After all the shit that happened why is she still an uptight septical cunt other

after all the shit that happened why is she still an uptight septical cunt other

just because one conspiracy theory is real, doesn't mean they all are

she's literally an alien and she knows it, the only reason they keep the gimmick going is because it's a gimmick

it's jarring, distracting, frustrating and silly

there is no progressional curve, no character arc it's like everything reset to zero each episode

>wtf? there's no penis?

>shaved

It is because they would never be able to continue to work/finish cases if they both went on record with their outlandish theories,in most episodes she comes around towards the end.

the fact she still treats Mulder like a lunatic after witnessing all this shit is just retarded, she should at least have some open mind about it. They don't even play it as denial, she just a cunt.

Just because she disagrees with him doesn't mean she doesn't respect him,otherwise she would have left a long time ago.

>the fact she still treats Mulder like a lunatic
Oh fuck off user. Fucking youngfags.

it's not about disrespect or disagreeing it's about the character itself. There is no progress here. She literally learns nothing.

fuck off fox, take your pig slop with you

inspecting her for worms

Why is this always said? Scully does believe in the supernatural - but she acts sceptical because Mulder almost always presumes it's supernatural. She doesn't think they should jump to conclusions.

The shows concept itself is flawed
The show is pretty much over when they get proof and her whole point is they don't have any physical evidence so its difficult to trust the validity of everything even if she has seen things.

Towards the end of the original run she believes,because the show is ending+david is gone
Now in S10 its seems like shes skeptical again but i think it's mostly because she's tired of doing the same shit she was 20yrs ago with no progress.

>the truth is out there, maybe here

“The sheeple will never learn”

so even if she is a fucking ayylmao herself, even if she has seen and experience all this shit herself first hand, just because she doesn't have a sample it means it's all of this isnt true for her? What the fuck kind of logic is that? In any other iteration a septical character like that who gets confronted first hand with the fact whould have a mental breakdown or at the very least change their views about how things are. And you'd think after 20 years of doing that shit she'd be more than likely to take Mulder's shit more seriously. But no. We're watching a round on space station 13.

She isn't an alien herself she has alien dna as a result of goverment expierments.

This wasn't even apart of her storyline until like season 8 which is the season she become more of a believer anyway.

I don't even think it would be benificial for her to agree with everything he says and that would be pretty boring to watch aswell,ultimately it doesn't matter if she doesn't believe anyway cause she is the most loyal ally he has and he doesn't give a shit either way what she thinks as long as shes there.

she could still tone down Mulder's excitement without always rolling her eyes, that's my point. She knows there's fucked things out there so why does she keep denying it other than for the sake of keeping the gimmick going? I don't think character progress is ''pretty boring to watch''

What, you just enjoy her being a bitch to Mulder? That shit wears thin after twenty fucking years mate. That's what boring to me. Same shit over and over again.

How about an episode where it's Mulder who don't buy her shit huh? That would melt all you plebs brain. Bet they'd be huge shitstorm too.

It has nothing to do with loyalty, that's embedded in the characters by default.

Mulder said she kept him honest

yeah and by the end of the episode she see mulder is right

next episode its like she saw nothing

rinse repeat rinse repeat rinse repeat rinse repeat rinse repeat rinse repeat rinse repeat rinse repeat rinse repeat rinse repeat rinse repeat rinse repeat rinse repeat rinse repeat rinse repeat

Just dont watch the show if it upsets you user. The last season wasn't even really continuation of what had come before. It was basically the xfiles tfa.

I still like lots of thing about it, otherwise, I wouldn't make a fuss about it. It's fine but it's like they don't wanna take any chances.

The characters cannot progress because the show itself makes no progress.

I can't imagine their convinction rate is very high either which probably doesn't help with her beliefs.

In the episodes where she does come close to actually gaining proof shes just as happy as mulder but its always taken away,because that would be the definitive end.

>whitewomenagelikemilk.webm

>I can't imagine their convinction rate is very high either

Are you kidding me? after all the shit they've seen? No. The only logical answer here is that it's working on a groundhog day principle and each episode has no continuity with one another.

You don't need to bring back the god damn alien to your lab to know you've seen one damn it.

You kinda do when s10 claimed they never even existed.

The shows format is flawed not the characters.

>The shows format is flawed not the characters.
yeah, I guess I could agree with that, still disappointing to see no progress tho... I mean whats the point... The only thing left interesting is the conspiracy theories jerkoff.

I never watched X-files before, then I started watching and said to myself: this is pretty cool, but are they gonna spend 9 seasons treating ayy lmaos as a mystery that can't be proven and Scully never believes Mulder?

I'm guessing it gets tiresome.

I wish this show was made present day but all the actors were the same.

Like it could have really benifited from a basic story outline for each season and 10 episode seasons.

I still love it though,even if it was kinda handled poorly overall.

I find this incredibly erotic. What's the name of this fetish.

Mayysochist

It's funny because in season 10 she's right. There were literally no Aliens, it was all just black ops government programs to convince the public otherwise.

Did Chris Carter plan that all along?

Reminder

No, that was retarded and they already did that storyline in season 6

Because The X-Files is garbage.