Why?

Why?

Why not?

>>Sup Forums

Because they're fucking fags who use different words for "the", due to having a masculine, feminine and neutral version of the word.

to prevent people from coming here

DAS RITE

you won't complain when you become smarter after learning german

I could ask you the same thing with referring to you:

>brit
>bong
>cuckold

Same shit really

i self tough myself the language, and it just pissed off
Well obviously that plan didn't work, 75% of your immigrants cannot speak German coherently.

thanks for the bumps but i'm, looking for a white supremacist point of view/ opinion

How stupid, a rich and complex language
Anglos be confused

Hiroshima needs to bring back visible sage.

>Sup Forums
>White Supremacy
Pick one

fuckin kikes

tbqh i think saging secretly bumps the thread even more, never seems to work

>sage in all fields
>not visible
dumass.

>Well obviously that plan didn't work, 75% of your immigrants cannot speak German coherently
So exactly according to plan then?

Do you people have some sort of bantz coming-of-age ritual where the weak and slow are brutally discarded to feed those with more promise? Jesus Christ.

English and German stem from the same branch you Romantic frog.

Because when everything in your language has a fixed gender it's harder for leftist tumbrtards to push their degeneracy.
>tfw omnikinsexual faggots will never be able to steal oнo/oни (it/they) and use when reffering to themselves in Russian
Feels good comrades

Which plan are you referring to?

ICH BIN EIN KANGZ

Yeah you took common words from german and specialized ones from french, slapped a basic grammar on top of that and modern english was born

well i'll never learn a foreign language as i never learnt/ remembered what noun, pronoun, verb, proverb,adjective and all them words for words meant

I don't see the issue here

>coming-of-age ritual

Incorrect, we're spewing the bantz from the moment we're expelled from the uturus. Even mwking our parents at 2am after shitting ourselves and crying is just banter.

All failures are immediately deported to leafland

>Well obviously that plan didn't work, 75% of your immigrants cannot speak German coherently.
oh tose naive niggers have no idea what they are in for.
If they want a good shot at life they have to get through the ultimate shittest that is the German language

we expelled you lot cos we couldn't handle the bantz, didn't predict the internet.

why?

you can't sage in all fields anymore
it literally detects you as spam

kek

its interesting how short german sentances can literally be translated into english and make complete sense but its when you get the longer words when it goes shit fest.

>sie rede von der friehet der presse
>the talk of the freedom of the press

>yes i learnt german from hitler, as i bet most people on here have

My German friend told me not to bother learning German since most Germans take like their entire school years to learn it properly.

JUST

Why?

Didnt work did it user?

Does the German government there have a law where you can't be a citizen unless you can speak a decent amount of German?

not true
german classes are mostly literature here
german lit is dank though

That worked well didn't it.
Millions of jews never entered your country and caused a civil war.
Millions of niggers aren't entering your country and causing a civil war.

not every language is as simplistic as english

thats nonsense

>the barbarians did not anticipate the jews or merkel

Please tell me you're fucking joking

So you can even tell me what a noun in English is?

Please, please tell me you're joking.

nope. im a visual/ active learner can't remember all them bloody words for words

>obviously my school sucked

It's called school and male relationships (nohomo). We grow up insulting each other, as every guy does, we must just do it more regularly or just not stop.

Not really unless he is one of those "Sonderschüler".

Kek

Isn't German one of the easiest languages to learn for native English speakers? I'm a fucking leaf and in our fucked up country, we have to learn French for most of our school life because some ass mad frenchies on the other side of the continent blew shit up and now we have to be bilingual. I took two years of German in highschool and learned way more than all of my years of learning French. I found it quite easy.

One of the things I love about the English language is its lack of genders and cases (bar "who" and "whom" of course). Also, its lack of accents on letters. Makes it unique.

Why?

Der das den die the das.

>the best
English sure is.

isn't it inefficient to have to pretend that every noun can be labelled masculine or feminine in some way

>Why?
Good question. Why do you even need articles when you can understand things from context just fine?

Why?

Watching the Gendertards spew their shit in Germany is always hilarious.
Half of their sentences are in English because there are simply no words in German to voice that retardation.

