very badly, she wants Slade to consider her a daughter (pg 13 version). Remember in the TT cartoons, Terra has no one and is looking to belong.

However, Slade is more interested in Robin and the process of breaking and molding him into his own son. Although Robin is very rebellious and openly hates Slades' guts, Slade still spends most of his time focusing on Robin, effectively ignoring Terra.

Terra and Robin would eventually reach a big brother/annoying little sister angle though. Maybe Terra will beg/trade something for Robin to teach her martial arts in an attempt to be more like Robin and gain Slade's attention. Perhaps they'll bond through sparring sessions.

So, Robin would eventually start to grow close to Terra either threw their shared circumstances or stockholm which would ultimatly pull Robin closer to Slade.

I think it's better if Terra is there voluntarily, no stockholm at all. Slade took her in and helped her gain control over her powers.

But I like that by getting closer to Terra, he also gets closer to Slade. perfeect.

Now we need to figure out where Raven comes in and how that affects the Robin/Terra and Robin/Slade relationship. If Raven's demon side is being controlled by Slade, then she isn't really Raven. Raven's in there somewhere, but is unreachable. How will Robin deal with that?

You know how Raven can split into different personalities within her mind? What if one of them manages to leak out somehow? I can imagine Robin being shocked at Slade for capturing her and trying to get him to let her go until he realizes Rae isnt really Rae but a manifestation of all her toxic emotions.

Jinx and Red X on the other hand,can be freelancers,maybe Jinx had a bad break up with Kid Flash so she returns to crime as a solo criminal while Red X is just Red X and joins Robin in order to get something Slade promised to him

>spends most of his time brooding

But he already does this when he's on the good side. Can you imagine what he's gonna do if he's evil?

Slade forced that situarion, Terra made the choice to go with him but make no mistake, it was rigged against her. there's a mess of psychological issues to play with in Terra's character.

On the Raven side of thing, being Trigons daughter, she definately has Big Bad potential.

I'm not sure we could blame this whole thing on Slade, that's giving him too much credit. Mastermindng/puppeting the team is one thing.

Raven would be on the team for her own reasons, likely relating to Trigon somehow.

Red X is in it for the fun and Jinx is in it for the money.

The problem is how would Slade control evil Raven,she'll definitely backstab him at some point and that would put Slade on edge no matter how much he tries to show hes in control

Yanno, thinking about it, if we made this more in the spirit of TT then Robin and Terra wouldn't be working for Slade, even though they're his proteges. And forming the team is something similir to an extended assignment or an escape attempt.

I like the escape attempt idea a bit more then the other as it allows Slade to continue to be an antagonistic force not that he isn't ever antagonistic

>garfield pretends to be evil
>tries to infiltrate the group
>sorta like that time cyborg went undercover at hive

>terra and raven fighting over beastdick

Slade could've stolen an artifact/magic device that brings out Raven's demonic personality and controls it.
Pick your favourite mind control asspull

Slade woudn't control her. He'd tolerate her. But only so much as her goals align with his own.

In this scenario we have to assume that Raven wants to be on the team, and Slade could threaten her with dismissal.

Or. Ravens demonic side would just want to fight. Maybe make her just a bloodknight sorta character.

You guys forgot one thing,what's their band name?

More like Terra lusting over beastdick while Raven sees him as a new chew toy.

Then we get a reverse betreyal scene. Because themeing.

robinsuckseggs

The Evil Titans

Raven switching sides is so OOC.
Also, the team wouldn't function if Robin had a blackmailed teammate (Raven) to scheme with. Robin wouldn't be forced to create a relationship with the other members of the team, he and Raven would just make their own clique.

Demon Raven is spicy.

The story also works out better if Raven isn't herself. Think of Enchantress' situation from SS, but less retarded.

the Olympians
get it?

since regular raven splits up to form a version of the seved deadly sins

does evil raven split up into the seven virtues?

I'm thinking it's more like at some point Raen lost herself to Anger, the personality shard.

ok but I can't think of anything a full fledged, demon Raven wants from Slade. She's seriously powerful in her demonic form.

On a sidenote,assuming the Titans aren't killed, where would they hide while Slade runs the city?
>Cyborg
>Beast Boy
>Starfire

So in this AU did the Teen Titans ever form or did Slade learn of and recruit Robin/Terra before the series started?

So how do you guys feel about the team name "The Olympians" anyway?
>plays on Titans vs Olympians
>Titans became obsolete and the Olympians took reign over the Earth
>reverses the roles of good and bad

It feels right but at the same time kinda lame desu

It would have to be something that sheer strength couldn't help her with. Maybe in this AU she could actively want her father free or she's looking for someway to kill him.

She could be looking for a magic artifact that's connected to her father.

Im loving the thread so far,keep posting

bump

The titans were formed

I need greentext of that.

>Never actually gets shit done for real
>Just employs technology to make everyone think he did

>STILL no mad Max-esque AU

I mean, this was their highest rated episode.

>Watch the show
>"Slade" is evil incarnate, often being depicted as a being under demonic influence, or even an approximation of the devil himself like Him in PPG

>Read the comics
>He's a smart talented guy who likes money and just wants to make peace with his dysfunctional family

I mean, he doesn't even have the same name. Design aside, they're not even the same character.

The world needs more Raven cosplaying as Trigon.

It's because CN refused to have someone with Death in his ame appearing on the cartoon.
They were perfectly fine with Raven getting mindraped, though.

Cartoonists are notorious for making exceptions for bizarre sexuality.

I mean, look at how hard they tried to push it in Space Jam. Sad!

>implying it was only mind

I wanna FUCK that Raven

Ok, what are the other alternate umiverses? TTG?

Dont lewd the Raven

>on Sup Forums
>no lewding raven

Where do you think you are?

Why is raven trying to show me lewd gestures like that?