How do you think comics, mainly the big 2, are going to handle talking about Trump as president in the upcoming future...

How do you think comics, mainly the big 2, are going to handle talking about Trump as president in the upcoming future? Will they use a generic white man stand-in for the next 4 years when he comes up?

They'll use a generic blond haired white dude and avoid using him as much as possible.

We might get president lex again in DC.

Hasn't Trump already shown up in a debriefing with Carol?

Pretty much this either generic white guy President Man they can do whatever they want with or if Trump shows up at all his face will be obscured and never shown directly

That reminds me, how did Faith follow up this? Guessing it was the 'Let's not bring up that it ever happened and now fade into complete obscurity' approach

They'll just go directly to the Russian president instead.

Cyborg's new run had a cop in Detroit about to brutalize a thief and claimed that he was going to help "Make America Great Again"

No, that was Shadow Obama/generic black man stand-in.

I think I rather have Osborn as president again.

Wasn't he wearing a shadow toupee?

Generic stand in or they make Trump a full on villain.

They won't have a choice. Trump will make it so he is the current President in every fictional universe.

He's probably going to be the villain in America Chavez's upcoming run

Jesus christ, how embarassing.

He's gonna be a villain for quite a while until people finally realize "oh wait, he's not gonna send death squads to kill all the gays and minorities," after which he'll become a comic relief at most or never show up at all.

Trump is going to get a cameo in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. That is why he had a meeting with Ike Perlmutter.

While comic artists are making jokes about M.O.D.O.K being Trump, the real Trump will be meeting Captain America and the Avengers in the Oval Office on the big screen.

Blue Water Comics is still a thing? I haven't heard from them since they published that lady Gaga comic.

>Marvel Cinematic Universe
On Inhumans, maybe, but he's not getting in the movies.

No. Also it's the same president from the beginning of Civil War II, who was clearly Obama, and the same president from the CWII tie-in of New Avengers, which was clearly Obama. In USAvengers, General Maverick comments that the new president only just took office and USAvengers takes place after CWII ended.

Secret Invasion ended with not!Bush putting Osborn as head of national security right before not!Obama took office. CWII ended with not!Obama putting DaCosta in charge of national security right before not!Trump took office.

Screencap this post. Trump is going to be the next Reagan when it comes to comics.

>he's not gonna send death squads to kill all the gays and minorities
He's not? Well then why the fuck did we elect him?

>Trump is going to be the next Reagan when it comes to ____________
I don't think there are many words that can make this sentence a good thing.

>the real Trump will be meeting Captain America and the Avengers in the Oval Office on the big screen.
Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, and Mark Ruffalo don't like Donald Trump and were very vocal about it online.

They never stopped publishing biopic comics about various politicians and celebrities.

Because walls mean jobs. Trump has been on board with gays for a long time. It's Pence that doesn't like them and I don't think he's ever advocated killing them. Just recharging their batteries.

It was just a non-cannon back issue, and they didn't actually show Hilary winning, they just shilled her really hard.

Russia worked really hard to get him into office. What do now?

to bad i hate him for reasons that have nothing to do with minorities or gays

I'm curious, how did Russia tamper with the election?

They will show a generic white man.
Hell, in Aquaman USA is battling Atlantis while Obama is president but they only show a generic white man stand-in

I would imagine how they treated Bush, dumb foot in mouth generic out of touch white president.

told the truth

Well made propaganda passed off as news. Yes, the media is to blame.

How Marvel and DC were under Bush years? Anti-patriotic and loving Europeans?

Reminder that everytime someone btiches about Faith, another person becomes aware of her existence and becomes a potential costumer.

You're a fool.