Honestly, teaching everyone English might have been a mistake. Makes it way too easy for stupid shit to spread from one country to the next through the internet instead of staying contained there and slowly dying off again.

Why would we need it? Everyone understands what you mean from context of the statement and if you really need to specify, you just use words like "this".

Naah it's just something else look.... Der Baum=the tree... Die Bäume=the trees

That's pretty cissexist.

>tfw never paid attention in school and dropped out as soon as I could (like 12)

I should know what a noun is though, but now that I try to think of it I'm drawing a fucking blank. Isn't a noun just any word that actually refers to something, like keyboard?

No, but you are destined to eternally stay in your ghetto shithole if you cannot speak German.

Germans still hold everything of economical relevance in this country, if you cannot speak German you will never get into that area.
The only real exceptions are big companies that look for very specific skill sets - i.e. jobs that inbreds who cannot even manage to learn German will never be able to apply for anyway.

Literally Hitluur Ghettos

>different words for plural and singular
>different words for sexes

Same, i remember some things that supposedly helped you remember them like "x is a doing word", i think thats a verb, no idea what "pro" is though

Most of the "grammatical" words are similar. I had a easy time learning english aswell, because of the similarity.

False. What they learn in school is how to write and read, but the basic German skills are already present when they enter school. Kids learn their native language through immersion.

It's also why a lot of Germans don't actually know the underlying rules of German. They don't need to know them to derive the grammatically correct sentence from it, they already know from experience what it has to look like.

could be worse

fucking casuals

>this is Deutschland it Deutsches land

poland can into multilingual

It's probably even easier for you guys to learn because the accents are more similar in English than they are in German.

It's not that hard to learn when you're a kid

fuck wrong one but i can't find the one i meant T.T

>Hej Tyskland
>Hej
>j

fucking triggered

>different words for sexes
They're gonna be pretty fucked up if the tranny thing goes much further.

>speaking anything but English is inherently sexist

The German language is quite problematic. I honestly can't believe that in 2016 all German words are STILL not gender neutral!

Never ask why with the German language, it just is like it is and you have to accept that, nobody can really explain why, it's like a really fucked up tree that just grew this way, you either know all the exceptions, off which there are sometimes more than the actual grammar rules, or you don't and let's not even get started on dialects, there are a million and there are some so fucked up they might as well be their own language, have fun learning.

atleast "faggot" has a feminine article - Die Schwuchtel

yes, and?

Rather, when you grow up in an environment where nothing else is spoken.
If you are exposed to the language every waking minute you will pick up on it eventually. As a child you also have plenty of time to learn it because no one expects you to reach C2 within two years.

They are already going for that and they essentially just copy the English words and maybe change the pronunciation to German.
You cannot even distinguish between gender and sex in Germany. Both has the same word and the "gender" meaning of that word only applies to the grammatical gender to begin with.

>not dropping out at 9 and working in the coal mines
nerd

you got memed on, son

because every language looks hard compared to english

poi is the new das

>Europeans unironically complain about english
>not realising english is a rape baby of europe

Are you thinking of the one where they count dogs or whatever?

Because we don't want to be limited like you amerifats with the simplest language in the existence of mankind.
You want to learn german, you have to invest a lot of time and effort into it if you don't want to sound like a total idiot while speaking it.
Nothing you could comphrend.
Every indian loo cleaner already got a knowledge of the english language far beyond the average burger.

there's a reason we call them Nemacka
it's because the word NEM means MUTE
and when our ancestors met them they thought their language was gibberish so we gave them that name

Old English was based. Modern English is really really defective, specially pronunciation. You have words like
>though
>thought
>through
>threw
that make absolute no sense. Modern English got rid of a lot of vowels to make it simpler but they butchered it. I read somewhere that an American linguist in the XIX Century wanted to reform it and he even got pretty far until being turned down by the English academy because such a reformation would be counter-productive, it was hard to teach a whole population to read and speak again.

>el or la
>le or la

Whoops could have just posted it.

>Niemcy
>Wegry
Are those just weird-sounding names or do the Polish really use etnonyms to name entire countries?

i always think aber is just "ahh but "

nigga das raycis

>Włochy
Italy

>Oros
>Oroszorszag
Mongol pride world wide.

>conjugation
it's actually declination